The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 11-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goldie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannylim View Post
Hi Bro,

It's a nice experience with you guys last night KTV session. Thank you very much! Hope to have more wild session next time!

P.S. For those "Take Home" bro, kindly post your FR when you have time.... hmmm... Do I have to mention name...haha!
Bros

Posted FR on SOCC as instructed by Senior Mark, no name mentioning needed .. i think .. lol!! I agree the session last night was good fun, hope to do it again SOON!!

Thanks to all bro for making a new brother feels very welcomed.

Goldie
Old 11-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
beiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyywes View Post
thanks bro mark and beiboy for info
btw is 688 the cheapest in beijing?
for full job in massage palour? they allow 2 shots?
Not too sure. All my HC adventures are either in CP once a year or in Shanghai when i go once a month. But i think generally in massage parlours in China, I don't think there is full service, only HJ. As for 688, I think as with anywhere if you go earlier in the day (the place i mentioned is 24 hrs) it should be cheaper... you know, early "bird" special and all that.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

samgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Brothers,

Been browsing this thread for while and many thanks to all who shared information.

I will be in Beijing from now until 20th Nov, and would like to visit some of the KTVs here. However, as I am alone here, wasn't too sure if going alone is a good idea. If there are any brothers like to go cheong KTV together, do PM me.

Cheers
Old 12-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

Hello Brothers,

Been browsing this thread for while and many thanks to all who shared information.

I will be in Beijing from now until 20th Nov, and would like to visit some of the KTVs here. However, as I am alone here, wasn't too sure if going alone is a good idea. If there are any brothers like to go cheong KTV together, do PM me.

Cheers
Old 12-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Bros

Posted FR on SOCC as instructed by Senior Mark, no name mentioning needed .. i think .. lol!! I agree the session last night was good fun, hope to do it again SOON!!

Thanks to all bro for making a new brother feels very welcomed.

Goldie
Hi bro, not instructed lah, just a suggestion Thanks for your excellent FR in SOCC. Maybe you can share it with other bros here also. If you read this forum you can see many myths abt ktvs in BJ. It's actually much cheaper and more fun than most thought, only if you are familiar with the scene here. Hope to see you in BJ soon!

Cheers,
Mark
Old 12-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
dashx is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Brothers,

Currently in BJ for a short biz trip. Been here at a week plus but work been so overwhelming I havent had time to do some r&r.

Would like to ask if any of you guys have recommendation for call-in services for cat 400-cat500 girls? I'm not much of a drinker so not really into the KTV outings that Mark Bro organised.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goldie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Hi bro, not instructed lah, just a suggestion Thanks for your excellent FR in SOCC. Maybe you can share it with other bros here also. If you read this forum you can see many myths abt ktvs in BJ. It's actually much cheaper and more fun than most thought, only if you are familiar with the scene here. Hope to see you in BJ soon!

Cheers,
Mark
Sorry Bro Mark - as suggested!! here is the FR of the night we had recently.

What a night, thanks to Mark for organising and the hospitality of the brothers, group of people getting together to have fun, but not knowing anyone before hand, yet all were trusting and made me certainly very relax to be free spirited and fully enjoyed the night. Short of Bro Mark putting a rubber on you and helping you to do it, Mark did everything else to make sure the new bros got a clear understanding of the "ways" and to enjoy the night.

I did "take-away" as the girl was quite sweet, so here is the short version of
the FR

name: Zhouxue
Looks; 7- 1/2
body; 7 - 1/2, would like rounder ass on a girl
BBBJ: yes
CIM: YES!!!!
GFE: 8
DATY: yes
Overall: 8 - 1/2 she did not enjoy kissing much and I like the tongue tango.

she was good fun in the KTV even though i speak no Mandarin and she barely
speaks English, but we managed, taxi back, no problem at teh hotel, SOP in the shower, but then she was very tender and relax, cat bath me all over and then worked her way to sit on my face, boy did she squirms and the juices flow, her moaning really got me going, she then BBBJ me and I nearly blew my load then and there, put the cap on and tried several positions, I then pulled out and took off the rubber, which she immediately got onto the floor and kneel in front of me and proceeded to suck and work on me till I shot the load into her mouth, why she got 8 -1/2 was she did not stop to gag, or spit or any of those things that would turn you off, but kept at it cleaning the little bro, we then showered and I had an early start so send her on her way with the standard fee and taxi fare.

THANKS Bros and you guys are true to your words, do not have to do it alone in Beijing. Hope to meet up with you all again next time I pass through.

Goldie
Old 12-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

Thanks for the FR ... now only make me gian.

Quote:
If you read this forum you can see many myths abt ktvs in BJ. It's actually much cheaper and more fun than most thought, only if you are familiar with the scene here.
Precisely the predicament people like me who are first time in China have. If there is going to be more party this week or next week, Bro Mark, I would like to join.
Old 13-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samgrey View Post
Thanks for the FR ... now only make me gian.

Precisely the predicament people like me who are first time in China have. If there is going to be more party this week or next week, Bro Mark, I would like to join.
Bro, you just need to click the SOCC link below my signature and you will never be alone in BJ, unless you choose to do so.
Old 13-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you just need to click the SOCC link below my signature and you will never be alone in BJ, unless you choose to do so.
Hmm ... I was under the impression that it is a private group, and I can only join when I have attended one of the party.

Well, I have just send the application
Old 13-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 17
Powerbert88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerbert88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro Mark,

I just signed in to joint your SOCC group,waiting for your eary approval,i will be going to Beijing from 1/12/09 to 12/12/09, will there be any activity on those dates?I missed last year's meeting with you all.By the way,is Your Beijing's Handphone no. still the same as last year?may be i can SMS you when i am there.
Old 14-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got to admit that is has been 3 months I've not called Lily for her service as I was KC'ed by a 20 years old syt when I partied in Yes Bar months ago, and she has been my regular bed warmer whenever I'm in Beijing. This evening, she decided not to come to my hotel as she claimed that her big auntie has just arrived. So I thought I gave Lily a call to check it out.

I told Lily that there are a number of recent bad reports about her quality of service, and asked if those reports are true. She said that it is partially true as she was back home in Chengdu for 2 months to settle personal stuff, but has since returned to Beijng. It is not really true that her girls are borrowed from other OKT as reported. While Fei Fei and Yang Yang are not working for her anymore, the other experience girls like Jing Jing and Dan Dan (Korean Chinese) are still working for her. On top of that, she has a 3-4 new syt that has joined her. She knew that recently a customer has complained to her on the service of a new girl, but she told me that this cannot be helped as they have not worked in this line before. She knew that other male OKTs usually have practical sessions with the new girls before they start work, but she thought that this is inhumane. For this customer, she made a mistake by not telling him first, but she has since made it a point to ask customers if they want an old bird or green horn.

Lily asked me if I like to be a trainer to her new girl. The girl is Tian Tian, a 22 years old student from the arts school, and has just started work a few days ago. Said she is 1.65m tall, and even MMS me her photo. It was my lucky day as I prefer newbies.

to be continued .......

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.

Last edited by QQBoy; 14-11-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 14-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
I've got to admit that is has been 3 months I've not called Lily for her service as I was KC'ed by a 20 years old syt when I partied in Yes Bar months ago, and she has been my regular bed warmer whenever I'm in Beijing. This evening, she decided not to come to my hotel as she claimed that her big auntie has just arrived. So I thought I gave Lily a call to check it out.

I told Lily that there are a number of recent bad reports about her quality of service, and asked if those reports are true. She said that it is partially true as she was back home in Chengdu for 2 months to settle personal stuff, but has since returned to Beijng. It is not really true that her girls are borrowed from other OKT as reported. ...to be continued .......
Brother,

It is not about borrowing. It works as a three-tier system. Lily-Another OKT-Girl who does the service. The money one pays to the girl has to be split three ways. My friend over heard the conversation between the girl, Lily or her clone and the OKT to discuss the amount of money to be split when my friend asks for overnight.

You might say do I believe what my friend said? He has no reason to lie, and he has been in China for many years already.

Brothers, I am not anit-Lily, she did offer good service before. I was in Beijing myself few weeks ago, I called her number and supposed that it was her, I got a lady who answered who was surely not Lily.

Use you own judgement. If you all find her good, do continue to use her service.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,

It is not about borrowing. It works as a three-tier system. Lily-Another OKT-Girl who does the service. The money one pays to the girl has to be split three ways. My friend over heard the conversation between the girl, Lily or her clone and the OKT to discuss the amount of money to be split when my friend asks for overnight.
I believe that when all her girls are out, she would call another OKT for help. This could be the case with your friend.

Quote:

Brothers, I am not anit-Lily, she did offer good service before. I was in Beijing myself few weeks ago, I called her number and supposed that it was her, I got a lady who answered who was surely not Lily.
The phone is managed by Lily most of the time, but when she's out shopping, the experience girls like Jing Jing or Dan Dan would take the calls.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 14-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
I believe that when all her girls are out, she would call another OKT for help. This could be the case with your friend.

The phone is managed by Lily most of the time, but when she's out shopping, the experience girls like Jing Jing or Dan Dan would take the calls.
Brother,
Since you know her well, maybe you can tell her to pull up her socks and try to provide the same level of services as before. My own recent experience is that I called her once for a specific girl, the lady at the phone said okay. But when the girl arrived, it was the girl whom I wanted.

I might call her again the next time I am in Beijing. I shall post her level of service here so that brothers here would hear about my own experience.

Thank you for the information.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1