The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
What for? Rather change a gf if really unsure. How much u both understand each other? Can communicate first or not?

Know one month so fast think marriage a bit over thinking it. Know and understand more first ma.
well, the good thing about her is

she dosent know english, and my vietnamese sucks

concluding from the fact that she dosent know english means that she have not come in contact or dated foreigners before, or simply trying to hook one.

i didnt drop the marriage idea, its because we were having abit of some crazy quarrel due to the messages in my phone

my friend go drop this on her

do you want to marry him? and yes was the answer

i was like.....................................thats not gonna happen at least for the next 1 or 2 year
Old 23-11-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
going after pink ic and red passport? please remember vn is, no matter what, a noisy, dirty and poor country compared to the little red dot.

if she can choose to live in a richer and better country, u might be her steping stone. but i hope i am wrong. cheers bro! :-)
not gonna commit too much yet, gonna just keep touching and going
Old 23-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
cheap? if after married and got children how? :P

this chick is not worth this price tag i would say. only worth my sperm inside her pussie with her D boobs and on the bed performance.

might share a pic or two after i dump her. now search beacon is on. once new target archieved, old target shall be destroyed!
Is ur call ma. U not looking for wife ma more fb or fling in sort.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 23-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsugarDaddy View Post
well, the good thing about her is

she dosent know english, and my vietnamese sucks

concluding from the fact that she dosent know english means that she have not come in contact or dated foreigners before, or simply trying to hook one.

i was like.....................................thats not gonna happen at least for the next 1 or 2 year
Actually I still think u r hero. Know one month want bring home to c parents...may give wrong signal to gal.

I know my current vn gf for 1.5 yrs also never bring home sg. Be guarantor part just think carefully before proceeding.

As for part never contact foreigner, dun think so much into it. Seen vbs who dun know English still got sg ang mo friend on fb and phone apps such as wechat. There are translation tools nowadays.

Be careful of being KC into it too much. Observe more. Even I go vn almost every month and stay with my gf family, I still reserve my 100% trust.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 23-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
2yrs will be good to test her true self
If she after money but cannot get big bite by then, maybe she will boot you
Old 23-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Point taken

Not trying to defend her, but her family is rich kind I think

She has s younger sister studying oversea, and I'm kinda a poor bloke if you ask me

It's just doesn't make sense to get so worked up if she's just after my money

It's just 1+1 don't equal to 2 this time

I strongly believe that she has other guys going after her, she's pretty and popular at the same time

Yet she chose me.

Really puzzling for me
As you say you think her family is rich and she is pretty and popular, why after you?

As advised by another brother here to me, time will tell the truth.
Old 24-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
As you say you think her family is rich and she is pretty and popular, why after you?

As advised by another brother here to me, time will tell the truth.
What you are asking is the million dollar question I wanna know too

Like the advice given here, time will tell
Old 25-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
hmmm

not a bad idea to engage PI, but to investigate what?
To investigate her background. In case you die die must marry her. There are cases where our bros married vbs only to learn that they have husbands and kids back home. Some even have a few bfs and fuck behind their sg bfs' back!
Old 25-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
To investigate her background. In case you die die must marry her. There are cases where our bros married vbs only to learn that they have husbands and kids back home. Some even have a few bfs and fuck behind their sg bfs' back!
Wow PI to dig into her Việt Nam poflio must be costing a bomb to do so
Old 25-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Be your own PI
Old 25-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Point taken

Not trying to defend her, but her family is rich kind I think

She has s younger sister studying oversea, and I'm kinda a poor bloke if you ask me

It's just doesn't make sense to get so worked up if she's just after my money

It's just 1+1 don't equal to 2 this time

I strongly believe that she has other guys going after her, she's pretty and popular at the same time

Yet she chose me.

Really puzzling for me
Time will tell. Let the time be the judge. Are you that sure the money for sister overseas study is from her family and not from sponsor?

Worked up is just part of the drama. It same like every series of 007 need to have a hot chick.

What they tell you and what you see, discount 95%. It is greater than great Singapore sales

Buy your own condom, you don't want few holes on it and viola, happy father's day. Hope you get what i mean.

Best wishes and hope she is the good girl.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
No need PI lar, time is the best PI. Marriage is not about clean background. It include 2 human being to be able to live together. Culture shock, food shock, habit shock, behavior shock, life style shock. That the biggest barrier imo.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
No need PI lar, time is the best PI. Marriage is not about clean background. It include 2 human being to be able to live together. Culture shock, food shock, habit shock, behavior shock, life style shock. That the biggest barrier imo.
Yes bro think too mch no need married Liao... Get a local wife will also have a chance of kena green hat... The only different is we apply for our foreign wife PR, when they got it n leave us we felt betrayed n buay song.
Touch our heart n treat them good...See open abit and take it as fated if anything turn sour.

Last edited by pusielover; 25-11-2015 at 05:15 PM.
Old 25-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Touch our heart n treat them good...See open abit and take it as fated if anything turn sour.
If unlucky, treat them good also no good return
But move on lor
Old 25-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 10
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

well well well.... all the viet bu problems again! need consultation? FYI i i used to worked there n dated nearly all kinds of vietbu from ah lian till OL, come come!

best is ah lian sibei drama!!

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1