The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Bro; You didn't teach me how to do?
Not I dun want to teach, I also dunno. My ger told me no need so troublesome, she will pass hers n family passports to an agent. The locals have their own lobang, ask your ger to check around.
Old 14-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Thought approval is up to respective country embassy
Very power
Old 15-04-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Get a runner/agent to do for her.... Dun need to show anything, just pay. My ger was in Tokyo with family in Jan. Once she got the visa then she purchased air ticket, hotel, misc.
brother, pm me the contact le, travel agency is it?
Old 15-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
brother, pm me the contact le, travel agency is it?
As I mentioned, I do not know n dun bother to ask my ger which agent. I am posting here to tell others, u can go thru an agent.

Ask your ger to be hardworking a bit, check around her friends. Also she can google in VN sites for all these info.
Old 20-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

visited vb's bro and auntie in my tho
feel sad for their living condition ... more sad for the 2 cute kids
bought a dozen can of vinamilk milk powder for them
Old 20-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Recent happening... VB kanna conned and got pregnant.

https://www.facebook.com/jully.pham....03?pnref=story
Old 22-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Got a silly thinking....
If i were to leave vb, how can i continue to help her nieces
One is less than 5yrs old and a new born few months.
Find them very cute and lovable and deserve better living standard.
Very innocent intention, just to provide the kids with basic nessecities, if required. Can call it charity hehe.

Unless i can contact her sis in law direct ... but not so nice.
Vb's bro is struggling to provide for the family and the wife seems unhappy and may look for divorce.

Wanted to bypass vb cos she also need money and not sure can be trusted for her to transfer the money

Last edited by milfmilf; 22-04-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old 24-04-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
Recent happening... VB kanna conned and got pregnant.

https://www.facebook.com/jully.pham....03?pnref=story
The link is broken. Most probably is fake.
Old 30-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
boo78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboo78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

vietbu at ktvs easy to tackle one or not ah?
Old 30-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Bros

Can someone explain to me the meaning of this song:

Yeu Nguoi Khong The Yeu

Background story in next post.
Old 30-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Ok.. Here's the background story..

Knew this girl while she's here working in JC / Saigon. Saigon specifically is when she first Sat with me. Then a couple of weeks after she return to Vietnam, I went for a trip to HCMC and she made her way to HCMC to meet me. Freaking 8 hours bus ride for her.

Anyway, we had a happy 4 days together. And she took care of me well. Not sexually, but in general health cos she know I've got heart problem.

Today, she's acting a bit strangely and sent me this song via her FB and wants me to listen to it. My TV is only 小豆豆班 standard and stupid me can't grasp the meaning of the song other than the title. Probably she's telling me I love someone I shouldn't be loving.

Can someone advise?
Old 30-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post

Can someone advise?
Confuse.....What advice u need? If u are able and love her then continue with your love. If u are unable like u are married n just out for a good f then either u continue with your game or walk away.

Last edited by naemlo; 30-04-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Samster

Hmm.. Anyway, it's high chance she's brain-fucking me cos I've been slow sending her pocket money. Lol.. Whatever...

I'm the type who can afford to play the field (ie no wife/gf to answer to). Just didn't like the feeling that she could be lying to me..
Old 01-05-2016, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok.. Here's the background story..

Knew this girl while she's here working in JC / Saigon. Saigon specifically is when she first Sat with me. Then a couple of weeks after she return to Vietnam, I went for a trip to HCMC and she made her way to HCMC to meet me. Freaking 8 hours bus ride for her.

Anyway, we had a happy 4 days together. And she took care of me well. Not sexually, but in general health cos she know I've got heart problem.

Today, she's acting a bit strangely and sent me this song via her FB and wants me to listen to it. My TV is only 小豆豆班 standard and stupid me can't grasp the meaning of the song other than the title. Probably she's telling me I love someone I shouldn't be loving.

Can someone advise?
Quote:
Bros

Can someone explain to me the meaning of this song:

Yeu Nguoi Khong The Yeu

Background story in next post.
The title is loving the impossible Love...

IMHO, just kc to tell you long distance relationship is tough...if you dun give her pocket money she stray...give her she will stray too...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm.. Anyway, it's high chance she's brain-fucking me cos I've been slow sending her pocket money. Lol.. Whatever...

I'm the type who can afford to play the field (ie no wife/gf to answer to). Just didn't like the feeling that she could be lying to me..
In this game of love n lust, it is either u enjoy and continue with the game or just walk away. Simple as ABC.

Not saying u. Some men a bit weird, know that it is money transaction love but still find excuses to continue. End of the day still can feel jealous....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1