The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
taker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

I have done it twice and boy it was super thrilling.

1)Bishan Park Carpark-The carpark was closed for renovations but i move the cone aside,park my car and bang FB in my back seat.
2) After KTV,drove the gal to Sim Lim Tower open carpark, super dark at night...and had sex.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
MoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did sitting reverse cowgirl on the upper deck of SBS bus. 1st row with both her hands pressing onto the windshield for support. The old double decker bus only had mirrors at the stairs but not the front row seats. Last bus back to interchange on a weekday & thus no other passengers on upper deck. But I'm sure passing cars can see us clearly, especially with her shirt pulled up & boobs exposed.

Blowjob on the same upper deck front row seat, a few more times at the last row during schooling days. Blowjob by a KTV girl in taxi & I fucked the taxi driver for not paying attention to the road. LFMAO!

Fucked my colleague during work in the store & had to stop a few times to attend to customers who came knocking on the counter for assistance. She became real regular on this & I think the kick got to her. To think she can still put on a straight face & behave like buddies with my gf when she visits me after her work.

Fucked a lady in the upper level toilet of a pub in Tanjong Pagar after many rounds of stout. Took a slightly longer time to end the job due to the distraction of people banging on the door wanting to pee. Hahaha!

The last public sex deed was done at a customer site in a dark corner of the employees locker area with a PRC operator. It was too much of an excitement for me & thus only tried once. Too many people walking to & fro at all times. Way too dangerous. Apparently that corner was a known playground because someone else was caught not long after I had my fun there. Lol
Old 05-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Langni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met FB at the car park of International plaza then drive all the way up to the roof top.
Park facing CPF building in the open and she start giving me a BJ, I fingered her at the same time.. Can spot some OL standing a distance away smoking after their lunch. After a while I cum and she suck me clean n dry. Can't sextify so we shift to the rear seat.. Lift up her skirt and did doggy till she cum and I cum again.. Shiok.
Once in a while still have to look around at the OLs in case we were spotted.
Old 19-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zheng Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.

You all know where is the Indoor Stadium ?

That is 1 of my favourite open air site for hanging out with my FB.

[email protected]
Old 19-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a MSCP facing a MRT station.

At level 4, when bonking at the back seat of the MPV, can see the train passes by up and down every 1 mins during the peak period.

I like to go for bonking at the back seat of the MPV with my GF.
She loves it too when we doing in doggie style as she will be looking out through the front windscreen and she can see the crowd and packed MRT train passing by.

The cheeky her, sometimes even waved at the passenger waiting for train at the platform.

hahahahahaha......!!!!

crazy girl.

Old 19-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

1) MSCP staircase (cowgal style)
2) MSCP on the 2nd last lvl in the car
3) MSCP outside the car in standing
4) The old curvy road from upper thomson to upper priece resverior (use to be dark but when i was doing a paint job a few cyclist rode pass hahaha
5) seletar resviro carpark
6) sembawang park
7) in seletar west camp (now cannot liao due to the opening) Last time that place is a heaven i recall there is road going thru pass a pub gate at the end is a florist farm. the road overlook TPE did it there while watching the car zoom past.
8) east coast carpark e
9) BBj in cinema in afternoon movie
Old 19-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
cawca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My favourite place is at the beach. There are a few quiet beaches and some that are quite isolated.

Just laying down on a mat and making out with the breeze blowing and to the sound of waves is fantastic. When dark, can even go full nude. Otherwise, just the bottom removed
Old 19-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Shiock77 is Cool - loads of Potential

1. Pub toilet and doggie and standing holding one of her leg up.
2. In taxi, my gal bj me
3. void deck at Toa payoh
4. the old shop house at Mohd sultan
5. Sentosa siloso
6. china black behide the bar courter
7. pacific plaza car park, standing beside my car

I personally prefer standind as most of the gal told me it can go deeper in them and they like it.
Old 21-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Not Activated

ethansea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I started off with kissing and later licking my GF at Pasir Ris Park, the one with Pony rides. The park was quite quiet after 10pm but there were still people “walking” around. My GF got frightened and told me to go. I thought game over already. As I was driving off, my GF asked me whether I can still drive while she BJ me. I told her better don’t in case I accident lah.

I drove to another park within the same area (the one with a big playground). After I had parked my car there, I reached under her dress pulled down her panty and licked her again. This time she unzipped my pants and started to BJ me. I almost cum in her mouth. Told her to stop. She climbed over to rear seat as she wanted me to fuck her there. I cum quite fast because of the excitement doing in a park and the fear of being seen by someone. I can see my GF really enjoy doing in the open.
Old 22-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Let me share mine

1, Top level HBD staircase, Fj
2, Ground level muilt storey carpark, Hj
3, Community centre toilet, Fj
4, community centre staircase, Bbbj
5, movie theater, Hj
6, causeway point Adult baby toilet, Fj
7, Hj at taxi, Hj
8, fj at community centre ktv, Fj
9, Ktv toilet, Fj
10, Sembawang park, Fj at the top BBQ pit
11, inside tent beach, Fj
12, private house backlane, Bbbj
13, Bus stop, bbbj
14, bus, Hj+Bbbj

That's all I can think of now.
Cheers
Old 22-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
juzMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Fucking in the public area

Tried few places with the different girlfriends I had in the past:
- on benches in Botanic Garden and Jurong Lake in '87
- at a stairwell Bras Basah Complex while shopping for textbook
- in the car parked in Changi Airport before my second girlfriend's business trip flight; came in her mouth after she came riding on me in the backseat; she text later to say that my cum left a tingling feeling in her throat during her flight
- in a quiet lane off Bukit Timah Road near entrance to CTE; had my FB who sat in the driver seat suck me while I stood outside with my bermudas pulled down; fucked her with her bent over the boot of her car; it helps with her wearing a skirt & heels; had her naked once when we got bolder & threw caution to the wind
- in the staircase landing in a public carpark in Jalan Bahagia with same FB

And the latest which happened just last year, had a PRC FL come over to my place at 2am in the morning. Met her at carpark and led her to garden and had her blow me for a good 10 minutes while we sat on the bench facing the CTE. Walking back to my place, had her blow me while I stand at a darken recessed corner at the bottom of my block before making love to her back in the comfort of my bed

The feeling: exhilarating and mind boggling!
Old 28-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

East coast parkway, quite close to the old PA campsite. it was along the narrow road, a small recess, occasionally bikes will cycle past. My wife and I did it in the backseat. I know its nothing special, just that it was at 5pm in the evening, in the brod daylight. We were stark naked and she still teases me about flashing my white ass to passerbys who cycle past our car and peer thru the window,

another backseat adventure was at Kallang Leisure drome, open air carpark, 6pm. This was our first car adventure, Full fledge sex just after her period ended. Crazy cramps. Was quite funi considering that we were both suffering from cramps due to inexperience in manouvering in the car.

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 28-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

bayth911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too many to list... but here are some of them....

MSCP at the Anchorage ;
MSCP at Pandan Valley ;
open carpark at Harbor Front.... Private carpark... She had parked her vehicle in the private carpark and we had just had drinks at St James and I sent her back to the car park to collect her car... It was dark, isolated and soooo conducive. Zero resistance when i reached over to tickle her dripping pussy ...and soon enough..., i climbed out of my car and took her ...whiloe standing outside the car and her kneeling on the passenegr seat. it was a WILD ride !!! came inside her, slapped her ass and told her to go home to her husband.;
In a male toilet with a MILF, This was a PUB in Duxton ..... fortunately the owners are frens and they knew what i was doing.... they obstructed as many people from enterin the rear of the PUB so that i could finish off ASAP... the thrill was amazing;
One afternoon in a Cigar Room.... very few people in the place at the time and I took the opportunity to meet up with another MILF for whisky and cigar.... Slipped my hanads under her black lycra dress and fingered her till she was dripping wet.... Told her to remove her undies...she went to the ladies and returned and placed it in my hands for keeep sake... MAN!!! everyone should try the taste of cigar and fresh pussy juice together...wash it down with a cold glass of 18 yrs old whisky and you feel like u had just cummed;
Parked car along Mt Faber ...along the down slope... fewer cars and less human traffic. I took my regular FB out for lunch.... and had her for dessert at Mt Faber later. She sucked me dry and swallowed. Hence no need to wipe up. she also had her undies removed the rest of the day adn she told me that the feeling was incredible.... Not wearing undies while at work was such a thrill for her... till this day...she hardly wears any undies to work....except when there is the RED lights ...

loads more.... but these are some of the more memorable events that took place within the last 1 year....NOTE : Everyone of them was a MILF. It seems that MILFS are more adventurous and obliging ...dont you agree...

cheers bros ... Happy Boinking ....!!
Old 28-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever pull up at SLE under overhead flyover from TPE broad daylight around 11 am.
Then, gf was wearing running shorts. Pull down her shorts and panty, did doggie and cum while standing with her right leg stretch apart on my shoulder. Got scolding from her coz cum in pussy.

Tried also at kallang heading floating marina at bout 630pm, where duck tour boat exit from road and enter river. Both of us was suppose to be jogging but was overcome by our horniness. Manage to cum outside but heavily stained her shorts.

Wat a memories we had b4 we got married.
Old 28-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
xxx0077 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I experienced before:

1) K-box - Selegie Park mall
2) Vivocity- Tangs Level 2 Men department FITTING room. Brought many Shirts and pants into the big spacious room with big mirror to "TRY" out with girlfriend.
2) Mount Faber
4) Telok Blangah Hill open field facing the HDB Flats, we did it stand up, me bonking from behind while we faced the hdb flats.
5) Woodland Causeway point Golden Village when we are the only one in the cinema.
6) BJ in car at ECP, from East Coast Park to Tuas when I finally CUM in her Mouth
7) Changi Hospital
8) Bukit Panjang. THere's a small road leading to Bukit Timah. FJ in car.
9) Millenia Walk- Outside level 2 outside Generator Room
10) Old Marina South, at the round foutain
11) Car parked outside Old Telok Blangah Secondary School, FJ in Car
12) Causway Point Stairsway level 5
13) Carpark inside SIngtel Building at Orchard B2 Carpark.
14) Jurong, there's one place call something HUB, Big Open carpark, FJ in Car
15) Aeroplane- Flight to Moscow, when all are asleep, slip into the toilet and FJ. Mile High CLub
16) Changi Beach
17) Punggol Beach
18) Kallang Leisure world Cinema's TOilet. When the last show of the night. When all are watching Movies... Toilet are desserted.
19) K-Box At Kallang Leisure park rm 19 or 20 (It's a corner room and we fj at the corner of the room where the door could be lock and Waiter cannot look in, you can see their shadow but they can never see you FJing or BJing as you are at the corner, the left side of the lcd screen)
20) FJ in car at Ang Mo Kio Industrial PArk 2 at night where all Factories are closed and it's dark.
21) Marina South Big Carpark for Lorry(Now I think gone already)
22) Sembawang Road, there's a Big Car Park for lorry and buses.
23) Choa Chu Kang Chinese Cementry. (Try this. It's really exciting in the cementry, fj under the moonlight. It's not human you are afraid of. It's the "ghost" which you are scared)
24) Suntec city b1 carpark (BJ in car)
25) Sentosa Tanjong Beach Car park. Dark!!!
26) Tan Tock Seng Hospital(Was warded for a few days. GF visited at late night.Hence went to the big handicapped toilet. Even if people notice, they might think I need help in the toilet. But I seriously need help to release)

These are the 26 places I can remember. There are more little petting and bj in public which I can't recall. But these 26 places are most unforgettable place and experience!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1