The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2011, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Was in Japan in Dec and went to an Onsen(hot spring). saw both my SIL naked and all the while in the hot spring had hard on. When they left first with wifey, Pcc on the edge of the tub. did not bother to clean up.

Then about a few days later, came across younger SIL silk panty liner with some stain on it. pcc on it and put it back on the laundry basket.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Went out with a ex-colleague last friday to celebrate new year countdown by gaining her pity and saying i've just broken up and needed some company. Met her at 11.30pm after her bf sent her home earlier , after countdown went to pub, put equivalent of 3 crushed dormicum pills into her beer, got her drunk, drove her to macritchie reservior, lifted up her skirt, inserted little bro head into her hole just enough to come outside (but not penetrate inside fully kos its too dry). After cleanup drove back to her hdb carpark and slept in the car until she woke up next morning with a splitting headache , without remembering anything after she had the second jug of beer. Sent her back home and told her not to tell her bf in case he misunderstands. She was grateful i stayed with her for the whole night in the cramped car.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
after countdown went to pub, put equivalent of 3 crushed dormicum pills into her beer, got her drunk, drove her to macritchie reservior, lifted up her skirt, inserted little bro head into her hole just enough to come outside (but not penetrate inside fully kos its too dry).
This is not cool. Rape and drugging a girl is wrong. Is it common to take 3 pills at 1 go? Could you have killed her with such a high dosage?
Old 05-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: most pervert things done?

Bro Nemoman... u shouldn't resort 2 drugs lah...
What if she remembers?? Did u put on CD??
Quote:
Went out with a ex-colleague last friday to celebrate new year countdown......
after countdown went to pub, put equivalent of 3 crushed dormicum pills into her beer, got her drunk, drove her to macritchie reservior, lifted up her skirt, inserted little bro head into her hole just enough to come outside (but not penetrate inside fully kos its too dry).
Old 05-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
licks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Was in Japan in Dec and went to an Onsen(hot spring). saw both my SIL naked and all the while in the hot spring had hard on. When they left first with wifey, Pcc on the edge of the tub. did not bother to clean up.

Then about a few days later, came across younger SIL silk panty liner with some stain on it. pcc on it and put it back on the laundry basket.
Its stories like this that makes me wish my eyes are a pair of HD video cam instead lol
Old 05-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
analog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went out with a ex-colleague last friday to celebrate new year countdown by gaining her pity and saying i've just broken up and needed some company. Met her at 11.30pm after her bf sent her home earlier , after countdown went to pub, put equivalent of 3 crushed dormicum pills into her beer, got her drunk, drove her to macritchie reservior, lifted up her skirt, inserted little bro head into her hole just enough to come outside (but not penetrate inside fully kos its too dry). After cleanup drove back to her hdb carpark and slept in the car until she woke up next morning with a splitting headache , without remembering anything after she had the second jug of beer. Sent her back home and told her not to tell her bf in case he misunderstands. She was grateful i stayed with her for the whole night in the cramped car.
Bro:

You need to go for some counseling man. What you did is not so much perverted....its assault, pure and simple. Drugging someone? Are you out of your mind? What if she would have had an allergy reaction to that drug you dumb ass! She could have died.

Bro, you're a sick fuck. Get some help.

Jim
Old 05-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hope its just a fantasy, if its true, u better go seek professional help in case u create bigger crimes...
Old 05-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7752 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is not pervert, its an act of a beast. Zapped you bastard!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went out with a ex-colleague last friday to celebrate new year countdown by gaining her pity and saying i've just broken up and needed some company. Met her at 11.30pm after her bf sent her home earlier , after countdown went to pub, put equivalent of 3 crushed dormicum pills into her beer, got her drunk, drove her to macritchie reservior, lifted up her skirt, inserted little bro head into her hole just enough to come outside (but not penetrate inside fully kos its too dry). .......
3 dormicum pills??? half a pill already knock out you put 3???
Old 06-01-2011, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bonkster69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she finds out.......she can report you for date rape......jail plus rotan!
Old 06-01-2011, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Why not we all take it as he is creating troubles and attention here and we move in from there.

Rather than be bothered of what he say and keep criticizing, we should keep continue the moral of this thread
Old 07-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

after reading so many of the stories here,
just hope that you guys are not in the
food and beverage industries. :P
Old 07-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mynameisbwian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baimi View Post
after reading so many of the stories here,
just hope that you guys are not in the
food and beverage industries. :P
Love that post.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joeylow78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post something that i did in the bus today. I was taking a bus from my house to have my lunch. Got up the bus but very crowded, i move into the bus and then was standing in front of this SYT when she is sitting. Suddenly, somebody push me from the back and my didi was rubbing her knee, i saw her smiling at me, then i keep rubbing until i got down the bus with her. Turn and give me a wink. Song song.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Tsingtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope this is not true else police will come knocking on your door very soon!! ZAP U!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1