The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltek View Post
Brother fornicator,you are so kind,thank a lot.
Bro!!! What's up Bro?! Was that you? Technically I haven't ups you yet. Tomorrow lah, Bro. I just ups Bro mannual auto this morning, haha!

Long time on hear from you Bro, good to see you back!

Cheers.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H14r04 & r09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I was expecting brother Fornicator reply, thankU! Probably u remembered i wrote 6yrs ago, first time with Kit R04. I was blur and quickly want it over, green horn. Li Wen R09 disallowed frenching, i really feel she is pretty for PT std, same with Carol H11R12. I passed her next trip, maybe MJ H12R06 think her door's light on this pm.
Haha! You welcome Bro jacky43! If I may say so, go ahead and try Li Wen, I find her service ok and friendly that's why I recommending to you. And your Carol, Pan Ling Ling is it? Go get her ASAP! Still haven't tried or RTF? Please do so while you can, haha. Time is gold!

Yes, MJ should be back already but I have yet to RTF. Not sure about Super and Joyce but they should also be back too. I will see them soon, in the meantime, I am preparing myself for tomorrow, my target has already confirmed my booking. Damn, and my legs still hurt, compliments to my dear Violet. Yeah baby!

This Friday, Moon and JJ to start work. Take note Bros, FYI only, hope they do show up.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 28-04-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 29-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

Re: H14r04 & r09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Haha! You welcome Bro jacky43! If I may say so, go ahead and try Li Wen, I find her service ok and friendly that's why I recommending to you. And your Carol, Pan Ling Ling is it? Go get her ASAP! Still haven't tried or RTF? Please do so while you can, haha. Time is gold!

Yes, MJ should be back already but I have yet to RTF. Not sure about Super and Joyce but they should also be back too. I will see them soon, in the meantime, I am preparing myself for tomorrow, my target has already confirmed my booking. Damn, and my legs still hurt, compliments to my dear Violet. Yeah baby!

This Friday, Moon and JJ to start work. Take note Bros, FYI only, hope they do show up.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Bro gl_lover, greetings Sir! Thank you, thank you for your ups points and kind words. Appreciate your kindness and generosity!

Yes Sir I will do my best to help and contribute as much as I can.

Cheers!
Old 29-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brother fornicator,you are so kind,thank a lot.
Bro eltek, just ups you with my 1 humble point.

Thanks for support Bro.

Cheers.
Old 29-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Done Carol H11R12

[QUOTE=fornicator;4808842]Haha! You welcome Bro jacky43! If I may say so, go ahead and try Li Wen, I find her service ok and friendly that's why I recommending to you. And your Carol, Pan Ling Ling is it? Go get her ASAP! Still haven't tried or RTF? Please do so while you can, haha. Time is gold!

I have done Carol (Pan Lingx2) this mth, wrote FR found she is rather pretty. Suprised in room she is even more pretty, friendly only setback is no frenching. I don't remember saying this, different btw Carol and Li Wen, Li Wen complaints on her attitude have not erase off. While Carol the beginning of the yr, good FRs fr brothers.
Old 29-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Re: Done Carol H11R12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I have done Carol (Pan Lingx2) this mth, wrote FR found she is rather pretty. Suprised in room she is even more pretty, friendly only setback is no frenching. I don't remember saying this, different btw Carol and Li Wen, Li Wen complaints on her attitude have not erase off. While Carol the beginning of the yr, good FRs fr brothers.
Bro good morning, my apologies for not paying attention to your FR for Carol. Good to know you done her already! Haha! Agree that she don't do frenching and yes she is pretty. Haven't RTF since last session in Jan.

You see Bro, there are WLs who don't do frenching to me but I RTF so many times and this is because of chemistry and service level. Sad to say Carol is not there yet.

We see how.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 29-04-2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 29-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
eltek is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro eltek, just ups you with my 1 humble point.

Thanks for support Bro.

Cheers.
Thank you,brother fornicator.Yesterday I just RTF Ada,she still maintain the standard,like make love with fuck buddy.She is going for one month leave on 30 APR.
Old 29-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mannual auto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ups you Bro with my 1 humble point.

Thank you also.

Cheers!
Thank you very much for your simple FR and up point,hope next time you can write more detail for your FR,hope brother fornicator can always kindly share with us your experience.
Old 29-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you,brother fornicator.Yesterday I just RTF Ada,she still maintain the standard,like make love with fuck buddy.She is going for one month leave on 30 APR.
You welcome Bro.

Yes, today is her last day working, and that is why I booked her for 2 hour session.

Cheers.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannual auto View Post
Thank you very much for your simple FR and up point,hope next time you can write more detail for your FR,hope brother fornicator can always kindly share with us your experience.
Bro, as much as I want to give detailed FRs, I'm sorry but my hands are tied. I just cannot understand how the WLs knew I was writing about them? Some are even direct to the point, they read what I wrote and even warned me that if I write some more I will not get serviced again. What to do?

I gathered that some Bros even discuss my FRs with the WLs. Aiyoh! FRs are supposed to be just a guide for us Bros and doesn't necessarily meant to be a standard of service. What I get does not mean you will get also and vice-versa. I don't know why but WLs are like this. Hmmm...

PT experiences, yes I can share, like one time I got rejected by Lynn H16R09, haha! Or getting soaked and wet in the rain after a sessions. But detailed FRs, I have to be careful Bro.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 30-04-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
And if I may say so Bro, the standard she still maintain is like making love with GF.

Cheers.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mannual auto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You welcome Bro.

Yes, today is her last day working, and that is why I booked her for 2 hour session.

Cheers.
Brother fornicator,you booked Ada for 2 hour session,that mean you spend $300 and do min 2 round.You really is the big boss at the Petain for the lady,all the lady like you,well done.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannual auto View Post
Brother fornicator,you booked Ada for 2 hour session,that mean you spend $300 and do min 2 round.You really is the big boss at the Petain for the lady,all the lady like you,well done.
No Bro, 1 round only, is enough. Very tiring, if 4 hour booking, yes, 2 rounds can.

Please lah, I no big boss for the ladies. The WLs is my big boss, haha!

Cheers.
Old 30-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
michaelzens is one of the Best!michaelzens is one of the Best!michaelzens is one of the Best!

It's good to see pt alive again with more competition from ex gl gals lol
Old 30-04-2010, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sxxhunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: All Petain FR experience

28/4/2010
FR on Diamond (H24 R12)

She was down with flu.. unawared after i paid & striped to birthday suit...
Can sense that she is trying her best to service me.
But overall still ok lah.. So, play down my expectation...
Well, she is sick.. just report as is...
Hope fellow Samster will understand...

Look 6/10 (Lookable.. with some wrinkles showing signs of age..)
Body 6/10 (Very petite and skinny.)
Catbath .. (Not sure if lick nip down to knee is consider or not.)
BBBJ 6.5/10 (Mechanical tougue stroke with occasional deep throat. But she keep spitting out the saliva..)
Frenching .. Didn't ask or try..
Moaning 5/10 (Too soft & fake. Again... got to remind ... she is sick..)
FJ 7/10 (She is tight! Tried 3 style.s. Cowgirl, missionary & ended in doggie.)
Attitude: 8/10 (Trying her best, despite of her flu.)
RTF: Nope. Got better ones to try..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1