The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 29-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of
Re: Samster Gathering JB

I m so happy to have attended the tcss . Get to meet some old friends n make some new ones too . Sorry cannot stay late as need to come home to help look after newborn .
Old 29-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHawker View Post
Yes Bro,
u left out Bro PowerX !!!
WOW!! 5am, so u guys learn to "fertilise and nurture" at the KTV outing last night ??

Well done to the Heros for the KTV !!! Really an eye opener for me last night too...

Cheers...
Aiya... miss out one bro...Sorry powerx bro
Old 29-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Yeah "rub it in"......I'm off on Wed and Thurs and u guys have to make it on Fri ........... While u guys are enjoying with the SYTs.... I have to entertain the Lao Aunties....
Dont la like that...next time arrange one for you lor hehehe... When you coming over you let us know... we arrange a tour for you
Old 29-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Well...glad all of you guys enjoyed yourself.. No need to fight.. Hero is znet and muddymudpie!! Both girls stick to you like glue hehehe... If i was outsider i thought both of you guys were couple lol.
8ball would be also there..too bad got core red.
Walabis bro... next time we go again ... we tell them dont bring your god daughter...
Duke bro... waiting for you when u want to go...hehehe
Old 29-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel8808 View Post
TCSS at nanyang till 10:30pm and then proceeded to KTV for fun. It lasted till 5am. Hope that everyone enjoyed this months gathering.
Great to meet some new members and also some vets in this TCSS
Now I know why u post this in the TV lovers thread "Phong Hai Tran... "

So u went to KTV and get to know a vietnam gal with the above name???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Now I know why u post this in the TV lovers thread "Phong Hai Tran... "

So u went to KTV and get to know a vietnam gal with the above name???
Nope.. not her name lol. She was inputting "Phong Hai Tran" and saving my number since i didnt tell her what my name was.
Old 30-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
8ball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like everyone got what they were looking for, more or less. Bro Walabis, next time we dim the lights after choosing the gals ok?

Overall, good mix of gals... from tall and slim to cute and cuddly. Got a bird's eye view of bro znet's chick. Slim with a cute face and full rack. Very nice find. At times, my autoroam also crossed over to your chick. Can't blame me la... Lolx.

Shout out to bro decibel for organizing this sussexfull meetup.
Old 30-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope.. not her name lol. She was inputting "Phong Hai Tran" and saving my number since i didnt tell her what my name was.
I guess she write "Room 2x". What's your room number?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
I guess she write "Room 2x". What's your room number?
No idea and cant remember hehehe Anyway thanks for your translation bro Jackbl
Old 30-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ball View Post
Looks like everyone got what they were looking for, more or less. Bro Walabis, next time we dim the lights after choosing the gals ok?

Overall, good mix of gals... from tall and slim to cute and cuddly. Got a bird's eye view of bro znet's chick. Slim with a cute face and full rack. Very nice find. At times, my autoroam also crossed over to your chick. Can't blame me la... Lolx.

Shout out to bro decibel for organizing this sussexfull meetup.
Your welcome bro 8ball... too bad you didnt get any action.. but after that night i have got some idea on some of the bros preferences on girls hehehe.
Old 30-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
No idea and cant remember hehehe Anyway thanks for your translation bro Jackbl
Np. Need your help to intro ktv when i jio my group of fren to go JB for vn vege

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Singapore prison warden stabbed to death at JB pub

Singapore prison warden stabbed to death at JB pub

The Star/Asia News Network
Monday, Jul 30, 2012

JOHOR BARU - A warden with Singapore's Changi Prison died after he was ambushed and stabbed outside a pub here.

The 43-year-old man, identified only as Ravi, and a friend were attacked when they exited a popular entertainment outlet along Jalan Melodies Merah in Taman Melodies at around 5am on Sunday.

Ravi died after he was stabbed three times by several men who cornered him and his friend M. Gunaseelan, 29.

Gunaseelan, who managed to escape, said they tried to run in different directions upon seeing the men armed with knives coming towards them.

He said two men chased and punched him while the others went after Ravi and stabbed him.

"I threw my wallet with RM700 inside at them and asked them not to hurt me further," said Gunaseelan, who works as a baker in Singapore.

"When I turned to look at Ravi, he was already lifeless," he said.

He added that Ravi, a Singapore permanent resident, left behind a 39-year-old wife and a three-year-old daughter.

Johor Baru South OCPD Asst Comm Zainuddin Yaacob said the attack was a result of a misunderstanding after the victim brought beverages from outside into the entertainment premises.

He said an argument ensued, which led to a fight outside.

Those with information can call the police hotline at 07-2212 999 or head to the nearest police station

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 30-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!
Re: Singapore prison warden stabbed to death at JB pub

as much as i sympathize with him.. but seriously...what an idiot..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 30-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Np. Need your help to intro ktv when i jio my group of fren to go JB for vn vege
Sure no problem..Just let me know when you are coming over and i will intro some happening places for you
Old 30-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Thanks for the upz jedcity... hope to see you in the next tcss... will be having another one in august.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1