The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 04-01-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Smell like squid ?
Joking lar - after so long hours sure smell fishy😂
Old 05-01-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

Was lurking in this thread and made a trip down to Spa S***. Wanted to try Y*** as recommended by other bros but she wasn't available so booked E** instead.

E** was definitely a SYT and looks will grow on you. Has pretty good skin as well. Massage was pretty SOP was some teasing. As another bro mentioned, boobs was rubbing my head when doing massage.

Did not ask me any GQ after flipping around... cause she just went straight to giving me a hj. Was able to roam and pull up her shirt. Boots were soft and seems to be natural (not very experienced on this). Did not try zhut zhut but she prob would have allowed.

Tipped her 1B after showering and left a happy man. Would love to try the angpai Y*** next time.
Old 05-01-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyu View Post
After lurking here for many years, my first FR. Here goes:
Booked Amy, a china lady via social media, told her i wanted full service. We had no discussion of services or price.
Went to ZK at Lor 1.
Paid $60 at the counter for 1 hr.
Early 30s, slim legs, but average body. Large pink nipples, average size, not saggy.
Allow kiss but not french.
Guided me to the bed and she strip to bra and panties.
Massage me while sitting on my back. After 10 min I told her to stop.
I got up and its was my turn to autoroam all over her body from hair to shoulder to legs, inner thighs for 10 min while chatting with her.
Took off her bra and panties, proceeded to suck and eat her out, while she moans. She is clean shaven and no smell.
Did her missionary, her legs on my shoulders. Then I put her legs together to have tighter feeling. Sweating away, I lay back and ask her to lower the temperature.
She came back and proceeded to ride me.
Then she was tired and me to do her doggy. She held on to the edge of the bed as I ram hard and fast and came. I lay back sweating away. Air con was still too hot for me!
She hurried me to shower and leave before the hour is up as her boss is monitoring. Weird.
I showered and quickly left $100 on the table and left.
Overall I am satisfied as managed to last 20 min to get my money's worth.
hi bro would love to try her, able to share ctc?
Old 05-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try a couple of ML in Spa S*** but didnt come across MIA.. she rebrand to someone else?

so far the ML I tired here is either good teasing lousy massage or lousy massage good teasing.

anyone try abxxy.. pic look good
Old 05-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 6
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
try a couple of ML in Spa S*** but didnt come across MIA.. she rebrand to someone else?

so far the ML I tired here is either good teasing lousy massage or lousy massage good teasing.

Only figure good. Massage and teasing normal. Very normal.
Old 05-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

bro juzicy can share your contact?
say no to 88
Old 05-01-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
bro juzicy can share your contact?
say no to 88
I don't go 88 joint. I went to quite a few mp. Tpy, amk, bishan, orchard and little India. Which area u want? Pm mi
Old 05-01-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Oceanlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact bro
Old 05-01-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:

Yes rebranded as Yumi
Old 06-01-2023, 01:06 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What talking you? Either Good teasing lousy massage or Lousy massage good teasing....ehh your either or means the same thing leh

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
What talking you? Either Good teasing lousy massage or Lousy massage good teasing....ehh your either or means the same thing leh
my England not powderful. if u cant understand then i cant help it also
I am only here to share my personal experience
Old 06-01-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Only figure good. Massage and teasing normal. Very normal.
Abby is syst? She looks quite big size compare to others MLs like Y*y* or Y*k*
Old 06-01-2023, 11:10 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my England not powderful. if u cant understand then i cant help it also
I am only here to share my personal experience
This is not powerful...i bet no one understands you not just me...just admit that it is a typo not the matter of being powerful or rather powderful in your language.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-01-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Abby is syst? She looks quite big size compare to others MLs like Y*y* or Y*k*
I guess she excise alot. U want small size look for lxlx.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
This is not powerful...i bet no one understands you not just me...just admit that it is a typo not the matter of being powerful or rather powderful in your language.
if no one understand.. dont really matter to me also. I wont admit its a typo.
I can only admit that you dont understand and its a fact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1