The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
peckio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

The suspense is ‘killing’ me literally, hope TS continues story soon 👍🏼
Old 18-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
John10Barnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story!
Old 18-06-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macktan View Post
Wife died? Think that's the only way to be with SIL.
That would have been a lot more peaceful. I'm not that lucky in life.

(Damn not nice thing to say I know)
Old 19-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post

It's ok, Bro Stevevaldez. We know what you mean.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TS, at least u shd count yrself lucky that u r able to enjoy life with your annoying-turned-loving SIL ...pple like us want also can't even smell her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-06-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
mongkokgaokia5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS, at least u shd count yrself lucky that u r able to enjoy life with your annoying-turned-loving SIL ...pple like us want also can't even smell her
Can smell la, but cannot smell her pussy only hehe
Old 19-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend should have double doses, please continue...
Old 20-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more sexy updates
Old 21-06-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute

Season one finish, now waiting for S02E01 😂😂😂
Old 21-06-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

any updates bro?
Old 22-06-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

SIL was crying. She told me what she knew, I called wife but she didn't pick up either, I had to go down to her place of work to get her........

We rushed down, SIL was obviously in a mess. The sisters hugged, SIL avoided looking at me, it killed me because I couldn't and didn't want to go near her to console her, I thought that'd be what she wanted.......... Whatever happened to their parent(s), it was bad. There was lesser than 1% chance of survival, let alone recovery.

SIL was devastated and refused to leave the hospital, I found the perfect solution, easily nudged wife to go home and rested then drove back to the hospital and found SIL there, still in shock. I could understand, it was all too sudden. I approached her with caution, realising that she could be back to her original self, seeing me as an annoyance. Managed to get her favourite brand of coconut water and plain bread, then forced her to take a bite while I waited beside her......

This was NOT planned, NOR was it expected....

SIL leaned on my shoulder to rest. I literally MELTED.... my heart MELTED!!! How Long as it been!!!! I had to fight so HARD not to hug her tight immediately and sniff her hair! After all, the gravity and woeful situation kept me composed and better behaved.

I planned to wait a few minutes before settling her in to lie comfortably on my body. Instead!!! SIL shifted my arm around her back and made herself comfortable on my side body instead, hugging my arm, crying into my bicep, facing away from me.

Me : Apply leave for the next few days alright? Do not worry about work…

SIL nodded his head, hugged my arm tighter.

me : let me bring you home to rest ok. I will drive you back her after you take a nap…..

She didn’t want at first until I told her that I need to rest too and won’t leave unless she left with me. We walked to my car like a couple, I held her close and she hung on to my arm, without any care or concern that anyone else would see us. At their home, I helped her get her clothes as she simply just heading into the shower straight, she didn’t even close the door. I walked in, even put her worn clothes on the ladder rungs neatly for her, resisted all temptation to smell her beige bra and panties set. Walked out and gave her the respect and space, I intend to hug her to sleep later anyway. SO FUCKING EXCITED!

FUCK…. This was a feeling I’ve not been able to get with wife, not even since we’ve moved into our new place together and our sexual intercourse frequency increased significantly, fucking like it was routine and habitual….……

SIL : you are not showering?

me : yup. let you finish.

SIL : no.

no??? what does she mean by no????? I stood there, watching her in the nude………. I lost control. Stripped myself down and went into the shower and joined her. She stood there, shy, nervous, still running the water down her own body. With just one single light touch on her shoulder, SIL turned and buried her head in my chest, hugging me tight. She cried so hard that my erection went away. I simply just embrace her and let the warm water run down her back to keep her warm. When her sniffing finally stopped, I helped to wash her body quickly, she only wore the t-shirt and nothing else. She wiped me dry as well, like a loving wife…… I brought her to bed and hugged her from behind, sniffing her hair, that familiar feeling. I kept myself in check, remembering that SIL was still in shock over what happened to their parent(s)…. SIL hugged my arm tight too.

me : just rest alright? Don’t think about anything, just be patient, don’t wait. huh? oh… mmmmm……… ohhhh……. ohhh…. I miss you…. I fucking miss youuuu……

I pulled SIL’s legs to spread them over my face so that I could eat her pussy, she resisted, HARD! In fact, she even stopped to suck my cock.

me : relax ok. this will help you sleep!

I wanted to 69 with her……

SIL : no…. f me …. please….
Old 22-06-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
dualiapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story TS, support!
Old 22-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the night you finally fuck her? Haha.
Or still a no? You don't want to fuck her when she is feeling sad and worry about her parent. Lol

Thanks for the update, hope you faster continue....lol
Old 22-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singaboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Srsly, I hope some writer picks this up and make it into a series. Not sure how TS would feel with that, but the development and suspense is really intense!
Old 22-06-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Is this the night you finally fuck her? Haha.
Or still a no? You don't want to fuck her when she is feeling sad and worry about her parent. Lol

Thanks for the update, hope you faster continue....lol
to this point in the story, already penetrated her before we separated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1