The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: most pervert things done?

Bro Edmund27... u didn't poke her abalone w/ur hotdog??
It's a pity that u didn't make supper/breakfast...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund27 View Post
then start to undress her then poke the toothbrush into her pussy then vibrant it...then can hear she start feeling it by moaning...As she's high I also high liao then i took off my pants and grab her hand and start stoke my cock up and down and look at her enjoying until i cum on her hand... ... then clean up the mess(toothbrush never clean, put back the place) and go to bed...
Old 08-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

my young aunt used to stay with us for a while and we share the same room. she was sleeping on the floor matress while i slept on the bed. She has a habit of leaning her leg on the side of the bed and i would take the opportunity to rub against her leg with my dick. sometimes the pre-cum would flow out and land on her leg. There was once i was rubbing so vigourously that she woked up and she asked me why i havent slept yet...told her drank too much water need to go to the loo..on the way out could see her leg with the sticky cum....
Old 08-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund27 View Post
ask mi dun know wat she touch last night woke up hand so sticky...
I thought sperm after they are dried, should feel smooth and not sticky?
Old 08-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
march29 is one of the Best!march29 is one of the Best!march29 is one of the Best!

pick up a panties already covered with sperm under the block, go home and PCC with it again.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 15
oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold

This happened when i was 13years old. I went for a concert n at the end of the concert, the large crowd leaving meant i could get really close to gers n rub them up. This was at indoor stadium. There were two women ,one of them wearing a soft long dress. I got close to her n put my hand on her butt. After feeling her for a while my itchy fingers moved to the butt crack. The soft thin material made te caressing all the more enjoyable. My hand remained on her butt all the time we were on this.overhead bridge.before we reached the end, i stuck a finger onto her buttcrack n she jumped in surprise. I quickly walked away leaving her to look ard for who ever did that to her. She saw mebut maybe she couldnt believe a young boy could poke her asshole sso blatantly
Old 08-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold

This happened in poly. I was studyimg at a cafe in my sch when at ard 8pm a young pretty ger came and sat down across me.she was wearimg low cut with plenty of cleavage n breasts being revealed. I put a thick file in front of me in my lap n started rubbing myself. Te file blocked her view n i was just looking at her revealing attire while i massage my littlebro. It was so pleasurable that i just slowly stroked nyself to erection for an hr before i took out my bro so that unimpeded by my pants i came on the spot. She is actually a les as i saw her butch hmjoin her later. I could see her panties on occasion n thot she was seducing me. I saw her on other occasions n did the same thing . i tink i was too obvious that once she abruptly took her stuff n left n i nvr saw her again.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneheart View Post
This happened in poly. I was studyimg at a cafe in my sch when at ard 8pm a young pretty ger came and sat down across me.she was wearimg low cut with plenty of cleavage n breasts being revealed. I put a thick file in front of me in my lap n started rubbing myself. Te file blocked her view n i was just looking at her revealing attire while i massage my littlebro. It was so pleasurable that i just slowly stroked nyself to erection for an hr before i took out my bro so that unimpeded by my pants i came on the spot. She is actually a les as i saw her butch hmjoin her later. I could see her panties on occasion n thot she was seducing me. I saw her on other occasions n did the same thing . i tink i was too obvious that once she abruptly took her stuff n left n i nvr saw her again.

I have seen many pretty young syt (les gals) attached to a butch. Wonder how did the butch hook this kind of chio syt.
Old 13-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
march29 is one of the Best!march29 is one of the Best!march29 is one of the Best!

went out today without wearing my underwear, took bus, mrt...... had a few hard on today, the feeling is like "tink tong bell" LOL
Old 13-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt View Post
Anyone here got done any pervert things like sniffing gal's underwear? Can share your story? I start mine first:

Insurance agent:
I had an appointment with her. This agent, name starts with J, was very pretty and cute. Always wanted to pump such girls, but i am very shy. So with this appointment, I thought: since I can't pump her, why not make her do some other things?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy, eyes look down on the floor. Sometimes I wondered whether when a person PCC fantasizing someone else, will the other party also received the mental signals?

Brother, you are one sick person to do this. Too bad you are a coward do this and hide. SG society should execute you for your mental illness.
Old 13-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Wink Re: most pervert things done?

So many of our bros pcc n mix their seow into drinks n let gers drink, nth to b angry abt la... others take underwear or bra n pcc. Relax la. Last time i got a fren , he goes friends' hse, will just pcc into their mother or sisters' facial cream. Haha he confessed to my classmate n that clsmate just baotoh (betray) him. Got whacked up jialatz x2. But i guess if the party involved dunno then lets just smirk abt it lo. I pcc into long john silver drink n give my fren drink during movie. Think she tasted something wrong, nvr drink finish. Waste money n seow..
Old 18-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been cheating on my gf with my fb for some time now. I do it cos she really enjoys things like AJ and CIP that my gf is too guai to do. I've already been with her for more than 2 years and gotten alot of promises, but she still hasn't let me try them yet!

I told my fb my fantasy of her dominating my gf with me so we can broaden her horizons and teach her how to fuck.

But this will never happen cos 1. my gf is so guai that even if she agrees to a threesome, she will forever remember me fucking another girl and give me shit over it. And 2. I already told her long ago about "a certain horny girl who is just my friend". If I have a threesome, she will know I've been cheating all along.

I'm not sure if I envy my fb's bf. She is horny as hell, but she's cheating on him.
Old 20-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tintin21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FB in XiAn China so no choice QQ every night.
See her naked showing shaved pussy & fingering herself until can see very wet, really drooling sometimes, feels like licking it dry for her. Her young 4.5 years old nephew beside doing his own stuffs not sure whats going on. I just PCC onto webcam on the notebook....shiok. Like that consider pervert to you?
Next time show you pictures captured from webcam not very clear though....
Old 25-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

heard that there is a man around 18 - 26 years old went to senja cashew cc level 1 female cubicle toilet and he to the cubicle and peek on his victim who is the neighbouring cubicle. his face has been capture by the cctv so if any of the brothers is that guy.. hope you will not get caught.
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 26-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneheart View Post
So many of our bros pcc n mix their seow into drinks n let gers drink, nth to b angry abt la... others take underwear or bra n pcc. Relax la. Last time i got a fren , he goes friends' hse, will just pcc into their mother or sisters' facial cream. Haha he confessed to my classmate n that clsmate just baotoh (betray) him. Got whacked up jialatz x2. But i guess if the party involved dunno then lets just smirk abt it lo. I pcc into long john silver drink n give my fren drink during movie. Think she tasted something wrong, nvr drink finish. Waste money n seow..

Yeaah... you mix mine, i mix yours lor, Really nth to be angry abt mah..
Guys have seow, gals have menses. Watch out when drinking Ribena these days.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
licks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to beholdlicks1978 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Hi all, I've been a lurker here and well, time to post some.

Years ago I was working in an office as a temp. Since I was the new chap this mid-30s female colleague of mine is overseeing me, giving me work to do and guiding me when ever i need help.

So this one time i was doing some documents on the PC and asked for help. She is seated to my left desk btw.

So she came over and look at my pc, standing on my left, hunched over. Since its a long document, her right hand reached out to use the mouse. Since she is on my left her arms has to cross my face to reach the mouse. And I got the most wonderful smell of her armpits that it made my didi rock hard. Wearing sleevless some more!

She held that position for a good few mins while i was all the way enjoying her armpit smell. I had to get closer so i exhaled fully, held my breath and when so close my nose almost touched her armpit. Then i inhaled deeply and wow! i did that for a few more times and it was the best. Yes her armpits are unwashed and strong smelling but i luved it. After that i went to toilet to PCC.

Another time all the pple in the office when for a meeting and left me alone. So i took her jacket thats left on her chair and went straight for the armpit section. OMG i rubbed my didi and exploded 3 times. Had to throw away my underwear after haha. it was shiok.

Sorry if its a long read. Thats always 1 of my all time fav memory. Since then i got armpit fetish. yum. and also "the smell of a women" fetish haha if there is such a thing. Their well worn socks, pantyhose...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1