The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I read a few similar pieces of information here and there, is the police scam situation currently that bad in Sukhumvit/Soi Cowboy area?
http://time.com/3674200/thailand-tou...own-extortion/
Old 21-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Price Inflation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
We never changed girls.Really felt the gfe then.
U faithful man I should be going Soi 6 soon to be unfaithful again
Old 21-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
A wake up call is not an insult. If it offended you , maybe you should post elsewhere?

One is free to spend anything he wants at anywhere he likes and if I don't give a damn , I would not even bother to post.

However seeing fellow Singaporean pay inflated prices for a service others pay lower for, I post to wake the carrot heads up and inform future potential carrot heads of the market prices. Its not like these guys are paying up to double of what is already a high price, these guys are paying up to 3 to 4 times the going rate.

If everyone was like you and don't bother , the forums would be very quiet.
Some weeks ago I was in Climax when I witnessed an interesting incident..... a super chio young syt FL came into the disco with a friend and soon almost every pair of eyes were on her. I manage to maneuver and park myself at the table next to her and observe how she negotiated with those interested guys who approached her...... she would quote 3K to those AngMos but funnily none of them took the bait.... most of them would not go above 2K with their counter offers..... she would ignore the Indians and Blacks..... a Japanese came and she hand signed him 6... he countered with 5 she shook her head and he walked away..... then came a Singkie guy and she asked him how much is he willing to pay? He offered 4K and she just smiled so Mr Carrothead increase to 5K...... she then told him 8K and I was surprised that Mr. Carrothead agreed immediately without any bargaining..... and then the syt said only for short time.

I could see she was trying her luck to milk more from Mr Carrothead but he was either so smittened with her or loaded with $ that he didn't care...... just then the jap guy came back and told the syt... "I want take you"...... interesting to watch Mr Carrothead & jap guy square off as the syt played them against each other into bidding for her..... 8K...9K....10K..... 11K.....12K....DEAL!

Guess who won? Singapore's Mr Carrothead!!
I hope that guy is not bro conman....... no way would I have paid even 3K for that syt let alone 12K.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I hope that guy is not bro conman....... no way would I have paid even 3K for that syt let alone 12K.
12k for ST??? Almost 500SGD!!!! NNKC what is so special about that SYT which he can't find in SG? Guess my holding hand service needs to increase price else I will be priced too low to be cheap Mine is VIP service.....
Old 22-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U faithful man I should be going Soi 6 soon to be unfaithful again
It would be interesting if we ever cross paths again..the girl I mean. I can imagine her as an elegant beautiful Chiangmai lady that she is..soft spoken..demure..playful..undemanding..so so different from the Thai girls these days. Lucky me then no FB..whatsapp..Line..haha. Luckily or otherwise..I was career minded then so all was forgotten. Was a great holiday..that was it.
So when you coming over..or should I take a drive up to Bangkok? I need to go Pantip Plaza for some errands anyway.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Some weeks..........
I could see she was trying her luck to milk more from Mr Carrothead but he was either so smittened with her or loaded with $ that he didn't care...... just then the jap guy came back and told the syt... "I want take you"...... interesting to watch Mr Carrothead & jap guy square off as the syt played them against each other into bidding for her..... 8K...9K....10K..... 11K.....12K?....
Perhaps the Jap collude with the girl? Quite a shocker....THB12K, if my wife knows i spend so much THB on a woman, she will slice off my 2IC and seal up the hole with wax siah.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
So when you coming over..or should I take a drive up to Bangkok? I need to go Pantip Plaza for some errands anyway.
Ya I am going over in early Feb before flying back for CNY but if u miss me, then come over for a cup of kopi...
Old 22-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
12k for ST??? Almost 500SGD!!!! NNKC what is so special about that SYT which he can't find in SG? Guess my holding hand service needs to increase price else I will be priced too low to be cheap Mine is VIP service.....
I think it is about face.... the Sinkaporean dun wanna lose face mah.... this is so common with our cheongsters nowadays. I have seen these types many many times happening in KTVs, Nitclubs, HFJ and sometimes they will resort to violence when no more money to throw.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I think it is about face.... the Sinkaporean dun wanna lose face mah.... this is so common with our cheongsters nowadays.
Long time no cheong SG so lost track of how SG men behave. In Thailand, Vietnam or where ever, dun have this ger then another similar ger will appear within seconds. Why throw money n fight for a ger??? Ang mo style the best, limit is this amount... more than this, "go f spider"....
Old 22-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

A random, isolated occurrence can NOT and should NOT define any group.

Who really knows what is behind the story?

Yes, I guess as used to how orderly and ethical Singapore is, many Singaporeans can be too trusting and even naive when overseas, but as far as I am concerned/IMHO, most Singaporeans are quite sensible and practical with finances.

But then again, there is always the exception to anything and that particular guy, whilst not the most sensible, is IMHO that exception. No fair to label all Singaporeans the same.

Also, the guy may be so wealthy that THB 12K is like 1 satang to you and I!

Who knows? Just a random occurence.

SEAJ
Old 22-01-2015, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long time no cheong SG so lost track of how SG men behave. In Thailand, Vietnam or where ever, dun have this ger then another similar ger will appear within seconds. Why throw money n fight for a ger??? Ang mo style the best, limit is this amount... more than this, "go f spider"....
Please not only sinkies lah i see khun thai business men throw bahts load of lorries at coyote dancers and ladies at Gentlemen clubs we are no match thai business men when come to throw money.... Is the Asia culture we want face and we use money to flaunt our superiority and what we needs.

Maturity of meat markets even without impact of tourist cheongsters who overpaid market prices the local are more and affluent so means a pound of meat is not same a pound of meat of yesteryear
Old 22-01-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Some weeks ago I was in Climax when I witnessed an interesting incident..... a super chio young syt FL came into the disco with a friend and soon almost every pair of eyes were on her. I manage to maneuver and park myself at the table next to her and observe how she negotiated with those interested guys who approached her...... she would quote 3K to those AngMos but funnily none of them took the bait.... most of them would not go above 2K with their counter offers..... she would ignore the Indians and Blacks..... a Japanese came and she hand signed him 6... he countered with 5 she shook her head and he walked away..... then came a Singkie guy and she asked him how much is he willing to pay? He offered 4K and she just smiled so Mr Carrothead increase to 5K...... she then told him 8K and I was surprised that Mr. Carrothead agreed immediately without any bargaining..... and then the syt said only for short time.

I could see she was trying her luck to milk more from Mr Carrothead but he was either so smittened with her or loaded with $ that he didn't care...... just then the jap guy came back and told the syt... "I want take you"...... interesting to watch Mr Carrothead & jap guy square off as the syt played them against each other into bidding for her..... 8K...9K....10K..... 11K.....12K....DEAL!

Makes me really sad to read this but it is a common sight. I've witness many similar negotiations in Thailand.
Old 22-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If she's smokin hot, I don't see why she would not wait for the best carrothead... If I were her, I'd do the exact same thing, hell, I think I'd be more hardcore and start a live auction lol!

Going back to NEP, I don't know how are the service standards now. Last time I went, LT was up till morning, maybe included breakfast with her as well. Now it seems like a couple hours or something? So much for GFE now...
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 22-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
If she's smokin hot, I don't see why she would not wait for the best carrothead... If I were her, I'd do the exact same thing, hell, I think I'd be more hardcore and start a live auction lol!
This could be a skill picked up by FLs..WLs in bars and gogos wont do this. They will take the 1st offer that matches their asking price. Its already money on the table and the bar or gogo wont have to deal w competing customers..which can get nasty.
Old 22-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This could be a skill picked up by FLs..WLs in bars and gogos wont do this. They will take the 1st offer that matches their asking price. Its already money on the table and the bar or gogo wont have to deal w competing customers..which can get nasty.
Lets set up a bar in BKK(similar to beer market at clarke quay), but the screens display the FL's market price. Then 'trade' via live pricing lol
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1