The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 05-06-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kovan massage

Huanhuan's daughter recently flew in from china for a job (I think she said Chinese tutor?) And is currently staying with her mom. So her apartment is out of bounds now. Maybe when the daughter finds her own place?
Old 06-06-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5221 / Power: 33
Toyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond reputeToyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Now I am starting to think we are not talking about the same girl haha. The one I am referring to, is the shop adjacent to the computer shop and if you walk up the defunct escalator, that is the first MP you see. This girl has short hair, big eyes and slightly bah bah.
Directly 12 o’clock when heading up the escalator right?? I’m referring to that though
Old 06-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

I haven’t been there yet soon to try
Old 07-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Directly 12 o’clock when heading up the escalator right?? I’m referring to that though
I think y'all are talking bout the same person. Shoulder length hair with pretty shapely boobs, used to call herself Ke Xin, always only giving capped BJ, doesn't even allow to COB. But my god her body is pretty amazing
Old 07-06-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I actually know this Huanhuan by a different name. She was called coco last time.

She first started in a quite short lived MP at the building next to hotel 81 Kovan, curtain based shop. Then she moved to become an apartment based ML in a condo near Punggol Nasi lemak. When covid struck, she moved House to a room next to USSC, where she still offered her services to some regular customers but had to be very discreet.

Then she took a surprise turn, and worked at a very decent and super clean profession, some would even say her job is quite well respected. She did not last long in that job because the pay was low. So she went back to this ML job again.

Her massage is pretty good. Her other skills even better haha. But she is not a looker, milfy looking and figure not exactly attractive. Natural C cup with a small tattoo above her chest. Overall very friendly and nice lady.
Frequented that short-lived joint too. Only tried her when she was Coco once. Used to look for another slim lady but can't remember her name now.
Old 08-06-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kanzenkzn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Cindy Mizx Spa is very good. she made my experience a very luxurious one. her massaging technique was undescribably pleasant, especially tickling my balls when hj, never felt that before.
wechat X85236638.
Damage: 68 + 50 + 20 tips coz am happy.
Old 12-06-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros
Any good recommendations at s** R*y***e? Tried few viet but no good exp. How is B**y ?
Old 12-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzenkzn View Post
Cindy Mizx Spa is very good. she made my experience a very luxurious one. her massaging technique was undescribably pleasant, especially tickling my balls when hj, never felt that before.
wechat X85236638.
She got the elegant boutique-girl vibe. How is her playability now?
Old 12-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thehulker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to quite a few times before.
Old 14-06-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kanzenkzn is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
She got the elegant boutique-girl vibe. How is her playability now?
Still the same since USSC bro.
Old 16-06-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
M*** Spa is a Cat1 joint. Only basic services allowed. The concept of playability does not apply there.
So basic pack means 1 blue will work right?
Old 16-06-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
9mod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
So basic pack means 1 blue will work right?
Ya, basic pack (HJ) is blue. Some request like HDLY, your hand all over her then extra la.
For me frequent customer always blue + few red HDLY++
Old 20-06-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzenkzn View Post
wechat X85236638.
I tried Y*Y* before at M*z* S** and her massage was very erotic. 68 + 50 for massage and HJ. Service and massage was good
Old 20-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 7
fmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to all

Is there any FR for the MLs at the new spa called M* S*i* C**e Spa? Got the Wechat but want to know if any bros here can share experience? Seems like got quite a big menu.
Old 20-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

Just ended a session with Mich. B cup slim body. ideally is not at Kovan but probably the closest area. Good massage and ideal wide menu! Pm willing to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1