The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Just FYI for those of you coming to Phuket or Thailand, it's election day on the 3rd so no booze served through out the country this Saturday and Sunday. Another sober weekend.
A frenz just came back last weekend and told me, suppose to be no booze sold on 25/26th for the pre election , but many still selling but in a hidden way.

Anyway i be there from 1st - 5th, had booked Holidayinn and crossing my finger for booze and boob...hehe
Old 30-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
A frenz just came back last weekend and told me, suppose to be no booze sold on 25/26th for the pre election , but many still selling but in a hidden way.

Anyway i be there from 1st - 5th, had booked Holidayinn and crossing my finger for booze and boob...hehe
Boobs will be plenty of but booze is a bit more difficult. I guess in Patong they will be more secretive but still try to sell since the whole place is dependent on tourists. Saying that, lots of bars in Patong were closed last weekend though.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all seniors and bro of Phuket trip

Newbie going in AUgust and asking to which hotel has a good location and has pool/jacuzzi in room (preferably near Banana Disco)

Do I need a guide to tour Phuket and any intros

Appreciate bros recommendations
Old 04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCK ShoCk View Post
Hi to all seniors and bro of Phuket trip

Newbie going in AUgust and asking to which hotel has a good location and has pool/jacuzzi in room (preferably near Banana Disco)

Do I need a guide to tour Phuket and any intros

Appreciate bros recommendations
I can't help you with hotels in Patong as I'm local so not really sure which hotels have what. I'm sure plenty of other members here can help you out on that.

You don't need a tour guide to bring you around as it's quite manageable by yourself. Tourism has been developing in Phuket for the last 30 or so years so things are pretty well set up for tourists.

But you can let me know if you want some local recommendations in regards to where to go and what to eat etc. I can point you towards the less touristy places for both day time and night time activities.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Halo to Phuket Mas (bros)

Pak is not familiar with Phuket 1st timer

Pak wishes to get to the touring spots like James Bond , Phi Phi island, shopping and nightspots

Any nice hotels within these places or close by

Greatly apprreciate any advis

Slmt and trims (thanks)
Old 05-07-2011, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Nightspots u sure?
Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i know phuket airport got any free map?
or shld i buy one map fm sg?
Old 08-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lizardman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lotsa maps at the airport. Not very detailed though but should be enough to get you thru
Old 09-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Tigerzbeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
may i know phuket airport got any free map?
or shld i buy one map fm sg?
There are lots of "nicely packed" maps around once you exit from the arrival gate. I took a handful of them but only use the one that is good. There is also "free SIM card" if you happen to see the sales staff distributing it. It's contain 100B of free credit that can use for internet/call. Bring your iphone "metal piece" to change the SIM card.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zeroer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi HKT boy ,

My friends may going phuket next mth , any recommendation on the lastest happening nightspots at patong n Phuket town . Wat the damage for bonking .... etc . Hope to hear u soon 
Old 10-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Tigerzbeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Phuket boy bro,
Just to check what time is the last bus back from Phuket town to patong?

Thought of trying the offer rate of Katherine massage from 4pm to 7pm. They are offering 2k bht for 90 min. Any other good massage beside Katherine around the town or patong u can recommend.

Thanks.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my heart fly few days earier then my body....
Old 12-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroer View Post
Hi HKT boy ,

My friends may going phuket next mth , any recommendation on the lastest happening nightspots at patong n Phuket town . Wat the damage for bonking .... etc . Hope to hear u soon 
To be honest I'm not too sure about Patong now as I haven't really been lately. From what I can see, it's still the usual places that are popular at Patong. Hollywood, Tiger, Famous, Seduction for the big clubs. Then Suzy Wong's for the small go go bars and a few hundred other bars all over Patong which the best way to enjoy is to just walk around and try them out. I'm better with Phuket town as that's where I mostly go to now.

If you want just normal clubs in Phuket town then there is the usual Kor Tor Mor, Timber Hut, and Sofa Pub. These are local clubs with live band and mostly local Thais. Kor Tor Mor is usually packed so full of people on weekends you barely have space to stand. Sofa is also quite busy the last time I was there. Timber is an older crowd with a mix of locals and expat farangs. All these places if you can speak some Thai you have a possibility of hooking up with a local girl. Keep in mind these are local clubs so most of the girls are just normal girls out for the night and usually not P4P girls.

I'm more of a Coyote club kind of guy so for that there is Duzz and Barzaah. Ladies drinks at Duzz is B240 for Coyote and B300 for the models. Bottle of Black is around B1,500 and mixers are B70 each. Barzaah is more expensive where ladies drinks are B300 and B400. Pricing for their bottles is all out of whack and I don't know why they are priced like that. Red is B2,200 and Chivas is B1,700. (Crazy!!) After seeing the price of the Red I didn't bother asking how much a bottle of Black is and just went with the Chivas. Mixers are B60 each. Barzaah has private Karaoke rooms upstairs so you can bring the girls upstairs for some private fun. Don't get too excited, by this I don't mean sex.

Problem with Coyote clubs is girls usually don't go with customers but more the kind you need to bring out and get to know before anything more will happen. But some of them do sideline and go with customers so just ask and you may be lucky. Easiest is to ask the manager. The irony of places like this is you have all these very hot and sexy girls dressed almost in nothing, dancing, gyrating, and chatting with you and at the end of the night you can't bring them back. You'll still have a great night out but this is usually the case for short term visitors as you just don't have the time to bring them out and get to know them. But for long term visitors or those returning regularly then you have a chance. I have to say you see some very stunning girls here sometimes.

Then there are the massage parlors in the Phun Phon area where it will be pretty hard for you not to be able to "release." Prices are usually B500 for the massage and B2,000 to B3,000 for the full service.

Finally there is Fantasia which is a big club with a live band and a lot of girls you can bring out. The place is usually quiet as most people just go, choose a girl and leave. Place closes at 1am and usually the girls and or their customers will continue on to Barzaah which is owned by the same owner.

I think I've gone on long enough with this post so I'll stop now. If your friends want to they can get in touch with me when they get here. Always happy to help. Cheers.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerzbeer View Post
Hi Phuket boy bro,
Just to check what time is the last bus back from Phuket town to patong?

Thought of trying the offer rate of Katherine massage from 4pm to 7pm. They are offering 2k bht for 90 min. Any other good massage beside Katherine around the town or patong u can recommend.

Thanks.
I'm afraid I will not be able to help you with the bus timing in Phuket as I have personally never taken the bus anywhere in Thailand. I can't tell you even if my life depended on it!!

As for Kathrine, is the 2K including the girl? Usually the massage is just B500 and the girl is on top of that. If it's all inclusive then it's a good deal. Kathrine is in the Phun Phon are and in there there are many many massage places to choose from. Another nice one to try is Le Residence which is very close by.

Patong doesn't really have the big massage parlors with private rooms except for Christin and from what I hear the quality is not very good. Other than that it's all the little massage places where the rooms are divided only by a curtain while you get your rocks off. But I say still worth the try if you see a girl you like.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
my heart fly few days earier then my body....
You coming to Phuket soon??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1