The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-05-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Bro what bus u take.
Old 13-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
Bro what bus u take.
from the color of the interior, it should be smrt bus
Old 13-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
camtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Just upskirt my colleague. She's wearing short skirt (approximately mid-thight length), and our table is diagonally facing each other with nothing blocking in between us. Our table has no bottom vertical base. So can see the legs type.

She sat and open her leg, and was talking to me. Can see her panties. White colour. So tempting to take photo.
Nice share bro. When talking to her, were you looking at her eyes or …. ?
Old 13-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro good share of video
up your points

so what is her color ,, i zoom in till eye turn red cant see her color
Hi bro,

I cant make out the colour of her panties too. I was just cursing I should sit on the lower seats but that will mean no videos/pics too.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 13-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Vermont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
Took the bus and only realised the girl's legs were opened even when facing to the rear of the cabin. Close but didnt get that important shot. Have a video but will share if there are requests.

Nice share bro, must be quite warm in the bus haha
Old 13-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

What is the bus number
Old 13-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Just upskirt my colleague. She's wearing short skirt (approximately mid-thight length), and our table is diagonally facing each other with nothing blocking in between us. Our table has no bottom vertical base. So can see the legs type.

She sat and open her leg, and was talking to me. Can see her panties. White colour. So tempting to take photo.
wah.. pretty sure u cant really concentrate in talking to her.. lolx
Old 13-05-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
itchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was having lunch today with a colleague today, got lucky not once but twice. I was at a food centre in Jurong. There I was having my lunch and this lady after finish her lunch and getting up she open a leg quite wide and show me her panty for a good 2 sec. After awhile another group of ladies sat on the same table, this time one of the lady sat opposite me and she too open her legs to go in. Both ladies wore black panties. Really make my Monday blues go away.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyDICK View Post
Was having lunch today with a colleague today, got lucky not once but twice. I was at a food centre in Jurong. There I was having my lunch and this lady after finish her lunch and getting up she open a leg quite wide and show me her panty for a good 2 sec. After awhile another group of ladies sat on the same table, this time one of the lady sat opposite me and she too open her legs to go in. Both ladies wore black panties. Really make my Monday blues go away.
it turned out to b a "black monday" for u bro. lolx
Old 13-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So lucky to see 2 zaogengs without having to move
Old 14-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by camtom View Post
Nice share bro. When talking to her, were you looking at her eyes or …. ?
I keep looking up and down. Looking up means look at her eyes, then look down to see her panty, then a quick look of her panty already must look up into her eyes.

Don't know she purposely one or what, cause after our conversation, she turn away and do her work on the computer, she cross her legs. Only when we in conversation, then she un-cross her legs and talk to me.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wah.. pretty sure u cant really concentrate in talking to her.. lolx
Totally cannot concentrate talking to her. My hands, I wanna put through her skirt to touch her.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe you'll go there eat more often already? And will sit at same place if can.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
What is the bus number
Must be lucky bus, cheers!
Old 14-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow bro, u must be a very lucky fella.. double strike in one day to see 2 zaogengs at the same place n spot one after another ... haha.. it appears black panties is still one of the 3 favourite colours of panties they like to wear down under

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1