The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Chick or pig?? Wahahahaha

WELL .. chick or pig ..we still DIG
Old 27-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

She’s a maid. But i dun really bother. Most of them are OL back home. Just that the nature of their country, they have no choice.

The best i ever got (which was my first in 2013) was a pinay pre-sch teacher. Best sex ever with wax and super tight pussy. And I forced myself in her while she was on the phone with her friend.

Her facial expression of super high and can’t moan, PRICELESS! Too bad i was a noob then and couldn’t manage her well. She dumped me. Hahaha... nabeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
bro her very leggy, i like to slowly move from her feet up till the valley hehe, enjoy ...

Is she maid? looks like OL
Old 27-07-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

paid for her card so she can video call me
Slowly but surely ...soon

Old 27-07-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

this fat maid i just know
Brought her to makan and top up her sim card
She told me she already 40
I dont want to fuck her .. but asked her for BJ
she agreed.. so brought her to a park near my place
Reached there we sit on a bench
Unzipped my pants and she lean her head down
Lick and lick until shiok shiok
Initially i dont feel like calling her because i thought she abit old already
Wow lucky me ..cannot judge by its cover
She licks my dick like no tomorrow
suck and suck until i wanted to cum
I told her i want to fuck her armpit
So she pulled up one side of her blouse
And put my dick between her arm and tit
Feeling the heat and warmth of her armpit
I shoot my cum into her tit and flow into her bra
Shiok man ...
While she went to the toilet to wash up
I standby $20..and give it to her
Surprisingly she just took and said thank you
I send her back by cab
She asked me when can do it again
I said i will call her
Thanks to my grab friend who recommended me
Great catch bro.... lucky you
Old 27-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

going out with her on sunday..wish me luck

Old 27-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
I’m not yandao. Just average looking and plump and married. Basically on weekends, we just meet and bonk and then bye. But i chat with them everyday and on V day, Bday, Xmas etc, i will buy present for them (my policy will always be no cash given) and give them alot of attentions.

Basically just let them feel they are the only one lah. This photo is just a sample of one of them. My conquest of 30+ Maids in the last 5 years all about this kind of figures one.

Those that i attracted want love, not money. If you just want to give money, you will attract those that just want money. Dunno they fuck how many men before. Those, even if free, i dun dare to up.
Boss, can advise me where to find this babe maid please?
I also wish to get 1 too.

enjoy your weekend ahead.
Old 27-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

After coming to this thread
I seems to fish lots of maids
I just didnt expect that
Sorry for not giving out contacts
Because most reminded me not to give to strangers
So i respect their request
Got one complained to me
Saying one guy keep disturbing her
If he is here please refrain from doing that
Thanks
Old 27-07-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Trust me you will never like my method. It’s a numbers game.

For average every 20 left swipes, then i will see someone i like and swipe one right. And for the last 2 weeks, i been swiping 100+ rights. Meaning 2000+ left swipes and i have not get any goodies.

Using this method, i have thrown away ALOT of free bonks. And i really mean ALOT. Those that can bonk one but i see face cannot make it i dun even bother to meet.

They are everywhere la. Wechat, Skouts, Tagged, Meow Chat, Meet Me, Badoo, Okcupid, SA. Just talk like a gentleman and respect them like how u respect your neighbour, colleague etc.

If you are single, you can get even locals, divorcees, travellers etc. They more hungry than you. If not why are they in apps. No shortage of pussies.

Just for stats
Skouts - 4
Wechat - 5
Tagged - 10+
Badoo - 5 (1 local)
SA - 3 (All locals)
Meow - 1 (Local)
Meet me - 1 (Still bonking her now when he bf not in town. Lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Boss, can advise me where to find this babe maid please?
I also wish to get 1 too.

enjoy your weekend ahead.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

going out with her on sunday..wish me luck

So sweet bro, you never fail to score, I believe you will bed her this Sunday.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For average every 20 left swipes, then i will see someone i like and swipe one right. And for the last 2 weeks, i been swiping 100+ rights. Meaning 2000+ left swipes and i have not get any goodies.
Same bro, I swip alot everyday to get the date.

Last week, morning meet up a MILF slim and short size pinay. Her blouse centre is open, keep show me her boobs....buay tahan . No up, just bonding.

After that suffer with delight, meet one of my FB, 2 month no service her liao. Say want to rape me. KNN suck and ride me non stop...come liao, then quickly suck my dick hard for round 2.....

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 27-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

TBH i only use WECHAT for maids
So i do not want to confuse myself
I use messenger for facebook friends
And WhatsApp for closer ones
I dont need so many
If i were to use 10 or 11
I think i dont need to do anything
Now one video chat can take at least 1/2 an hour
For those maids i try not to chat long to cut cost
We will use mic instead
Old 27-07-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

I posted quite alot of pics already
Hope all here do the same
Because too much words without pics will gets bored
Old 27-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She’s a maid. But i dun really bother. Most of them are OL back home. Just that the nature of their country, they have no choice.

The best i ever got (which was my first in 2013) was a pinay pre-sch teacher. Best sex ever with wax and super tight pussy. And I forced myself in her while she was on the phone with her friend.

Her facial expression of super high and can’t moan, PRICELESS! Too bad i was a noob then and couldn’t manage her well. She dumped me. Hahaha... nabeh
Sound like one I let before also pre sch. Did she have gastric and live near Jalan Besar there?
Old 27-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Sound like one I let before also pre sch. Did she have gastric and live near Jalan Besar there?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:

They are everywhere la. Wechat, Skouts, Tagged, Meow Chat, Meet Me, Badoo, Okcupid, SA.
What is SA?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1