The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

going out with her on sunday..wish me luck

How you talk English to her fluently. I struggling with my English. Wow her smile so sweet.
Old 27-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

any bro meet this girl before? meeting her this sunday... signs are positive can up... see if can get some information so can go in for a sure win battle
My advice is, careful of your dick. The metal will peel off the skin. lol
Old 27-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
How you talk English to her fluently. I struggling with my English. Wow her smile so sweet.
i not worry about english
I more worried about mandarin
Thats why i skipped so many tiongbus
Old 27-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 17
Hojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Me....!!!
I am going, but I am not old bird
You want join me... I bring this gal along....
She will come with another friend also.
Share damage... Ai mai?

so anyone up her? hehe...
Old 27-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because too much words without pics will gets bored
I second tat.

Thank you
Old 27-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
I’m not yandao. Just average looking and plump and married. Basically on weekends, we just meet and bonk and then bye. But i chat with them everyday and on V day, Bday, Xmas etc, i will buy present for them (my policy will always be no cash given) and give them alot of attentions.
Just curious. Not afraid caught attention of ur mrs, neighbours, relatives? For me most of the time playground oversea. Once awhile GL.

Thank you
Old 27-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Pre-Sch teacher stay CCK. Her sch in Eunos side. Kan sexy one with a damm sexy mole at her chin there. Back to philippines liao

SA stands for Seeking Arrangement. Inside usually want money one. Looking for Sugar Daddy. I did one 22 foc, give love. Another married 32. She say her hubby never fuck her for 3 years. But she got ccb. No wonder hubby never fuck her. Foc also, give love. After experience her ccb, i run away liao. Last one is 19, give her $250 coz told her i prefer per meet up basis. But after that i run away also. Coz i realized young means tight this statement is not true. Lousy fuck. Loose and bo feel.

Last qn was whether wife will find out. Answer no. Coz follow SOP protocol, no video call, no phone call, no anytime reply message. I convenient then reply. Not convenient, they wait. But when msg them at night, treat them like girlfriend la. When meet them, buy food and drinks la. Anniversary, buy present for them la. Always joke with them and respect them. Treat them like ur gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Sound like one I let before also pre sch. Did she have gastric and live near Jalan Besar there?
Old 27-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Pre-Sch teacher stay CCK. Her sch in Eunos side. Kan sexy one with a damm sexy mole at her chin there. Back to philippines liao

SA stands for Seeking Arrangement. Inside usually want money one. Looking for Sugar Daddy. I did one 22 foc, give love. Another married 32. She say her hubby never fuck her for 3 years. But she got ccb. No wonder hubby never fuck her. Foc also, give love. After experience her ccb, i run away liao. Last one is 19, give her $250 coz told her i prefer per meet up basis. But after that i run away also. Coz i realized young means tight this statement is not true. Lousy fuck. Loose and bo feel.

Last qn was whether wife will find out. Answer no. Coz follow SOP protocol, no video call, no phone call, no anytime reply message. I convenient then reply. Not convenient, they wait. But when msg them at night, treat them like girlfriend la. When meet them, buy food and drinks la. Anniversary, buy present for them la. Always joke with them and respect them. Treat them like ur gf.
i think is the same pre-sch lady when u mention the mole haha. she moved from her old place but school same place haha.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think is the same pre-sch lady when u mention the mole haha. she moved from her old place but school same place haha.
It is something like, there are many public toilets. It is not surprising people do go into the same public toilets and shits at the same cubicle.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Wow! So u did her also! Damm good fuck right! And her facial expression when she orgasm, mg goodness, priceless sia. Missed her so much

Quote:
Old 27-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I know one maid
I see her eyes like tiger eyes
Like want to eat you
Haha
Scary man
Blame myself
Because i teach her how to make up one
I will post when i free...
Have a nice weekend guys
Old 27-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28507 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sound like one I let before also pre sch. Did she have gastric and live near Jalan Besar there?
Hi Bro crypster, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Thanks.
Old 28-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

looks very promising bro.... good luck!

Quote:

paid for her card so she can video call me
Slowly but surely ...soon

Old 28-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

any bro meet this girl before? meeting her this sunday... signs are positive can up... see if can get some information so can go in for a sure win battle
Any bros up her before? Sharing is caring haha
Old 28-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros wanna go tml to Paya Lebar to find fucks?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1