The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Welcome back HKT Boy! When I come visit you in Phuket Town, you can leave your wallet at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Hi guys,

I'd like to drop in to say hi AGAIN!! Some of you know who I am but I guess the newer guys wouldn't. No matter.

I've disappeared from the forum for a very very very long time due to some personal issues so I apologize for not replying to messages and postings. I've sent PMs to everyone in my mailbox that I did not reply to since their last message to me so if you know who you are then have a look at your mailbox.

Anyways, for those of you coming to Phuket or plan on coming, feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to help. I'll be glad to catch up with anyone if they want a drinking buddy/tour guide as I'm always up for meeting new friends.

I'm back so let's keep the Phuket thread rocking!!
Old 17-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soopafly, thanks for the kind offer. I can at least pay for the ice!!
Old 17-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
radiometal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey HKT! I'm currently in Phuket. Want to be my guide? I'm not sure of the area but I'm in patong!
Old 17-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiometal View Post
Hey HKT! I'm currently in Phuket. Want to be my guide? I'm not sure of the area but I'm in patong!
I am in patong, if you dun mind we can club together. i have already drop you a pm with my contact number.

In patong you can look for me, in phuket town u can look for bro HKT.
Old 17-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

all u can go together... the night is still young...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
I am in patong, if you dun mind we can club together. i have already drop you a pm with my contact number.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiometal View Post
radiometal, you want to club in Patong or town? You have a local number? Drop me a message with your local no. And we can get in touch. We can meet up with rapier as well maybe.
Old 18-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post

Hey, mind messaging me your local no.? Maybe we can all meet up and figure out what to do.
Old 19-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: phuket

Firstly, I want to thank all the bros who upped me. Thanks blurking666, ivanlam_sg, rex475833, seekers, hunterhi, junkie28077.

Secondly, just want to add another contribution.

Here is a simple map. Should be good for first-timers. It shows some of the cheap girl-friendly hotels nearby Bangla.
My 2 cents worth for these hotels:
  1. Usually around 600 to 800thb (SGD$25 to SGD$33) per night during low season
  2. Do not charge you 1000thb for bringing back girl
  3. Save you short-time hotel cost
  4. Save you taxi cost
  5. All have free Wifi. Most have computer terminals for use by guests.
  6. Thai ladies usually prefer cheap hotels nearby Jungceylon and Banzaan market than posh hotels far far away.

• Loveli Guesthouse and Lekpong Guesthouse: Convenient to Jungceylon and Banzaan. When going Bangla, can just walk through Jungceylon.
  • Baipho / Baithong / Saladee: Good looking hotel rooms and lobby. Facilities include jacuzzi and swimming pool. Good for chilling with long time girl. Heard that they provide free airport pickup.
Old 19-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, just wonder any action found in phi phi island? planing to stay at phi phi for 3N... any infor on ago-go or bar in phi phi ?? Thanks guys!
Old 19-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lizardman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in patong starting tomorrow... Yippee!!!
Old 19-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
hi, just wonder any action found in phi phi island? planing to stay at phi phi for 3N... any infor on ago-go or bar in phi phi ?? Thanks guys!
Personally never spent overnight on Phi Phi before. Every time I'm there overnight I've been on a boat. Anyways, there are bars and a night life on Phi Phi but I think the choice of girls to choose from might be a bit thin. Especially now since it's the low season. Just walk around and I'm sure you'll be able to see all the action. It isn't all that big of an area. To avoid disappointment I think it's best if you bring your own girl with you from Phuket.

It's also the start of the monsoon season now so the weather is sometimes 50:50. Make sure you check the weather first.

Enjoy.
Old 19-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

end of my 7 days stress free stay in patong. stay at a hotel at the end of the patong beach which around 30mins walking to bangla street. but as i ride a bike it took less than 10mins drive to bangla street everynight. maybe due to low season not too many car and ppl.

had massage everyday at different palour. this time did not have much syt compare to my last few trip maybe expectation too high liao. Do beware that some of the massage lady are ladyboy so dun get shock. cos while i was enjoying my massage i overheard next door guy screaming and asking for a change when he reliase that it was a ladyboy who massage him cos he shouted... "Fuck you have a cock, get out". This made me and my gal laugh. due to her massage was good and very playful i ask her what time finish work i come pick her up we go clubbing. pick her up at 12am, we went to tiger disco with her friends to have some dance, than went back at 2am as i was tired. she was good on bed had 2 rounds and follow by morning sexercise. gave her 2k she show black face i ask her why too little. she say no. she is not bar gal. i was like wtf???

This is my 1st night only i dun want to be stay with only 1 gal. i say to her i am sorry i am here to have fun it tip for her no money for sex. After sending her home i went to have chicken rice lunch at only 60B, follow by a visit to wat chalong and big buddha. Otw kanna road block, MIB ask for licence. Dun have therefore kanna pay fine of 300B and was told to ride slowly and enjoy my stay.

Time fly very fast, reach patong at 6pm sky was already dark. Went to Soi Banzan behind jungceylon to buy local food for dinner very worth it brought 1 whole fish at only 100B, fried chicken at 20B, Pai thai at 50B. Too much food liao couldnt finish it.

After dinner have a nap, woke up at 11pm and went to Bangla Street find that not alot of ppl but lots of indian, korean, japanese, arab. Went to Suzy Wong for a drink. dancer all dancing naked on stage and with their usual smacking stick smacking ppl seating at the stage area. Dun get shock it not painful at all. Due to did not find any syt on stage after 1 drink i went over to Devil Playground same owner as Suzy Wong.. Same concept. Dancing all naked and with smacking stick. Did not order any drinks and went over to tiger disco to go hunting.

After searching for 2 hours between tiger and hollywood, i call it a night and have a good rest alone.

That all for my 1 days TR.
Old 20-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
addofall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all brothers, this is going to be my first going Phuket alone... Going on 9th to 12th July... Can any kind hearted brother share with me how much should I bring for this few day with endless night of fun and countless of gal
Old 20-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
soul_vision is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoul_vision is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just touch down at Phuket , will be staying till end Friday --- any call gal coming to hotel ? i am at Le meridien ...... thanks ... and how much huh
Old 20-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
To avoid disappointment I think it's best if you bring your own girl with you from Phuket.
Thanks for advise, Im going PP for diving, how to bring girl fm phuket ah?? Beside, i might not have budget to bring girl fm phuket... Do any bro can recommend gal friendly hotel in PP? I'm trying my 50:50 luck then....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1