The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
oh yes... after so many years, I still believe in managing my own finances. And never believe the joint-account theory, be it VN spouse and other nationality.
One other good method is encourage her to open her own account & manage it with the regular giving u gave her - and state that will be the best way to manage expenditure in the 'bad times now' (inflation rising, cost going up). U can monitor it to see whether she's good at handling it.

Looks like most of the salary & income related stuff (collected rents, bonuses, business earning, sidelines..) have to be kept & lock at the office drawers? SingViet, how do u manage that - share with us?
Old 24-11-2007, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
One other good method is encourage her to open her own account & manage it with the regular giving u gave her - and state that will be the best way to manage expenditure in the 'bad times now' (inflation rising, cost going up). U can monitor it to see whether she's good at handling it.

Looks like most of the salary & income related stuff (collected rents, bonuses, business earning, sidelines..) have to be kept & lock at the office drawers? SingViet, how do u manage that - share with us?
I'm in business, so money is always into my bank account. i will give my spouse money when she needs. Most of the time when i think she has no more cash, i will give her. So she doesn't need to ask. The thing is don't make her feel misery without money, but also don't give too much. As for her family, i give a small sum each month, enuff for her parents is alright liao.
Old 24-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

bro Singviet, can advice how much is consider as a small amt as I am facing the same issue. She only have a mum home but she demand for S$300/mth say one day only 10 dollar.

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 24-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniHawk View Post
bro Singviet, can advice how much is consider as a small amt as I am facing the same issue. She only have a mum home but she demand for S$300/mth say one day only 10 dollar.
Bro, if she is from the province, 1 million VND (S$100) a month for a mother is more than enuff. S$300 a month comes up to around 3.24 million VND a month and that's too much for one old lady. But if she is from the city, then S$300 a month may be needed. Don't be conned by them la, that's vietnam, not singapore

I only give my in-laws S$100 a month. That's more than enuff for 2 old folks. I will not give money to support the rest as my wife's siblings are young and healthy, they should work to support themselves.
Old 24-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can advice what to buy for a gal's mum and dad if were to go over and see them for the first time? Got to know that her father like to drink and thought of getting liquor but can advice which to get. eg. Martell, Black Label or Hennessy..... And what for her aunt...?

Thanks in advance...
Old 25-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Sg35Drew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Cam on anh Zaryl rat nhieu lam qua (my own viet grammar)...

I'm still too young to talk about retirement...I won't give up

Hi all I have come hear of a friend that the wedding was call off in 48 hrs

Friend A said : rcv a mobile call from friend B saying he will be getting married in 7 days time. and We are invited.

After 3 days
Friend A said : rcv SMS from Friend B that wedding is confirm on Weekend and invited wif apology for no Wedding Card

After 4 days
Friend A said : rcv SMS from friend B that wedding is call OFF due to Viet wife left Singapore

What should friend do to help them. ?
What your suggestion ?
Please HELP ?
Old 25-11-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

?friendB viet wife come to Singapore and left before wedding???
Old 25-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Anyone can advice what to buy for a gal's mum and dad if were to go over and see them for the first time? Got to know that her father like to drink and thought of getting liquor but can advice which to get. eg. Martell, Black Label or Hennessy..... And what for her aunt...?

Thanks in advance...
Bro, if your gal is from province, i feel there's no need to buy liquor. 555 for them to smoke is more than enuff. People from province drink rice wine that they make themselves, cheap and good. Don't let them feel u damm rich, or else next time you sure suffer . If the gal is from the city, hennessy is quite favoured by vietnamese. You buy for everyone for what? Aunt, uncle etc etc.. if want to give to all relatives, you empty your savings also not enuff. Vietnamese have super large family.
Old 25-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, if your gal is from province, i feel there's no need to buy liquor. 555 for them to smoke is more than enuff. People from province drink rice wine that they make themselves, cheap and good. Don't let them feel u damm rich, or else next time you sure suffer . If the gal is from the city, hennessy is quite favoured by vietnamese. You buy for everyone for what? Aunt, uncle etc etc.. if want to give to all relatives, you empty your savings also not enuff. Vietnamese have super large family.
Thanks for advise. Only planned to buy for the 3 senior persons. If so then just buy the 555 and treat them to dinner... Thats should be enough....
Old 25-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

When I was there to visit the parent, I only bought some chocolates and 12 cans of tiger beers over there. Was shocked to see many of her neighbours are also her relatives from her mom side. Anyway, we went to to eat the very night together about 25 of us spending about 150 S$ include beers.

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 25-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks in advance...
Try "Bak Gua"
Old 25-11-2007, 12:48 PM
der1266

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Thanks in advance...
try to buy some eagle brand medicated oil for the old folks
Old 25-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Try "Bak Gua"
U gave bak gua?? I thought u gave red packets???
Old 25-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I'm in business, so money is always into my bank account. i will give my spouse money when she needs. Most of the time when i think she has no more cash, i will give her. So she doesn't need to ask. The thing is don't make her feel misery without money, but also don't give too much. As for her family, i give a small sum each month, enuff for her parents is alright liao.
Bro Singviet,

What you say is correct !

Some question to ask....

Understand that some of the Viet gals are from Catholic or Christian? My bx told me that before getting marriage, I have to go to church to study for three month in order to get a certificate? I guess is some sort of marriage preparation talk? correct?

I am at a lost, please give some advise if you can

Thanks VK

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 25-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

bro VK, this time you serious on it?

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1