The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
No invite me???
Of course you're invited, posted too. Saw a couple of cuties that is exactly Posted's type.
Old 23-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
We need to check and report the new joint you mentioned, heh heh heh. Restoor, you coming too?
Sure. just tell me when and where.

I am starting to understand some theory about girl's minds...like that they enjoy talking "dirty". It's fun.

I just asked a girl, after talking about flirting: "Have you ever considered girls?"
her answer: "I prefer a real dick".

and here's a nice routine, I will try to translate it into vietnamese when my vietnamese is better:

Quote:
- Did you know that 91% of girls masturbate in the shower?
- she: [laughing - whatever]
- The other 9% sing. Do you know what?
- she: No, what do they sing? I'm curious.
- Haha, you don't know what they sing, you're clearly amonth the other 91%!
- she: Hahaha
This routine works like a charm. Girls love it. Would be really nice in vietnamese.

But don't waste too much time on too many word games. I keep losing my target out of sight, playing word games for the sake of games, because I am so eager to try, I am in training mode, and I forget that it doesn't take so much to qualify a girl. Like when I just wanted to do that shower/sing routine on a girl I had already been chatting about sex with for 5 minutes, I asked "Did you know that 91% of girls masturbate in the shower?" - She answered: "I prefer to do it in bed". There was no more need for funny word games. I should just have moved on, or left, instead of doing more word games. Overqualification will not get me anywhere, only destroying the mystery. And girls love mystery. I could write a book about dating now, fcuk, but it's still 99% theory for me. I keep failing all the time when I try to apply the theories, but at least I have some fun trying.
Old 23-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Of course you're invited, posted too. Saw a couple of cuties that is exactly Posted's type.
Swee, tmr I will be in Hanoi.
Old 24-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Translation: Em co biet rang chin muoi mot phan tram co gai thu dam vua di tham khong?
Translation: chin muoi phan tram se hat bai hat. Em co biet bai hat nao khong?
Translation: Ah, em khong biet la bai hat nao boi vi em trong chin muoi mot phan tram khac!
Old 25-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Translation: Em co biet rang chin muoi mot phan tram co gai thu dam vua di tham khong?
Translation: chin muoi phan tram se hat bai hat. Em co biet bai hat nao khong?
Translation: Ah, em khong biet la bai hat nao boi vi em trong chin muoi mot phan tram khac!
Correction:
Translation: chin phan tram se hat bai hat. Em co biet bai hat nao khong?

9% = Chin Phan Tram
90% = Chin muoi phan tram
Old 25-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

thanks, very nice

I would not have been able to come up with all that, but with your help, I am able to understand the vietnamese, and hopefully soon say it as well. the only thing I am not sure about - di tham. I think that should be tắm, not tham.
Old 25-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

sorry... it is di tam... typed too quick

and dt... yup, chin phan tram (heh, typed too quick again).
Old 25-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Swee, tmr I will be in Hanoi.
ok, pls write FR on yesterday adventure ...
Old 25-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
ok, pls write FR on yesterday adventure ...
No FR leh... was brought to BJ joint by a lao jiao handsome guy in Hanoi in the afternoon.... rush hj instead of bj. Then evening met another lao jiao who is celebrating birthday with his ger ger in saloon....
Old 25-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
How about some Sand, Sea, Sun & Moet???
Unfortunately I won't be in VN in April

But if you're going to Nha Trang, just let me know, I'll introduce you to my gf, she'll trust you and she can introduce you to the other gers.
Old 26-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post

But if you're going to Nha Trang, just let me know, I'll introduce you to my gf, she'll trust you and she can introduce you to the other gers.
wow...you have a gf in every major city or town hor...hahaha...pls enjoy yourself...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 26-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:

Replied to your PM.
Old 26-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...you have a gf in every major city or town hor...hahaha...pls enjoy yourself...
I wish I had, that's what smart vietnamese guys have, it's cheaper to have a gf in every town than to travel with one gf, no extra tickets needed

but yes, I was lucky to have 4 girls chasing me the last months, but what you have never tastes as well as what you don't have, so I go out and chase the girls I can not have. Life is unfair. I don't need the girls who need me, and the girls I need - they don't need me. The grass is always greener on the other side.
Old 27-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wish I had, that's what smart vietnamese guys have, it's cheaper to have a gf in every town than to travel with one gf, no extra tickets needed

but yes, I was lucky to have 4 girls chasing me the last months, but what you have never tastes as well as what you don't have, so I go out and chase the girls I can not have. Life is unfair. I don't need the girls who need me, and the girls I need - they don't need me. The grass is always greener on the other side.
hahaha...at least you knew life is unfair...we men are always chasing the one that got away or dun have before...life is in circle my fren...you will not escape what is known as destiny...it's all fated...keep enjoying yourself...there is no right or wrong until you knew years had passed on...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 27-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

anyone here tried online dating in Vietnam? sites like Loveme.vn - tìm b?n - k?t b?n - h?n hò - t? tình ?

I am working on a profile, in vietnamese, title: "chạy đi, cô bé, chạy đi xa"; text, maybe, sth like this "I know how to make women's dreams come true, and I am looking for young married models, who want to make their husbands jealous, to receive more gifts from their husbands."

Can not hang around in clubs 24/7, but I am in front of my PC almost all the time, so going online is a good option. The best girls are difficult to approach in bars, but more easy to find. I am also working on my Facebook profile, all the best girls are on Facebook now, and when you're friends with some, you get to see their friends. Friends of friends - social proof - is always very powerful, girls love that.

Today I will meet a girl for coffe who was rejecting me like hell. 1st she didn't answer my txt msg where I gave her a cocky compliment about her clothes, so 3 days later I sent SOP: "Remember me? I think you're afraid to meet perfect and attractive men, because you didn't reply". That one really works 95% of the time. She immediately replied: "Yes I remember you but I don't like men who speak Vietnamese". From then on, it wasn't so hard to get her to agree to a coffee.

Rejection by girls is a mix of an autopilot answer (like you automatically say no to beggars on the street, because you can not say yes to everyone) and wanting to test you, to see if you give up. But of course, if there is too much serious rejection, repeated, over time, you have to forget her quickly, even if you had a few hot dates already. It's tough, I met an almost perfect girl who showed a lot of interest in me, but then continued with too many games, playing extremely hard to get. It's hard for me to ignore her, but I have to. I want to be the player, not the one who is played with.

Last edited by retsoor; 27-03-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1