The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 11-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Was always in doubt about this place P*** B*** at Simon Road cos received mix reviews from the bros here. Finally decided if in doubt, check it out. Went last week and menu looks like quite a lot on offer but it's basically $58 and $88. Took higher tier as just wanted to satisfy curiosity (sometimes will be adventurous to explore). Also told recept I prefer experienced or older masseuse (my usual preference).

Was guided to 1 of the rooms and environment is nice, spa kind of place with own shower inside room. Then came the masseuse and contrary to my expectation was a chiobu (not complaining much also). Next, had a comfortable massage with ample teasing. At the end was also offered GQ, paid and left satisfied (standard price).

RTM: Maybe, if I feel like having a chiobu in spa environment for relaxation. Would be better if entry lower further for teasing
Old 11-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
lucky i kept in touch with her via wechat, she now back, but no more in kovan, now in central area. The most unimaginable thing is that she now offer fj, in the past you know her she is legit pure clean massage no specials, now first time fj, feels like fuck vigin. She is also very beautiful, look like Korean. Its like a dream come true..
Wah horny liao. Bro mind sharing contact?
Old 14-07-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
lucky i kept in touch with her via wechat, she now back, but no more in kovan, now in central area. The most unimaginable thing is that she now offer fj, in the past you know her she is legit pure clean massage no specials, now first time fj, feels like fuck vigin. She is also very beautiful, look like Korean. Its like a dream come true..
Wah I have tried her before she left mi** . Lost her contact last year mine sharing her contact ,miss this gem thanks🙏
Old 17-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Does any bros know the whereabouts of Nana? She used to work in the shop above Song Kee Fishball Noodle at Yio Chu Kang road
Old 18-07-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Does any bros know the whereabouts of Nana? She used to work in the shop above Song Kee Fishball Noodle at Yio Chu Kang road
Balek kampong le bro
Old 18-07-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Balek kampong le bro
Thanks bro for the info
Old 18-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Balek kampong le bro
Yes bros, her WeChat dead alrdy..
Old 18-07-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 12
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Heard her bbbj is power. Never tried her but tried her colleague - Wendy, with nice body. Too bad now she is in England. XD
Old 18-07-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
icymyst deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicymyst deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Yes bros, her WeChat dead alrdy..
Ooo lost contact already
Old 18-07-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 11
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is the shop at yck still operating?
Old 18-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10943 / Power: 11
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by proloner View Post
Is the shop at yck still operating?
Still there but I haven’t been there since Nana and lamb left
Old 18-07-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Revitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those who like a good massage, go to Spa R****e and look for S**r

She was L**a last time and changed name now.

Looks: 10/10 can get KC if you are sucker for looks
Figure: Slim
Boobs: B
Massage : 8/10. Hardworking
Special: shop is squeaky clean, squeak squeak squeak 5.1 surround

I'm not OKT, kena KC also thats why I'm writing this review to help her.

Please take care of her, desperate times requires desperate measures.
Old 19-07-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revitalizer View Post
For those who like a good massage, go to Spa R****e and look for S**r

She was L**a last time and changed name now.

Looks: 10/10 can get KC if you are sucker for looks
Figure: Slim
Boobs: B
Massage : 8/10. Hardworking
Special: shop is squeaky clean, squeak squeak squeak 5.1 surround

I'm not OKT, kena KC also thats why I'm writing this review to help her.

Please take care of her, desperate times requires desperate measures.
Bro, is place really offer good massage and also squeaky clean (totally no extra services)? I’m looking for such a place as there’re times when I just want to relieve body aches and nothing else.
Old 19-07-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
3makes2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Kovan massage

anyone remember y*m* from g*rd*n spa? not sure if she still there. or did she move. her message really damn solid one
Old 19-07-2023, 03:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Can I get contact bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1