The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
42 only. But already had a stent done. And, according to my last echo done in Feb, my heart is only operating at about 30%. Doctor recommended placing a pacer but I've been putting it off. Last December, I even had water retention problem. Was warded in sgh and pass out 15 litre of water in the form of urine over 3 days. According to the doctor, my heart is weak and can't pump out the water. Now, I'm on a cocktail of medication. Haizz...

Currently, I'm putting in daily exercise to try better my condition. But, only doing brisk walking though. Covering about 5-7 km per day, depending on the route I take. Most of the time, I only need to stop at red traffic light. And don't feel breathless.

Do you have any advice for me to improve my condition?

By the way, when I say she is helping me with my medication, I meant she handle the GTN tablets that I need to take if I have breathing problem. And, she's very on the ball with checking my pulse. I wear a Fitbit, so it's constantly measuring my pulse. When it gets too high, she will stop me from attempting any strenuous activities or drinking. Gfe very powerful hor....
Hi bro , since you are asking for advice to improve your condition.
My advice 2 cents worth to you.
1. Reduce your carbo intake , because you are not having enough fitness, burning enough of your calories therefore reduce your carbo intake
2. Reduce sugar intake especially archocol , coffee
3. Eat 3 meals a day but moderate, 80 % not full full
4. Continue your walks for your cardio but you need to do work outs to strength your muscles and that will develop your bone density.
5 . Diet reduce meat but not totally just moderate but most importantly Carbo...
Hopes its helps and you see the results 6 months if keep to the discipline
Old 06-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
If I am at your medical condition.....
I have a friend who dun know how much longer he can live and I tell him please do what you want and eat what you want....just dun worry about daily...enjoy while you can...
Bro H88

Thanks for your advice.

Yes, indeed, everyday is a gift to me nowadays.

Albeit she's taking care of me well when I'm with her, due to work, I can't travel freely. Probably once every 2-3 months to HCMC. And, as she'd work here 2 months (extension of 1 month), she's bent on only coming here once every 4-5 months. Thus, it's up to me on how to manage her wants and needs. Lol..

Whether she's a whore out not, or whether I can promise her anything or not, I'll just take each day as it comes.

Thanks again for your advice.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds so familiar...

Vietnam girl keeps asking S'pore guy for money -- then he finds out she already has a BF

Stomper Mervyn fell for a Vietnamese girl he showered with gifts and 'lent' money to, only to find out it was all a trap.

Initially blinded by her claims of wanting to marry him, Mervyn started to see clearly once he discovered that she already has a boyfriend in Vietnam.

He wanted to use this lesson he learnt to warn others about falling for similar love scams.

Said the Stomper:

"In the beginning she behaved like she was naive, simple and innocent.

"After getting to know each other, she spent four months gaining my trust.

"Scammers ask for monetary help for various reasons.

"They let you fall into the trap by saying they want to marry you and want a simple life.

"She used me to learn English and Chinese and at the same time ask for information about Singapore.

"She started her plot asking me to buy her a ticket to come to Singapore to see her sister and that she would ask her sister to pay me back.

"After I helped her to buy the ticket, she asked if I could lend her $1,000 due to pay a country law to come Singapore.

"Luckily, I didn't fall into the trap but she tried to 'explain' that her sister had asked her to test me to see whether I am sincere.

"When she reached Singapore she started to find a new target and I found out that she already had a boyfriend in Vietnam.

"I was so angry and asked to break-up and for her to return the air ticket money but she said that it wasn't borrowed because I willingly paid for her.

"Even her sister scolded and insulted me.

"She then blocked me from all contact .

"After a few days, I tried messaging her and asked to meet and have a good talk but she tried to bribe me by asking me to buy a Chanel perfume for her first before meeting me .

"I then decided to make a police report.

"I also managed to get in contact with her next contact to warn the guy about her but he apparently told her about it and she suddenly started unblocking me from her contacts.

"She messaged me that she wanted to return the money after she found out I had gone to the police probably for fear of not being able to enter Singapore anymore .

"I want to warn other guys about not falling into a trap like this.

"Her favourite line is, 'I swear if I lie, tomorrow I will die' but I found out that it was all lies."

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The relationship started based on money, this won't do. Secondly, it's from stomp. It may be hugely exaggerated like the New Paper.

"Stomper Mervyn fell for a Vietnamese girl he showered with gifts and 'lent' money to, only to find out it was all a trap."
Old 07-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sounds so familiar...

Vietnam girl keeps asking S'pore guy for money -- then he finds out she already has a BF

Stomper Mervyn fell for a Vietnamese girl he showered with gifts and 'lent' money to, only to find out it was all a trap.

Initially blinded by her claims of wanting to marry him, Mervyn started to see clearly once he discovered that she already has a boyfriend in Vietnam.

He wanted to use this lesson he learnt to warn others about falling for similar love scams.

Said the Stomper:

"In the beginning she behaved like she was naive, simple and innocent.

"After getting to know each other, she spent four months gaining my trust.

"Scammers ask for monetary help for various reasons.

"They let you fall into the trap by saying they want to marry you and want a simple life.

"She used me to learn English and Chinese and at the same time ask for information about Singapore.

"She started her plot asking me to buy her a ticket to come to Singapore to see her sister and that she would ask her sister to pay me back.

"After I helped her to buy the ticket, she asked if I could lend her $1,000 due to pay a country law to come Singapore.

"Luckily, I didn't fall into the trap but she tried to 'explain' that her sister had asked her to test me to see whether I am sincere.

"When she reached Singapore she started to find a new target and I found out that she already had a boyfriend in Vietnam.

"I was so angry and asked to break-up and for her to return the air ticket money but she said that it wasn't borrowed because I willingly paid for her.

"Even her sister scolded and insulted me.

"She then blocked me from all contact .

"After a few days, I tried messaging her and asked to meet and have a good talk but she tried to bribe me by asking me to buy a Chanel perfume for her first before meeting me .

"I then decided to make a police report.

"I also managed to get in contact with her next contact to warn the guy about her but he apparently told her about it and she suddenly started unblocking me from her contacts.

"She messaged me that she wanted to return the money after she found out I had gone to the police probably for fear of not being able to enter Singapore anymore .

"I want to warn other guys about not falling into a trap like this.

"Her favourite line is, 'I swear if I lie, tomorrow I will die' but I found out that it was all lies."
There are many success stories too , not all fall into the trap, majority did fall due to carrot head , blind love. Takes a Long time to understand VB mindset. Money is the root to all problems. By trial n error will learn and get smarter.
You don't provide enough they go astray , you provide more then enough they may or may not go astray. It's depends how you manage her and change her mindset.
Not easy but it takes time.
When they go hungry or greedy they want more food and variety. When they are full they may not want more. Therefore provide and manage it to both expectations .
The younger girls below 21 or slightly older , are harder to educate their mindset as they are always hungry and want more
Old 07-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
There are many success stories too , not all fall into the trap, majority did fall due to carrot head , blind love. Takes a Long time to understand VB mindset. Money is the root to all problems. By trial n error will learn and get smarter.
You don't provide enough they go astray , you provide more then enough they may or may not go astray. It's depends how you manage her and change her mindset.
Not easy but it takes time.
When they go hungry or greedy they want more food and variety. When they are full they may not want more. Therefore provide and manage it to both expectations .
The younger girls below 21 or slightly older , are harder to educate their mindset as they are always hungry and want more
Well said...usually those experience will knew above...

nowadays I usually let the vb come to me and I rather play waiting game...if vb love you all things will be easier...if vb dun love you really no point to force...

Old 07-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Vb only go to you when she want this or that
Old 07-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Vb only go to you when she want this or that
Same we guys go to VB went we want our needs accomplish.
Takes 2 hand to clap. No free lunch!
Old 08-05-2016, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

Not every vb are like that. I did sponsor a vb to singapore for a 3 days 2 nights trip. I managed to screw her 3 times and I can feel she really love me as we had our chat and understanding each other well in wechat. But just too bad, she just met a bad ass(me) in her life. After she departed from singapore I block her in all means that she can contact me.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIETLONER View Post
Not every vb are like that. I did sponsor a vb to singapore for a 3 days 2 nights trip. I managed to screw her 3 times and I can feel she really love me as we had our chat and understanding each other well in wechat. But just too bad, she just met a bad ass(me) in her life. After she departed from singapore I block her in all means that she can contact me.
Very honest person and not many dare to admit...this vb will start to stereotype sinkees as "bad"...

Old 09-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

So now, my this VB from CaMau blamed me for going to Saigon when I'm supposed to be home from work already. Now, FB and Wechat kena blocked and not replying to my SMS at all.. Claimed that I lied to her... Lol..
Old 09-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
So now, my this VB from CaMau blamed me for going to Saigon when I'm supposed to be home from work already. Now, FB and Wechat kena blocked and not replying to my SMS at all.. Claimed that I lied to her... Lol..
The game start
Old 10-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
The game start
No problem. Next please.. LOL..

By the way, Jetstar has sale now for free return trip ticket. Airport charges and fuel applies though. Just purchase mine for October for $86++.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 10-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very honest person and not many dare to admit...this vb will start to stereotype sinkees as "bad"...
There are several VB I know who work in Vietnam, Binh Duong said that a lot Sinkess are bad. They always break their promise. I asked why cos some of them use to work with Sinkees in Binh Duong, but when the sinkess are back to Singapore; sinkees forget/ignore them. They block their FB, wechat, or viber. Some sinkees when working overseas use feelings to cheat those VB working in factories as admin or executive.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 10-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
There are several VB I know who work in Vietnam, Binh Duong said that a lot Sinkess are bad. They always break their promise. I asked why cos some of them use to work with Sinkees in Binh Duong, but when the sinkess are back to Singapore; sinkees forget/ignore them. They block their FB, wechat, or viber. Some sinkees when working overseas use feelings to cheat those VB working in factories as admin or executive.
Agreed with you...just that many who play the field dun dare to admit...this sinkees hv no intention to marry or stay long with the gals...their objectives are to bonk the gals for free...

IMHO - those culprits will pay karma

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1