The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 8
sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

why the same crazy dog barking everywhere
Old 30-10-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrime View Post
Life

The physical life
The life of the mind
Intertwined they are

At birth, the physical life
Is but so apparent
The other, the life of the mind
Is also growing
Experiencing life,
Suffering trauma

What trauma
Drives our brothers here
What relief do they obtain?
What trauma do they suffer?

Intertwined here
Pleasure and pain
At first not so apparent
And then painfully apparent

Life
Everyday springing forth
Everyday fading away
Intertwined,
Its start and finish
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-10-2020, 08:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

You guys still at it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
I also wonder what kind of upbringing you had that you feel the need to brag and exaggerate ALL THE TIME. Most people know that FR writer is a low level toilet job but somehow your upbringing taught you to think highly of yourself for writing FRs. It gives you a thrill to be known as King Of FR and love it when people thank you.
What kind of upbringing did you have that you are so proud of being GL OKT's runner dog, and SPENT YOUR LIFE DISGUSING YOUR ADVERTISEMENTS AS FR OR RECOMMENDATIONS?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You guys still at it???
Well, it creates some internet traffic, otherwise what to write and post?
It seems even a troll has a purpose
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-10-2020, 09:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Well, it creates some internet traffic, otherwise what to write and post?
It seems even a troll has a purpose
Yeah but this is absolutely useless traffic that I can well do without.

In fact from a monetary standpoint all the traffic in the Geylang section has been of no value whatsoever because not a single OKT has ever offered me a cent in revenue despite the copious amount of advertising here that has obviously earned them valuable income.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-10-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
In fact from a monetary standpoint all the traffic in the Geylang section has been of no value whatsoever because not a single OKT has ever offered me a cent in revenue despite the copious amount of advertising here that has obviously earned them valuable income.
Yah loh. Yah loh. I know which shameless dog has the most amount of advertising and useless gossip. He one person disguise ADVERTISEMENTS as FRs and recommendations and useless Ah Soh gossip 100x more than everyone else add together.

Fucking GL OKT runner dog. I spit on him.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 30-10-2020 at 10:13 AM.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why you all keep accusing each other as Pimp or OKT or Runner?

Actually its very easy to solve and know who is the real pimp or okt or runner.

Cuz its online mah so its hard to know who do what behind the computer but last time got someone smart came up with the idea of swearing by the lives of their whole family.

Only those with clear conscience will dare to swear by their whole family lives.
Hello, taxi driver can claim to live in condo and borrow his expat friend rental car to drive to GL...to born DUA PAO SIAN and liars this is nothing.

Why not follow POFMA? Every FR chop a box across the FR 'THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND SHIT'.
Old 30-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Then why do you bother to keep the GL threads in SBF running all these years from Delphi days todate?

In any event, just want to say thank you and that I am grateful to you for running these GL threads all these years as I am sure are the rest of the GL samsters who have gained invaluable information on the GL WLs and GL Houses

Quote:

Old 30-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boss, you have to look beyond that in order not to be marketing myopic ... cast the net wider to gain mileage. GL section indirectly helped to bring in traffic to generate revenue (at least indirectly) because this particular group of GL punters will inadvertently browse the FL and H/C sections out of curiosity after they were bore and/or have enough of GL whores. TBH, many of my buddies and I belong to this group of punters. I first started GL when I signed up with SBF more than a decade ago and progressively graduated to FL/HC. Thereafter I played a mix of GL/FL/HC.

Anyway thanks for your useful forum and I can’t agree more that it has benefited a lot of us and myself is no exception since the day I joined. Cheers! 👍🏽😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrime View Post
Responding to this lunatic Mongrel would lower to his level ... It is advisable to let him bark to himself ... He is nothing more than a trash talker, troll, fabricated story-teller and an online pimp ...

BTW, the following are haidilao’s clones -

Gogeylang- currently in moderation.

Lovemyfans - purged by Admin

123hu - Non-active (this clown prolly forgotten the password of this nick)

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why you all keep accusing each other as Pimp or OKT or Runner?

Actually its very easy to solve and know who is the real pimp or okt or runner.

Cuz its online mah so its hard to know who do what behind the computer but last time got someone smart came up with the idea of swearing by the lives of their whole family.

Only those with clear conscience will dare to swear by their whole family lives.
Not necessary ... the evidence are all in this forum.

He used to promote OKT Seng’s whores @ 1649/2047 aggressively and calling the whores Ms GL universe. He only promoted and written FR on OKT Seng’s whores unlike many of us. He gotten agitated, furious and started to attack samsters when they criticized & ridiculed OKT Seng as well as the OKT Asst Aunite. No man in his right mind would be so protective and defensive over her.

He now started to promote FL and condemn GL as well as GL patrons. He is so proud of being an illegal Pimp as he mentioned a Pimp earned more than a taxi drivers and uttered that taxi driver is a useless job. He apparently is proud to be a criminal. LMAO!

The above are hard evidences, unlike him who “plucked info from the sky” and then used it to fabricate stories.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Boss, you have to look beyond that in order not to be marketing myopic ... cast the net wider to gain mileage. GL section indirectly helped to bring in traffic to generate revenue (at least indirectly) because this particular group of GL punters will inadvertently browse the FL and H/C sections out of curiosity after they were bore and/or have enough of GL whores. ������

HAHAHAHAHA KONG SIMI LANJIAO? HAHAHAHAHA

Oei, please lah. Go drive your rental car and stop embarrassing yourself. You know nothing about running a business. FL OKTs will still advertise whether or not there is a GL Section. You are really a stupid cow. If you know nothing about the advertising model here, SHUT UP. This forum doesn't use google adsense, you fucking moron. What traffic you want? I THINK YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING. LOL

You are really a fucking cheebye who likes to talk about things he knows nothing about. Bo takchek taxi driver.

Quote:
In fact from a monetary standpoint all the traffic in the Geylang section has been of no value whatsoever

Maxipriest, you're really one stupid fucker who can catch no ball. Know nuts want to teach people how to do business and run a forum. I spit on no education and illegal GL OKT runner dogs like you.

This is clear evidence of your fuck personality. You know nothing about business. You know nothing about advertising models. BUT you think you are smarter than Boss Sam who has been running this forum for decades. If I was him, I won't even bother explaining to illterate and uneducated thrash like you. I already knew your type won't be able to understand what he is saying.

Tell you very clearly that this section is LOSE money (which I already knew, but of course) and you still think you are some wonderful guy generating income indirectly for Boss Sam. Fucker, you are a shameless animal. You are a leech you thought you generate income for Boss Sam. I would kill myself if I was you. 50 years old still know nothing.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 30-10-2020 at 03:21 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Not necessary ... the evidence are all in this forum.

He used to promote OKT Seng’s whores @ 1649/2047 aggressively and calling the whores Ms GL universe. He only promoted and written FR on OKT Seng’s whores unlike many of us. He gotten agitated, furious and started to attack samsters when they criticized & ridiculed OKT Seng as well as the OKT Asst Aunite. No man in his right mind would be so protective and defensive over her.

He now started to promote FL and condemn GL as well as GL patrons. He is so proud of being an illegal Pimp as he mentioned a Pimp earned more than a taxi drivers and uttered that taxi driver is a useless job. He apparently is proud to be a criminal. LMAO!

The above are hard evidences, unlike him who “plucked info from the sky” and then used it to fabricate stories.
You call this hard evidences? HAHAHAHAHAHA...it's pathetic! Wake up lah moron! You're so uneducated and condemned. It's really funny how your brain works like a small kid.

The only evidence your post provides is that you are a really dumb cheebye. A fucking illegal GL OKT runner dog so proud of writing FRs and you call others a criminal. You are a fucking lunatic.
Old 30-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Then why do you bother to keep the GL threads in SBF running all these years from Delphi days todate?

In any event, just want to say thank you and that I am grateful to you for running these GL threads all these years as I am sure are the rest of the GL samsters who have gained invaluable information on the GL WLs and GL Houses
IMO, if I were Sammyboyfor, I would still keep this GL thread as punters who patronized GL whore would also patronized FL/HC. Well unless. It may not be 100% but I would say a decent percentage. This helps the FL/HC advertisers too to a certain extent. To the FL/HC adcertisers, the more clients, the merrier, be it purely FL/HC or from GL spills over. Therefore it helps the forum to generate revenue to a certain extent albeit not directly. Without the GL section, this sex forum wouldn’t be complete under local context. Well unless it became irrelevant one day because AV closes it forever.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
IMO, if I were Sammyboyfor, I would still keep this GL thread as punters who patronized GL whore would also patronized FL/HC. Well unless. It may not be 100% but I would say a decent percentage. This helps the FL/HC advertisers too to a certain extent. To the FL/HC adcertisers, the more clients, the merrier, be it purely FL/HC or from GL spills over. Therefore it helps the forum to generate revenue to a certain extent albeit not directly. Without the GL section, this sex forum wouldn’t be complete under local context. Well unless it became irrelevant one day because AV closes it forever.

The idiot keeps showing he is an idiot! Punters from GL section who go to over to FL section the Boss indirectly makes money. How??

OEI FUCK STUPID. The FL OKTs (not the forum) benefit when occasionally GL punters go over. But there is NO EXTRA MONEY for the forum which makes money from customers placing advertisements. The forum and FL OKT are 2 different things.

Bo takchek moron. Stupid cow. It helps the advertisers, not the forum idiot. And these advertisers will still advertise regardless of whether there is a GL section. BTW, bandwidth is not free. 'Decent percentage' really talking through your ass. Oh forget your brain is an ass.

You are a low level GL OKT runner and will never be a boss. Too stupid. No money to be made you think got money to be made. Fuck stupid. You can't differentiate between 'advertisers' and 'forum'. Indirectly make money your lanjiao lah! Go drive your rental car. Go. Adult talking you small kid don't interfer.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 30-10-2020 at 04:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1