The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Removed due to duplicate post.

Last edited by lssah; 10-05-2019 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Duplicate post
Old 10-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took the bus and only realised the girl's legs were opened even when facing to the rear of the cabin. Close but didnt get that important shot. Have a video but will share if there are requests.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
Took the bus and only realised the girl's legs were opened even when facing to the rear of the cabin. Close but didnt get that important shot. Have a video but will share if there are requests.

bro you must handsome
that why she face you to show you ZG

so what was her panties color
Old 10-05-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 16
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro you must handsome
that why she face you to show you ZG

so what was her panties color
he was not able to see nor get the colour due to his angle and distance la. However it's a pity though,
Old 10-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
he was not able to see nor get the colour due to his angle and distance la. However it's a pity though,
maybe he can see it but juz cant snipe it? lolx
Old 10-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quite an unusual way for a young woman to sit in such a tempting posture with her legs wide open in a public place such as a bus in tis case ...quite clearly shows she is the careless type or maybe she is the notti type tat like to tease guys to try to see her zaogeng ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for the video.. haha
Old 11-05-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sammyisadog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This girl not wearing bra! Just singlet inside!
Old 11-05-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wow, showing the whole bus with her zaogeng?? Maybe she just bought and wore new panty, want to show off...
Old 11-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Share video leh
Old 11-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
Wow, showing the whole bus with her zaogeng?? Maybe she just bought and wore new panty, want to show off...
Or maybe no panty?
Old 13-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Here you go, just a snippet. But cant capture shots of her push as my seat is elevated.

http://imgur.com/a/i9myKx5

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 13-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here you go, just a snippet. But cant capture shots of her push as my seat is elevated.

bro good share of video
up your points

so what is her color ,, i zoom in till eye turn red cant see her color
Old 13-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wow, awesome. If only she isn't wearing dark dress. If not, can see inside.
Old 13-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Just upskirt my colleague. She's wearing short skirt (approximately mid-thight length), and our table is diagonally facing each other with nothing blocking in between us. Our table has no bottom vertical base. So can see the legs type.

She sat and open her leg, and was talking to me. Can see her panties. White colour. So tempting to take photo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1