The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

power lah bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Yesterday my Anchorvale maid not free ask her Friend to meet me for bbbj , shiok try her gf even better bbbj . Looks like they are sharing their man too like us here hha
Old 29-08-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yesterday my Anchorvale maid not free ask her Friend to meet me for bbbj , shiok try her gf even better bbbj . Looks like they are sharing their man too like us here hha
did she CIM and swallow it all??Thats the ultimatum...
Old 29-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
did she CIM and swallow it all??Thats the ultimatum...

Of cos that’s called cim
Old 29-08-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
Ivanisevic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvanisevic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros u all so lucky here
I tried many times either face to face or wechat
Don have a chance also
Congratulations to all Bros here
Old 29-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
Any one upped her?
she looks familiar. haha
Old 29-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

approach 2, 1 on wechat 1 from sengkang, the other face to face. both quite good looking and nice figures.
wechat Filipina says her mum sick, need $ to save her. 😲
the other says she got Irish bf liao, sian, all no chance. I've tried my best but still no fish to eat.

if any kind bros finished eating their fishes, don't want, can out of pitiness give me your leftovers. I am a beggar, i don't mind your leftovers. thank you Bros.
appreciate it lots. 🙏
Old 29-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

hi Fellow bros

After reading so many post, old ah pek have something to say.

I am not a nagger, but if you feel offended when reading half way, then please skip my post. Peace period chillax.

1) Getting contact on your own.

Bros, how hard have you try? A few and get rejected and you felt dis- hearten? Ah pek one day send at least " hi , hello" text to 10 maids in social app, EVERYDAY. Cast a bigger net , try all sort of social platform.

2) Asking for contact at LP.

That is real time , best I would say since nowsaday photoshop is so easy. This train you to be thick skin. How you approach and how you carry yourself is very important.

3) Asking for contact from SBF bros

Least recommended. What make you think she will let you up her, The bro up her with effort. You get her contact, but are you able to handle her? Are you able to arose her interest and keep the chatting going ? If she never reply or block you , will you say all sort of bad things to the original bro ?
Even if you willingly to scrape left over, you think she want too ? Worst if you screw up the chances and she become alert, make other bro hard to fish.
Some bros might even own up and reveal everyone away.

4) Pay maid to bonk

This I have no comment, to each his own, as long as both party agreed, who am I judge. But personally for me, I bonk free, beside the usual hotel and food , some top up. As I am not out to pamper them or spolit the market.

5) Photo posting in SBF

Yes, you can brag when you up her. But dont post her photo here. Not with her face at least . How do you feel when she get hold of your photo and post in a all girl sex forum , commenting about your dick size. IF any of your frds or rel are there, you are dead. Same for her, her boss may be a liao jiao here. You never know.

Conculsion

The process is simple. chat, meet and up.

if no reply - move to next target
If chat liao, no meet - move to next target
If chat liao, meet but no up - move to next target
If chat liao, meet up and up her - still - move to next target

Ok, that is all old man have to say. still have a lot but I wont go on. Just for thought bros.

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 29-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree.... 101 percent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
hi Fellow bros

I am not a nagger, but if you feel offended when reading half way, then please skip my post. Peace period chillax.

Bros, how hard have you try? A few and get rejected and you felt dis- hearten? Ah pek one day send at least " hi , hello" text to 10 maids in social app, EVERYDAY. Cast a bigger net , try all sort of social platform.

That is real time , best I would say since nowsaday photoshop is so easy. This train you to be thick skin. How you approach and how you carry yourself is very important.

Least recommended. What make you think she will let you up her, The bro up her with effort. You get her contact, but are you able to handle her? Are you able to arose her interest and keep the chatting going ? If she never reply or block you , will you say all sort of bad things to the original bro ?
Even if you willingly to scrape left over, you think she want too ? Worst if you screw up the chances and she become alert, make other bro hard to fish.

4) Pay maid to bonk

This I have no comment, to each his own, as long as both party agreed, who am I judge. But personally for me, I bonk free, beside the usual hotel and food , some top up. As I am not out to pamper them or spolit the market.

5) Photo posting in SBF

Yes, you can brag when you up her. But dont post her photo here. Not with her face at least . How do you feel when she get hold of your photo and post in a all girl sex forum , commenting about your dick size. IF any of your frds or rel are there, you are dead. Same for her, her boss may be a liao jiao here. You never know.

Conculsion

Ok, that is all old man have to say. still have a lot but I wont go on. Just for thought bros.

Happy Bonking
Old 29-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
Agree.... 101 percent!
Totally agree
Old 29-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
hi Fellow bros

4) Pay maid to bonk

5) Photo posting in SBF

Conculsion

Happy Bonking
well said lao jiao....but sad to said i still hold on my fb after I upped them, coz needs to respect them, of course still looking for new target....hehehe
Old 29-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
well said lao jiao....but sad to said i still hold on my fb after I upped them, coz needs to respect them, of course still looking for new target....hehehe
Sometimes they are fishing u too.. maybe share comtacts around..

Thst day i receive whatsapp text from a indo maid saying are u darren?? ( of cos i am not)

Wanna to say wrong number but see photo quite sweet.. so try to xian a bit.. 1 thing lead to another.. now i am going to meet her later.. tell me boss not at home.. hehe

So sometimes fish come into the net om their own.. hehe
Old 29-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post

Thst day i receive whatsapp text from a indo maid saying are u darren?? ( of cos i am not)

Wanna to say wrong number but see photo quite sweet.. so try to xian a bit.. 1 thing lead to another.. now i am going to meet her later.. tell me boss not at home.. hehe

This is so true. Most of my Pinay fucks are within their own networks. Applys to both maids and non-maids.
Old 29-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
This is so true. Most of my Pinay fucks are within their own networks. Applys to both maids and non-maids.
Ya. They are very daring.. got 1 live landed.. always ask me come 11 plus.. open backdoor for me go in.. employer all at home..

After a couple of time. I feel not safe. She got angry when i dont want to go in.. cut contsct with me.. wasted. Lol
Old 29-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
I have shared my contact with you but never heard from u again
Old 29-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post

Yes many Pinay maids pass around or steal bfs. They also share details of there conquests. Young inexperienced maids open to Banglas/Singapore Chinese. Older more experienced want more - either Angmoh or Chinese uncle to look after them and treat them like a lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1