The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info thread

sorry double posting.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
Bro..good luck to you...Ramadan in May
You only can find KFC in Jakarta.
Ramadan is May5 - June 4
cannot be one whole month the joints are closed right?
Old 09-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
Bro..good luck to you...Ramadan in May
You only can find KFC in Jakarta.
Hi Bro,
Ramadan may not be that bad.
They will always be girls that will go home for the holidays.
They are also local JKT girls too.
So for me, I get to know the girls and find out who are in town and they will be glad to work the holiday seasons.

My humble two cents.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyong24 View Post
Hi guys i just came back from my first 3d2n trip.

Reached jarkata airport and one bluebird polo tee guy approach us say taxi so we follow him..end up quote us 260k to our hotel at pasar baru..found out is a scam as the invoice he issued us is golden bird instead lol.. so be careful of this..
In any country in the world, you should never take a taxi from aggressive guys in the airport yelling "You want taxi!?!!?". Find the normal taxi cue and use that. You may have to wait in line to get a taxi at the normal cue, but it will not be a scam. Again, this is in every country in the world, not just Indonesia. Regardless, 260k is not too much of a rip off anyway. It would have cost you that much in a goldenbird or silverbird.

Quote:
After reach hotel put bag we went to the famous classic hotel..went to classic 2 and mama straight bring 2 ladies for us each..500k for 1hr30min..abit pushy as i havent even drink finish they ask me to go in the room liao.. and also realise got many other chio de..must dare to reject if u dont like the one appointed to u..

3some session was not what i expected..u just get to fuck one and another girl at there lick your nipple nia..halfway i say i wan switch partner she say if fuck 2 of them at 1 time can only 1 shot..hear liao also sianz..so i just continue to fuck until i cum and rest..then continue to fuck my 2nd girl.. after everything give them 50k each becos service really suck no kiss and covered bj..but they expect 100k each so lan lan just give in..
Service with 2 girls at Classic is always bad. Never take two girls at Classic if you want good service. But it's cheap! (you were lucky they let you get 2 shots, it's almost always only 1 shot even with 2 girls in the room.)

Quote:
at night we went to CJ's bar..20sgd for entrance with 1 beer..the drink there fucking expensive but many sibei chio freelancers there..got one approached me and quoted me 300sgd for 1 night..managed to nego until 150 my friend end up dont want to tabao back
150 sgd is the going rate at CJs for short time. if she was going to stay all night with you, that was a very good price there (if she was pretty).

Quote:
so we went to blok M forget the bar name to drink..

saw 2 freelancers there and we approached them and talk to them..they agreed to 1million rupiah for overnight stay and ask us to pay for the meal and drink in the bar which was around 400k and we paid for them..after come out from the bar..they say they need leave by 6am..we were like wtf its already 3am..thats why feel like we were kena scam by them and tell them nvm it's ok and we went back ourselves..
That bar is called My Bar. The girls there are normally not usually very pretty. leaving by 6am is fairly standard anywhere in the city so it wasn't a scam. You were lucky to even find any girls out at 4am.

Quote:
2nd day..we went to new las vegas ktv..mummy there can speak english and explain to us the package..minimum 3 hours booking there..and the ladies are charge by hourly to accompany us..so we stayed for 3 hours..picked a girl there and she was really beautiful..realised that most of the more chio one are at cj's bar or ktv..so we sang touch here n there..kissed..service still not bad..but my friend cai keep talk about money to him..say if wan fuck them need 700k..if want them to take out clothes need 500k..so my friend abit sianz dont want any package with them liao..so 3 hours up...my friend cai tell us we need to pay the hourly rate to them..so we blur blur give them 500k each cos we thought is pay seperately to them..

end up go out see the bill charged us for the ladies hourly rate and even got tax 25%..so basically we were kena scam by my friend cai..but its ok we take it as give them tips lo..so guys be careful when u go there..
KTV's are fun. They always charge the girl's hourly charge (3 hours minimum) on the bill. That is just for singing and accompanying you, not for sex. Most of the girls will have sex with you in the bathroom for an extra charge, or dance naked in the room for an extra charge. Some will come home with you if they want, but not all. Again, for an extra charge.

Your "friend cai" either didn't know what they were talking about or scammed you. I give the girls a 100k tip, but never 500k.

Other than your "friend cai" telling you to pay 500k and the scammer taxi driver, all of your encounters in Jakarta were standard experiences at fair prices.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
Ramadan is May5 - June 4
cannot be one whole month the joints are closed right?
Hotel Classic will be open
Old 09-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post

Your "friend cai" either didn't know what they were talking about or scammed you.

Other than your "friend cai" telling you to pay 500k and the scammer taxi driver, all of your encounters in Jakarta were standard experiences.
Hi bro,
If seem that the price about on the levels of Singapore....WOW...
Thank you for the warning.

My humble two cents.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
If seem that the price about on the levels of Singapore....WOW...
Thank you for the warning.

My humble two cents.
Have you ever been to Jakarta? KTV is expensive relative to pretty much any other entertainment option.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shadowyong24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In any country in the world, you should never

150 sgd is the going rate at CJs for short time. if she was going to stay all night with you, that was a very good price there (if she was pretty).

ya till next day morning. Quite chio actually thats why abit regret..Partly becos of the beer price i dont wanna stay there. Thought can find more chio de at blok M..end up Cj's bar ladies there most got standard liao..haha..
Old 10-04-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya till next day morning. Quite chio actually thats why abit regret..Partly becos of the beer price i dont wanna stay there. Thought can find more chio de at blok M..end up Cj's bar ladies there most got standard liao..haha..
Hi bro,
So the high end hotel's bars had the better standard of FLs???
New things to learn from someone real experiences who was on the ground.

My humble two cents.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shadowyong24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
So the high end hotel's bars had the better standard of FLs???
New things to learn from someone real experiences who was on the ground.

My humble two cents.
bro i mean in term of look.. service wise i dont know. if one willing to pay for more good looking ladies i feel can go CJ's bar to hunt for FL there. but then the drink there really too expensive la..
Old 10-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
The Law deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Jakarta last week and was super busy however had had time to visit:

Orchardz (Jl industry Raya), cost 310K for the room and another 350K for ++. Session was not bad.

D'Heaven (Grand WIjaya), cost 405K for the room and another 350K for ++, Was with girl no.9, session started ok however soon become rather passive.

Is 350K the standard price now?

Following these massages ended up at Club Malio which is paradise in my opinion although a wee bit more expensive. Such a great place to relax after a busy day so many cewek cewek cantic disana. 20LD's to go upstairs for extras made my trip even more relaxing.
Old 10-04-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro i mean in term of look.. service wise i dont know. if one willing to pay for more good looking ladies i feel can go CJ's bar to hunt for FL there. but then the drink there really too expensive la..
Hi bro,
Thanks for the info.
I must bring tons of money to prepare for trips to Jakarta.

My humble two cents.
Old 10-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law View Post

cost 310K for the room and another 350K for ++. Session was not bad.

cost 405K for the room and another 350K for ++, session started ok however soon become rather passive.

Is 350K the standard price now?

Following these massages ended up at Club Malio a wee bit more expensive. Such a great place to relax after a busy day. to go upstairs for extras made my trip even more relaxing.
Hi bro,
Good info, now know must safe up money for trips to Jakarta.
Wow it seem that Thailand is looking like a way better value.
A little bit more, maybe stay in Singapore and hit the clubs...hahaha.
Must a bit of a Cash King to not feel the price of playing at those venues.

My humble two cents.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hotel Classic will be open
bro, does that mean others like travel hotel will close for one month? unbelievable.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
bro, does that mean others like travel hotel will close for one month? unbelievable.
No. Hotel Travel will be open. All of the small places will close because they don't have enough money to bribe the police, army, and government. But big places like Travel, Classic, and Malioboro will be open.

By the way, how do you consider that "unbelievable"? I find it more unbelievable that they are allowed to be open during Ramadan. 20 years ago, they were not. Enjoy it while you can. My bet is that in 10 years, all of those places will completely close during Ramadan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1