The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
True. 700k is what they ask always for "doing" since my first time in Batam (but not all girls do!). Standard fee they agreed among themselves.
Managed to go down a couple of times (I am not a frequent patron of King's for this kind of things), but not easy. Useless to say " shop houses only charge 300-350K". They know already, but also say "we are different!!".
Bingo Bro Black Page

Totally agree with you. King massage gal say "we are different". I told her I knew girls formally from Diana & K8 are now with Trinity Hotel only charge 400K (I had their services last year) Slightly more than what they charged when working at shop houses.

I think those massage gals fr hotel are spoilt by those big spenders. King massage gal even told me that she used to get tips about $S20 fr Singaporean staying at Formosa Hotel. sound ridiculous right!!! (2hrs massage -150K) She also told me that someone cheap skate agreed the fuck job at 700k but refused to pay . Hotel security guard was alerted. Totally public embarrassing.

The norm is that at most we folk out about 400-450K for hotel massage special service. That is for the benefit for all the cheongsters.

Cheers.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any riot in batam????
Old 02-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any riot in batam????
Old 02-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cityzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/travel-d...sfer/717782293

or

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/travel-d...erry/717817446

better action and more convenience ? Thanks
Old 02-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
You can opt for 2 sessions (standard 90mins) or 3 sessions (135mins)
They took one session as 45mins.

2 session package, only massage.
3 session package will be massage + HJ (using the 3rd session for the HJ)
thank you bro ndnd for yr explaination. i will write a FR once i completes their service.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
celebrate my birthday at batam.

will organizer a groups to batam. will be priority for those who join me before.

place will be go is hunting more than 6 farm. at least 2 KTV, going massage, dinner seafood, at nights will be KTV room, and for those who want hunt for FL, will be bring you ppl go. other will be add in depend on timing...

1. cheong2009
2. ndnd
3. Naka_Timo
4. sexsex
5. kohOnly21
6. zer0
7. TNLBCH
8. garconCornee
9. Brad
10. johnkhb
11. bigbang69
12. orang_jawa
13. ckwish

Only for those who serious want join, then pls PM me your contact and name.
no contact number and name will not be add in. any question pls ask in forum here. share your question with others newbie. as they will need learn to0..
Hello bro Cheong2009
Happy Birthday in advance
I'm very keen to join your outing & will send you a PM with my name & phone no.
Question;
What is the departure time on that day? Because I working half day on Saturday.

PS: If you don't mind, I would like to return on Sunday. Paisei, boh leave liao

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 02-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FireTruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Travelling alone tomorrow.... I'm alone.............

Old 02-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawla View Post
hi bro!,
roughly what is the date that u will be having this trip?
many thanks!
Hello bro lawla,
The date is stated in Bro Cheong2009 signature...
PS: I hoped you know where to find it.

Cheers!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 02-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityzone View Post
http://voucherlicious.com/deal/68-of...m_medium=email

how is this place? near any actions ?
Quite a distance from nagoya around 15-20min drive if no traffic jam.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawbah View Post
Just came back from my trip (2d1n)

The Field Report as follows:-

Took 9am ferry (Sindo) to Batam. The price is $37 round trip, promotion ends 15 Dec 2013 if i remember correctly.

To anyone who wants to go during the weekends, please be prepared for super long queues to board the ferry at harbourfront. There are ferries going to various destinations and the queue is very very long and the ferry to batam is full albeit with tour groups.

Anyways, we barely managed to board the ferry on time and the journtey took about 1 hour 20mins.

Upon reaching Batam, we had a driver to bring us to Formosa Hotel to settle the accommodation and make sure of the bookings my friend made. I did not make reservations for any rooms and it was full house with 15 on the waiting list. Had not much choice but to take the junior suite in order to stay at the same hotel as my friends. Here is how it looks like, sorry for the mess lol~ (Nothing fantastic really -__-)

The rates for the hotel is $65 for Deluxe rooms and $110 SGD for Junior Suite. Once we had our rooms settled and passed the passports to the hotel, we went for breakfast at some Indian stalls before going for what we came for.

Went just behind Formosa Hotel to exchange our money and got a really good rate at a shop selling jewelleries with pretty fair girls. Exchange rate is 9530.

A few farms were visited such as Massage 28, Indah 2, Sedona plus others which i forgot. One friend pre-booked his girl while me and another friend managed to find ours at Indah 2. The last friend got his from Massage 28.

I was pretty impressed with the girl i have chosen and under the lighting, she looked so fair skined. Turns out she is quite a brown sugar but still, she was one of the lookers at Indah 2. Took her at a rate of 600k which i think is quite a steal and she has quite a pair of headlamps too!

Her bed service was quite good and rather accommodating. She is quite a seductive chick and i was honestly quite happy to have chosen her. That is, until my friends went for massage and shopping which i had no interest in and therefore had to stay with 3 chicks and the hell started. She start to bug me non stop for going to KTV. None of us liked KTVs but she was trying to stir and all, all because she herself wanted to go.

3 chicks because the one my friend got from Massage 28 was sent back, she is a 1.2 juta girl but reviews is that she is a dead fish or probably do not like our friend... (Even when we asked the pappy if the girl is ok with him)... in a business sense, i would assume all pappies to say yes, the girl likes you... haha... anyways he sent her back late without doing anything and was charged short time at 600k. Btw, the girl seem really sweet and went off without even asking for taxi fare. Poor girl ...

It seems as though the other girls had no choice but to join in to pressure me but i am a guy who is bad at doing rejections ... so i had to call my friends and hurry them back to settle the situation. While at it (the whole ordeal lasted about 2 hours), we still managed to had a chit chat / drinking session (me and the girls) going on since one of the girls is quite good at speaking English and courtesy to my friend for bringing with him a bottle of whisky. By the time they were back, half a bottle was gone.

My friends rushed back due to my calls of distress and outright rejected my girl in the face about going to KTV... that was when i knew only my girl really wanted to go KTV and in a way influenced the other girls to pressure me. Was glad that the ordeal was over but prepared myself to face the attitude (if any) from my girl.

Since they rushed back, we had to go out and get dinner again both for ourselves and the girls. I returned to the hotel after a short dinner while they went to dabao for the girls as i was having a splitting headache from the liqour. Slept until around 11pm and woke up asking for some service... rejected... but expected.

My friends were back and i went to their rooms for chit chat / dinner session again after recovering from the headache, they bought a medium stuff crust pizza and a tub of KFC ... their girls were cool and reviews are that they are providing really good services. And i am left with agony of one shot and a sleeping girl whom i had to service by bringing her food. Well... as long as she don't bug me.

Went back to the room at 1230pm and she was still asleep and not waking up for the food. I went to bed and slept as well. In a blink of an eye, morning came and i am expecting her to leave at 7-8am... but to my surprise, she stayed and offered me another shot... although at this time, im quite groggy and not really interested.

She finally left at 9am and i tipped her 150k (Sorry for spoiling market). Once again we gathered and went for our complimentary breakfast of fried rice, beehoon, porridge, hotdogs, cereals, coffees, breads and toasts together with scrambled and half boiled eggs.

After the meal, it is about time for me to pack and get back home while my friends stay for another day, this time, they will visit Alishan KTV for girls (Only at night and after 8pm?). They went up to take a look the previous day and the review is that the ladies there are better than any they have seen so far. I hope they give me a good review when they are back!

Not forgetting to utilize the room facilities (although every room has a bathtub), i went for a bathtub bath before checking out of the hotel and rushed to Batam Center (as i remembered there is a timeslot where you may have to wait more than 1 hour should you miss the ferry).

In Summary:

Reivew for girl:

Name : Reina
Place : Indah 2
Looks : 7.5/10 (Looks totally exotic and chinese under the lighting)
Body : 7/10 (Abit of tummy)
Color : Brown
Services: Fuck job, blowjob, handjob (Not sure about the rest).
GFE : 7/10 (Quite turned off with the constant pestering to go KTV)
Damage : 600k
Tip : 150k
RTF: Maybe (remotely)

Overall Expenditure:

Exchange rate in SG: 9300
Exchange rate in Indo: 9530
Ferry: Sindo Ferry $37 (2 way) Promotion until 15th Dec 2013
Breakfast: Prata and all at Indian Stall, 54k each (4 pax)
Girl: 600k
Room Service for ice: 10k
Room Service for cigarettes: 2 pack Sampoerna, 2 pack Marlboro Menthol Lights - Total 150k
Room Service for fried rice: 100k (So expensive?)
Ojek VCD: 50k
Dinner: 112k each (4 pax)
Hotel: $110, had residue rupiah and paid in rupiah. 1,056,000.
Hotel Taxi to Batam Center: 60k

Total: I changed $250 and paid $37 for the ferry, on the way back, left nothing. So its $287 spent plus about 170k rupiah left over from previous trip)

Overall experience, not too bad.

Sorry for wall of text and no pictures of girls and thanks for all the tips here!
Actually bro the room u took used to be the executive room n it suppose to come 2 or 1 hour complimentary massage.u should had tried swiss bellin 2 bed room apartment only 1,100,000 rupiah
Old 02-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pris3811 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro...anyone going this friday?
Old 02-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

celebrate my birthday at batam.

will organizer a groups to batam. will be priority for those who join me before.

place will be go is hunting more than 6 farm. at least 2 KTV, going massage, dinner seafood, at nights will be KTV room, and for those who want hunt for FL, will be bring you ppl go. other will be add in depend on timing...

1. cheong2009
2. ndnd
3. Naka_Timo
4. sexsex
5. kohOnly21
6. zer0
7. TNLBCH
8. garconCornee
9. Brad
10. johnkhb
11. bigbang69
12. orang_jawa
13. ckwish
14. fattyjosh
15. cupid xpress
16. tigerl74
17. Singkieu
18. wee1334

Only for those who serious want join, then pls PM me your contact and name.
no contact number and name will not be add in. any question pls ask in forum here. share your question with others newbie. as they will need learn to0..

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.

Last edited by cheong2009; 02-12-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Hello bro Cheong2009
Happy Birthday in advance
I'm very keen to join your outing & will send you a PM with my name & phone no.
Question;
What is the departure time on that day? Because I working half day on Saturday.

PS: If you don't mind, I would like to return on Sunday. Paisei, boh leave liao
have reply your PM, will departure morning.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawla View Post
hi bro!,
roughly what is the date that u will be having this trip?
many thanks!
pls read carefully bro. if you are serious to join, you need PM me yours everythings :P then will let you know got slot bo.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, if cannot get a pacific, some can get at M hotel, is very near to pacific also.
Bro. hotel i will decide with you soon. sorry for late reply.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread