The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
same here, send her many sms but no reply. I think she went back.
Yes. She went back in late July but contemplating on returning soon. Earliest possible date is in Oct.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Think I owe her a visit... I remember she mentioned that she returning in October... so about when is she going back bro? Thanks.
bro, around in a month time. She didn't say the exact day.
fast hand fast leg. My assumption she wont be back any soon due to Chinese new year next year.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Haha! Bring it on! though it's getting harder to resist the next wave.

What's the diff with b2b and nuru?
U dunno meh hehe *^-^* nuru nuru is like massage gel using body contact and rubbing each other the only girl that can do exceptionally well that is previous gem jessica frm littlefat. she used to have this sbf -最佳服务奖.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
MR Of the Year posted by this avid massage lover and flamboyant writer. TS of this ever popular thread.

Thank you Bro stiffness. Do hope my recommendation has not let you down!
Nice read again, my fav mr of the year was yuki from bro stiff page 1 that how i was brought over to massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Wow, just went outta town for a couple of days and so many new lasses has arrive on our lovely shores. Looks like it gonna be a busy week ahead.

A few brief belated MRs from my last 2 weeks.

小爱

Give the pic 20-30% discount. She still looks good to me, no complain. A very alluring kinda look. Don’t expect a SYT but she’s an attractive women. She is the voluptuous type with firm Cup C boobs and pink nips. No mistake on that Sichuan skin, some of the best around. Very good to feast upon.

She did the massage in full nude. Good strength but can be better. The session seems very rush as she tries to cover the full body, both front and back sides, with all limbs in less than 30min.

Service attitude is high as she will tease first before she pleases you.

BM: Her long hair(reaches her ass) will linger over you as she rub those wonderful boobs over you.

Autoroam: World wide coverage, signal is strong even at the Amazon.

69 HJ: I was concentrating on how to work my way to feast on that lovely garden without spooking her, but before I knew it, she has made me cum and roll off me. Only manage to walk around the garden. I will taste her on my return.

She led me to the bathroom in her heels only, with only a towel btw her teeth. Yes she still has her heels on even inside the bathroom.

Overall she packs a very bonakable body. The whole session was filled with lust and temptation. It will be a lot more fun if she got an attached bathroom, I will gladly skip the massage.

Very smart women, just a few mins into the session and she already knew what I have in mind. Look elsewhere, she told me. I will never get what I want from her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

小爱 ignite a fire inside me, so I began scouting around among the mainstream ML and finally settle on either Winter or Ex-Autumn – Iris.

Winter replied me sharply NO.
Iris replied with some sorta profanity in Chinese that is beyond my vocabulary, but I persist on politely and sincerely and finally I can sense her attitude change. She agrees to a met-up before committing anything. I expect to meet a bitchy girl but what greeted me was a very sweet and pretty face. The face look very close to the photo, but the body is not. I was a bit disappointed with that body. A bit too thin with small tits.

So I make up some excuse about tired and settle with something else. I did cum very fast. Paid and left.

The next day, I gave Winter one last try, only to realise she has left already.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Venus has never been on my list all along. But her name pop up when I was in area B one night and can’t get Domo. She was available so I quickly went up to her cosy apartment. With her hair tied up in a ponytail and specs, she looks just like a Poly student. I ever expect her to look so young.

She led me to the bathroom and strip down to her Bday suit. Those jugs are really something, I start to roam and she just smiles sweetly at me as she washes me down very thoroughly. Even pass me a glass of mouth wash. Knew I was in for a good time, so I ask for my first shot in the bathroom with running water, she happily oblige and went to work.

It was shiok! She drained out so much of me that I’m a bit worry about my next day appointment with MQ.

After the wash up, I went to lie down on supine position as she work on my limbs, very soon I doze off. No comment on her massage as I really cannot remember. I was awaken by her nudging me, asking whether I want my 2nd shot for an extra $20. I ask her to go ahead and she flip onto a 69 position. She’s shaved and clean so I went to work on hers as she work on mine. I don’t cum easily so I got all the time to taste her, it was good. It took me a long time to cum, but she never give up. She didn’t knew that I came except for my shudder, told me nothing came out LOL

---------------------------------------------------------

I have visited Miqi twice since she came back last week. Her place and location is one major reason for my many frequent returns to her. So convenient for me, that whenever I got a few hours, I’ll drop by her place. It is usually for a min of 90min. It’s like a 2nd home to me, that is how comfortable her place is.

She got this nice studio apartment whereby you can fulfil many kinda of fantasy. Session with her is never boring, she got many patterns wan. Many of those can make you laff. We have done it on the sofa, and have also done it on the cold hard floor. Her tongue work is among the best around.

I enjoy watching her running around the house fetching things for me, making sure I’m comfortable. Whoever thought of using the word “bubbly” to describe her deserve some credit.

My recent visits to her are usually just chatting. She got this sexy accent that is a great turn on for me. She always wanted to prove her massage skill has improve a lot to me, but I’ll tell her to forget it. I rather have her cuddle up beside me and just chat. Her massage as I can remember from earlier days is actually very decent.

There was once she told me she has run outta trick to pleasure me bcos I have visited her so often, I told her jokingly maybe it is time to move into more hardcore action.

Well I meant it as a joke. Since day 1, I don’t harbour any lust over her. I have never ask/expect her to perform all those things that were advertised on her website. I usually will leave it to her to do what she wants to do. But on my last visit, small head got a nice surprise treats.

Roaming is well cover except for weak signal at the south pole.
wah so many mr arh bro. venus 不是已经上学了? i think only after 7/8pm slot available. 哇, 你把这么多照片放出来像勾引兄弟啊~`
xiao ai i heard damn hard to book for some reason she has alot of fans sichuan babes are always famous for their tender fair skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustymania View Post
Finally... After such a looooooooong wait, princess n ruby is back! Well my favourite is still princess!! 终于等到她回来!

Got on a 12pm appt with her and brings back fond memories of past visits! Really not discreet place lor.. I really can high 5 the next person! Damn!

Its impossible to find another ML better then her in my opinion! Gonna keep RTM!!
Her current name quite chui! Still prefer princess!

http://chewyfruit.net/aisha/
Name change never mind as long remember as princess loh. 你等到花儿也谢了吧,受不了了鸟啊. yeah is really a long long wait, she was next hot thing after yuki.

Quote:
Visited love on monday and saw the room beside her (the one I think used to be housing fate) with another ML wearing red that day... love's buddy was using the room opposite...

Anyways, I texted this aisha from BR (not princess) today and the location she gave very familiar leh... so I texted love who is already overseas, confirmed the lady in red is indeed the housemate... kns why I didn't kaypoh more and take a closer look that day?

Maybe will try tomorrow or friday... may have to postpone yori again for this so need to give a very serious thought...
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=469921
U mean that gym girl, no lei haven meet her 呵呵,只不过没有那福气和没机会罢了 so never had the chance. love need advance book think she the hottest among tiger current batch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Nice to know that innocence is back. Waiting...
Another sichuan babe. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimadoom View Post
Had a wonderful session with ruby aka Yori earlier this week
It has been more then 2 months since my last session with her
And she never fails to make me feel at ease
I'm rather big in size so it does usually takes a lot of effort to give me a good massage but she has never once dissapointed me
What happens after the massage well I would let you bros go try it out for yourself it is not something to be missed. Those bros whom had tried her before would definitely know what I mean
You will regret not trying
Nice mr, sweet cute syt kawaii girl with strong massage and gfe. haha, 那是因为ruby太美了才支持的啊 *^-^*

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 01-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

it is time to contribute after lurking for so long LOL.
tried this BBBJ girl 2 weeks ago. and I promise her a report, hope it is not too late.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=464925

many thanks to my Chinese colleagues that help me with the booking LOL.
u see, even the address she replied is in Chinese.
anyway I did manage to make my way to her place with my half past 3 Chinese.

first impression is good, she is pretty and young, a bit thin.
I lie down on my back and ask her to massage my front hehehe, so I can touch her as she massage me.
she is always smiling and looking at me, I dunno what is she talking about most of the time LOL.
when she start to touch me down there, I make this international sign to her to give me the bbbj that I came here for.LOL
she smile again, and bend down to my dick, kiss kiss everywhere and finally took my dicky into her mouth. wah shiok! she is still looking at me and smiling.
then I came into her mouth LOL i thought she will remove from her mouth but she didn't. go all the way this girl. finally she finish sucking me off and went to wash up. later came back and lie next to me. I play with her nipples and she is still smiling, so sweet. i know still got time so i told her i want a 2nd round, but she shook her head. only 1 time for $90. so i just play and suck her nipples until time up LOL.

tips her $10. she is sweet and sucking is good.
when i came out of the room, saw another girl there, a bigger boobs girl. this one i must try when i recover.

thanks for reading my humble report.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Yes. She went back in late July but contemplating on returning soon. Earliest possible date is in Oct.

thanks bro, aiya miss her, she look really my type, hope she come back soon
Old 02-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
RTM:
Previous Cherry (返屋企 mid-May 14, ncb)
Vera (返屋企 end-July 14, ncb)
Innocence (返屋企 end-July 14,几时返哩? )
Shiok (返屋企 early-August 14, 几时返哩?)
Iris aka Autumn(返屋企 mid-August 14, 几时返哩?)
Bro, can you add more info into your signature? ETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
wah so many mr arh bro. venus 不是已经上学了? i think only after 7/8pm slot available. 哇, 你把这么多照片放出来像勾引兄弟啊~`
xiao ai i heard damn hard to book for some reason she has alot of fans sichuan babes are always famous for their tender fair skin.

U mean that gym girl, no lei haven meet her 呵呵,只不过没有那福气和没机会罢了 so never had the chance. love need advance book think she the hottest among tiger current batch.
一人一张照片,我很公平的.

I got venus on a evening slot.
Lately, several MLs from 梦幻天使 got their lines cut off by authority.
Need to check their site for update and use wechat to link with the gals after confirmation on sms.

Xiaoai isn't so difficult to book lah. use the number on the LTD website, she doesn't looks at the one on royal-palace much.
she easily works 15 hrs per day so many slots to choose from

gym babe might be back very soon. but still waiting for derrickboy to do a brief MR on her. she didn't appear on his RTM list tho.
I wonder what went wrong or right?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

My truthful review for Yori/Ruby here:

OH my Oh my... what should i say...

WHAT A GEM here!!!

3rd time visiting Yori aka. Ruby as some may know her before.
I have to say, she is the one of the best and most complete package out there. 10/10 for most aspects.
- If you like good massage but you don't need super chinese sinseh type (oh please we all know what you are there for, plus we all understand that these gals typically don't have that level), YORI is the one to go to. Her massage puts in effort and i totally like how she works on the knots on my body, super good!
- If you like services by a SYT, need I say more. She looks way better than the photo and totally looks like Tw actress Ruby Lin. Totally my type and a 10/10 anytime!
- If you are a sucker for good smooth and slim body and nicely shaped tender boobs, oh please, her body is definitely those you wld nose bleed kind. and best thing is she doesn't have restriction over what u can do with them! ;P
- Last but not all, if you looking for GFE. Look no further!! She is the ultimate! All the hugs and autoroam and light kisses (so far no frenching), omg, i totally want her to be my gf!! But too bad she wun want me la... Oh and she still remembers me, like how she said my body still the same hehehe

So RTM? OF COS!!

And please guys treat her well and respect her. She has said umpteen times she doesn't do FJ so stop asking and pestering her for that as well. You are just gonna piss her off and if you don't get to see her becos of that, then it's really ur loss. Go to her for massage and GFE and if u want ur FJ, go find FL dome.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
bro, around in a month time. She didn't say the exact day.
fast hand fast leg. My assumption she wont be back any soon due to Chinese new year next year.
Yeah bro, texted her yesterday liao, thanks!

She says end of the month, so still got a bit of time.

Quote:
Lol bro... I am not 百科全书 leh...

Of the 3, I know innocence is in sg, the last heard is that she is staying with a friend. Don't wanna ask so much, wait she think I so hard up for her... did get a hard on for her when we met though

Shiok have to wait till next year... but if she gets some type of distraction back home, likely won't come back.

Iris I have no idea...

Quote:
Xiaoai isn't so difficult to book lah. use the number on the LTD website, she doesn't looks at the one on royal-palace much.

gym babe might be back very soon. but still waiting for derrickboy to do a brief MR on her. she didn't appear on his RTM list tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
^*
Love I always make her feel paiseh by saying how difficult she is to book and... basically I think she is busiest during the afternoon...

Well for gym babe, say before liao leh!

Btw, visited both princess and ruby in succession yesterday. Wrote a MR for ruby earlier and she exclaimed:"为什么没放在那里?!" So here it goes:
Quote:
Her second stint here; a few "regrets" when Yori left sg a couple of months back (she was with another stable then).

Well, the first time I hesitated and didn't find her earlier and when I did, she was leaving and I had to go overseas so I couldn't meet her as much as I wanted. Since then, I have been looking out for her return. So glad that she is finally back and this time round I will make full use of the situation.

She is still the same as I remembered her, the gfe is one of the most "gao" I experienced in my many ML explorations. It is about the little gestures/expressions that I find so desirable - to a certain degree of kena KC. Couple with her sweet chio looks; I have to stop here and comment on her pics posted here. Whoever took those photos the cameraman skills cannot make it leh... she looks so much better in person... her body/figure etc due to kena gao gfe I cannot bring myself to comment (note: it's good). Massage is good and hard, with combination of fingers, elbows and knees, so it's not just about the looks, body and gfe.

Will try to visit her at least once a week if circumstances allow.
Princess also exclaimed:"为什么没帮我写?!" So think will be writing one for her soon... think recently I get easily manipulated by the MLs, in a good way though

Cathy, Mango

Last edited by derrickboy; 02-09-2014 at 07:57 AM. Reason: add info
Old 02-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holyark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried SiSi before? She looks pretty

http://forbidden0ct.wordpress.com/xixi/
Old 02-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

一人一张照片,我很公平的.

I got venus on a evening slot.
Lately, several MLs from 梦幻天使 got their lines cut off by authority.
Need to check their site for update and use wechat to link with the gals after confirmation on sms.

yeah make me gian gian loh. I was kept busy by someone 本人现需要"关闭"一段时间,见到江山美人就被送上山去. i wonder how venus mingle between work and studies. hehe

没办法受不了鸟也要忍. i also waiting for derrick to pen out his mr for the gym girl. And u forget abt that 小兔兔 mm, she still as tall and lovely loh.

Quote:
Yeah bro, texted her yesterday liao, thanks!

She says end of the month, so still got a bit of time.

Lol bro... I am not 百科全书 leh...

Of the 3, I know innocence is in sg, the last heard is that she is staying with a friend. Don't wanna ask so much, wait she think I so hard up for her... did get a hard on for her when we met though

Shiok have to wait till next year... but if she gets some type of distraction back home, likely won't come back.

Iris I have no idea...

Love I always make her feel paiseh by saying how difficult she is to book and... basically I think she is busiest during the afternoon...

Well for gym babe, say before liao leh!

Btw, visited both princess and ruby in succession yesterday. Wrote a MR for ruby earlier and she exclaimed:"为什么没放在那里?!" So here it goes:

Princess also exclaimed:"为什么没帮我写?!" So think will be writing one for her soon... think recently I get easily manipulated by the MLs, in a good way though
是啊,你是咱们的百科全书 think bro mac got lots of info from you loh. if u gotten innocence can pm haha. 我也在等你好的报告哦

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 02-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

No offence to anybody but I am beginning to think that Yori/Ruby and Aisha/Princess FR is bordering on the spam category. I am sure all of us knows how good they are and we get the picture already. But whenever I come to this thread hoping to get new recommendations, I have to search thru the pile of yori princess posts. They are already so popular, I think they can survive very well without new FRs. Now can we move on?
Old 02-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainer View Post
No offence to anybody but I am beginning to think that Yori/Ruby and Aisha/Princess FR is bordering on the spam category. I am sure all of us knows how good they are and we get the picture already. But whenever I come to this thread hoping to get new recommendations, I have to search thru the pile of yori princess posts. They are already so popular, I think they can survive very well without new FRs. Now can we move on?
Oh really? tot I have seen more spam on other gals before. Can't be that many since they barely restarted biz again but if I'm guilty of that then I'm sorry.
Jus sharing true experiences
Old 02-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

If these are genuine reports, I'm ok.

I just don't like OKTs advertising here and there's also one who does this by thanking people for their MRs while also quoting all the reports. OKTs can do this in the MLs own thread and they don't even need to be subtle about it, but not in this one, which is supposed to be for sharing and not advertising.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi.. any ml that massage in those tight dress? Love the voyeur feel...hehe
Old 02-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by David9886655 View Post
I beg to differ bro, one man's meat is another's poison. The moment I saw her, sian 1/2 already cos don't look like pictures at all. To be fair her attitude was good but never really recovered from the initial disappointment
Maybe lo. She quite cheerful which I like and her attitude and service were good too.

Would RTM but also thinking of the COF masseur. Anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1