The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Salad Dressing

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Sounds very familiar some bros here (altho they dun post in SBF so often anymore) have done that before in Sinkie beach, especially my ex-BIL think KT was there right???
There were 4 sbf bros and 3 vbs...
2 vb were struggling to get out when tossed in the sea.
1 was enjoying her swim after being tossed

Those days.... Hiaz
Old 05-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China

Quote:
Yup I will carry the cewek around and toss her onto the bed
When not try ceweks... Toss them on the bed
Old 05-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Yup I will carry the cewek around and toss her onto the bed.
Toss the salad for your cewek or the other way round?
Old 05-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah u very the free hor????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

no lah brudder just for fun onli
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 06-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
There were 4 sbf bros and 3 vbs...
2 vb were struggling to get out when tossed in the sea.
1 was enjoying her swim after being tossed

Those days.... Hiaz

Seeee......seeee........ already told u whenever got such nonsense, KT will be there I wonder whose BIG car got "lucky" in letting the VBs change inside

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Last edited by snipeshot08; 06-11-2014 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup I will carry the cewek around and toss her onto the bed

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
When not try ceweks... Toss them on the bed

Why nowadays u post exactly what I have just posted???? be more original lah

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Toss the salad for your cewek or the other way round?

If the salad is those sparsely populated fine fine type I will do it if too much those black fa-cai bushy bushy type then I will pass

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
no lah brudder just for fun onli

So u happy liao rite??? a cok tok a day keeps the doctor away

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seeee......seeee........ already told u whenever got such nonsense, KT will be there I wonder whose BIG car got "lucky" in letting the VBs change inside
vb no change inside car...
all 2 wet vb go home wet. All 3 cars passenger seat also wet
Old 06-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why nowadays u post exactly what I have just posted???? be more original lah
where god???
them is more than her
Old 06-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Salad Dressing

Quote:
If the salad is those sparsely populated fine fine type I will do it if too much those black fa-cai bushy bushy type then I will pass
I think you got the direction wrong.

Hope you won't puke out your lunch!

Quote:
Tossing the salad

It's a prison thing. Lower inmates are forced to lick the assholes of the leading inmates, but they put salad dressing on it to hide the taste. Hence, tossing the salad.

Bend over and toss my salad, bitch.
Quote:
Tossing the salad

Analingus. Specifically, mouth-to-anus contact of a sexual nature. Orgin often attributed to prison.

Person A: "How was your date last night?"
Person B: "Not bad, I took her home and we fooled around, but while I was eating her out she asked me to toss her salad too."
Old 07-11-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
vb no change inside car...
all 2 wet vb go home wet. All 3 cars passenger seat also wet

So clever lah, no need do anything drastic all the VBs already wet wet liao I always tot your next step is to bring them to 9x9 on the pretext of letting them wash up

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
where god???
them is more than her

Errrrmmmm maybe God is in his usual place in heaven????

So who is "them"??? How cum they are more than "her"????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I think you got the direction wrong.

Hope you won't puke out your lunch!

No no its exactly correct, then why u think I said H88 kor kor will not do such "decent" stuff one????

Quote:
He where got do so "decent" stuff one......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Quote:
If the salad is those sparsely populated fine fine type I will do it, if too much those black fa-cai bushy bushy type then I will pass

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

If SSSSSYT its not a problem at all.......^_^ so did u puke out your lunch instead????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
So clever lah, no need do anything drastic all the VBs already wet wet liao I always tot your next step is to bring them to 9x9 on the pretext of letting them wash up
No leh... It was pure fun and 3 of them stayed together. The other 2 bro also no suggest 9x9 with their vb.

For the record, none of us up any of the 3 vb.
Once i brought this swimming vb back home, but no bonk. Only bbbj me then send her back to her bf house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1