The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi eg5354. If one is to buy a Malaysian property in 10 years time, its price would presumably be more expensive than buying it now. If one were to buy a Malaysian property now, one has to balance that against what the SGP$:Malaysian Ringgit exchange rate would be like 10 years from now. No one wants to find out that their Malaysian property has fallen in value when converted to SGP$.

New Malaysian laws targetted at Singaporeans buying Malaysian properties tend to be passed then rescinded. I saw it happen before.

The general security situation in Malaysia is also hair raising.

Lone Wolf, you mean the Malaysian Ringgit is appreciating?
Hi bro batty, you brought up a good point about buying property in msia.

From my understanding of the msia property market, it seems like residential properties in JB msia over the past 20 over years did not have much significant increase in the price until about few years ago, when there is a sudden increase in value of malaysian property by say about 15-20 % due to a lack of building material like steel which is necessary for the erection of a building/house. After that, the price seems to remain.

However if you were to buy a property in msia now at a certain price, if 10 years later the value of your property remain stagnant and if the value of the ringgit depreciate against sing dollar at that time, if you convert back the ringgit value of your property to sing dollar, you will find that you will get back less than what you have invested in the beginning.

Supply more than demand is also part of the reason for the stagnant in property price in Msia. Many residential property in msia is still unable to be sold due to insufficient population in that state and due to the buying power of the people is not strong enough, etc. some semi detach taman in JB has almost 90 over percent of the residents work in singapore in order to pay the high instalment of their semi D houses.

But for commercial property price in JB like shophouses are more volatile than residential property. If a group of shophouses in a certain location can bring in alot of business with crowds of customers, the value of the shophouses can definitely increase tremendously.

Actually, i am just refering to residential property in JB but in kL may be different. The location of the property in the capital city have a greater impact on the value of the property unlike in smaller cities.

The above is base on my personal opinion only and bros are welcome to share your ideas if any.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Happy 9876 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I invested quite some money to Klang Valley property . so far so good .
Old 01-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Hi bro batty, you brought up a good point about buying property in msia.

From my understanding of the msia property market, it seems like residential properties in JB msia over the past 20 over years did not have much significant increase in the price until about few years ago, when there is a sudden increase in value of malaysian property by say about 15-20 % due to a lack of building material like steel which is necessary for the erection of a building/house. After that, the price seems to remain.

However if you were to buy a property in msia now at a certain price, if 10 years later the value of your property remain stagnant and if the value of the ringgit depreciate against sing dollar at that time, if you convert back the ringgit value of your property to sing dollar, you will find that you will get back less than what you have invested in the beginning.

Supply more than demand is also part of the reason for the stagnant in property price in Msia. Many residential property in msia is still unable to be sold due to insufficient population in that state and due to the buying power of the people is not strong enough, etc. some semi detach taman in JB has almost 90 over percent of the residents work in singapore in order to pay the high instalment of their semi D houses.

But for commercial property price in JB like shophouses are more volatile than residential property. If a group of shophouses in a certain location can bring in alot of business with crowds of customers, the value of the shophouses can definitely increase tremendously.

Actually, i am just refering to residential property in JB but in kL may be different. The location of the property in the capital city have a greater impact on the value of the property unlike in smaller cities.

The above is base on my personal opinion only and bros are welcome to share your ideas if any.
Buy at Cameron Highland to retire. Cooling n good.
Also if retiring, why bother about the prices?
You are not going to sell n move about if you retire.
Just need a place as home, then house in SG rent out for passive income.
Can go vacation few times a year. Simple n easy.

If got $$ want buy property to invest, why buy malaysia?? Go US better.

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 01-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
In fact, every country there's crime, Just that everyone has to be alert and take necessary precaution not to go to dangerous places, security should not be an issue.
Yes, as I had mentioned my earlier post. Crimes r everywhere.

I had missed the 250K threshold. Now its 1/2million. Sighh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bonk.003 View Post
If got $$ want buy property to invest, why buy malaysia?? Go US better.
Hmm...Thailand wld be a better choice, imo...
Old 01-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi J.Bonk.003 . I thought about buying a retirement property in the Cameron Highlands some time ago but I was scared off by the dangerous landslides there.

Relatively safe in JB? It depends on who you ask.

Which banks in Malaysia are safe and reliable?
Old 01-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi J.Bonk.003 . I thought about buying a retirement property in the Cameron Highlands some time ago but I was scared off by the dangerous landslides there.

Relatively safe in JB? It depends on who you ask.

Which banks in Malaysia are safe and reliable?
Maybank should be ok bah.
I got a friend who bought 1 there many years ago. Now he like travelling up n down with a Malaysia registered car(NO COE). Reach JB then take bus out. Last saw him nv heard him complain abt landslide etc. But I thing i believe, when god want take u in, no matter where u are, funny things always happen.

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
SeaHawker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeaHawker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ang mo kio central offering 244.20 today.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 22
IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!

Marine Parade S$100 to RM244.50 this afternoon.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Star Cruiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStar Cruiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yishun central near interchange SG$100 = RM 242.60
Old 04-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Cruiser View Post
Yishun central near interchange SG$100 = RM 242.60
You mean Blk 927 there?

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 04-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 22
IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!IncredibleHulk is one of the Best!

Peoples Park Centre today S$100 to RM244.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Just wondering...

I think if I change a few hundred $$, and rate is 2.44 at neighbourhood, I don't know many will go all the way to town to change?
Anyone will rather make their way down to town for a slightly high rate if you change only a small amt?
Old 04-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Just wondering...

I think if I change a few hundred $$, and rate is 2.44 at neighbourhood, I don't know many will go all the way to town to change?
Anyone will rather make their way down to town for a slightly high rate if you change only a small amt?
This thread is good for info. Definitely not worth to go to town just to change eg S$300 - difference cannot even cover MRT / bus fares. Not forgetting the time wasted. Convenient if working in town or already there for official matters. I always change in advance at ARCADE. Cheers.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 17
23delta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy23delta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Just wondering...

Basically, everyone wants the best deal. But alot of time, they did not factor in the traveling time and expenses just to get to the MC to get the best rate.

For me, I will not travel just to save that few cents of S$ if I'm changing less than RM1k.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Oh. I'm just curious though.
I do know ppl who change only abt $300-$500, make a trip down to Chinatown from jurong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1