The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol_badguy1985 View Post
Haha...i know la, treat them as human too. You said can fuck many times? 5 times? They pandai acting ler. Usually b4 sleeping once, midnight some cewek gave some cewek pretending, then morning once....max 3 times
Its the way u treat the girl. I ever tried b4 6 times. It depend on ur luck and ur connection and the way u spend. If u know her boss personally u want 10 times she also will give.
Old 22-01-2009, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Kan ni nia brudder, want to enjoy, don think and count so much. Like that how to enjoy.
Cannot say like that. Just becuz wanna happy u cannot pay more than market rate and spoil market too right ?
Must always mentally count and keep track so as not to spoil market like for example not bargaining the price and tips etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
As long not the shit hole. hahahaha!
Same same also lah. It's still a hole mah. As long it doesn't belong to a guy can liao.

[QUOTE=Xdecepticon;3408990]He reminded me my ex-kaki. Worst! Tip the girl RP5K. QUOTE]

I think maybe u are talking about urself.... heheheh

Quote:
Haha, kena choped by experience bro. Betul pun...cheong dun count so much, got it!
Read first quote.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Juz let me share briefly with u.

U will realize tat choosing a pretty SYT do come with a price. It varies fm gils to gils. Important thing is tere must be chemistry and respect her for the kind of job shes doing. So, for me, I prefer MILF. Top priority is SERVICES! Looks (6/10), secondary, juz fine for me. To each his own ya.
MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyakasha View Post
Sorry to trouble you guys here, but where can one find MILFs from massage to book out and bring back to the hotel until next morning? Rough estimation of price?

So far the thread concentrates on SYTs.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Ferry rates:
BatamFast/Penguin to Batam Center return is $40 including all surcharges.
MILF is best to scout one on ur own. Cuz MILFs come in many diff flavours and designs. My taste might not suit urs. Some massage places have photos of the girls working there. Ask the reception to show u album to make choices easier.

Ur ferry rates maybe the latest but it doesn't include $7 taxes imposed from Batam Centre.

Cheers !
Old 23-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Booyakasha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for responding to me Ah Hia, any leads would be well appreciated if you don't mind suggesting some places to scout. No worries about taste.

I'm not familiar if massage parlous (eg Abi etc) would allow booking out of their milfs for overnight service.
Old 23-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for responding to me Ah Hia, any leads would be well appreciated if you don't mind suggesting some places to scout. No worries about taste.

I'm not familiar if massage parlous (eg Abi etc) would allow booking out of their milfs for overnight service.

ABi massage does offer outside services. I think You can nego with them. After hours. By the way, ABI has young gals if you request.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 18
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha...i know la, treat them as human too. You said can fuck many times? 5 times? They pandai acting ler. Usually b4 sleeping once, midnight some cewek gave some cewek pretending, then morning once....max 3 times
Good afternoon brudder,

I don know leh. Maybe I lucky. I book cewek, anytime I want to fuck, they give me fuck. Some cewek I no strength to fuck want to rest, also want to fuck.

I yesterday just come back from Batam. I stay one night. I think I like brudder newyork88 say. No see pussy everyday got problem, ha ha ha. I book one FL. Yesterday morning, I sleep, she wake up. She play with my lan jiou make me steam, so I wake up and we fuck. Then go out eat breakfast. Go back room nothing to do wait for checkout. Then I think I bath one more time before go back. I inside shower, my cewek come inside bath together. Then come out and on bed rubba rubba, steam and fuck again. Ha ha ha.

Nah bey chee bye, I reach Singapore she already sms me tell me hati hati. Ha ha ha.

I take the cewek is wear black and white. Kan ni nia, she very manja leh.. easy get your heart. Also she like hug me here hug me there. sleeping also. I sleep already don want to hug, she use her leg over my leg. Very GFE lah. ha ha ha.

Thank you brudders.
Old 23-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mangosteen2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihi...ye lor.. very GFE... lucky you! Glad u had a good time...

Quote:
Good afternoon brudder,

I don know leh. Maybe I lucky. I book cewek, anytime I want to fuck, they give me fuck. Some cewek I no strength to fuck want to rest, also want to fuck.

I yesterday just come back from Batam. I stay one night. I think I like brudder newyork88 say. No see pussy everyday got problem, ha ha ha. I book one FL. Yesterday morning, I sleep, she wake up. She play with my lan jiou make me steam, so I wake up and we fuck. Then go out eat breakfast. Go back room nothing to do wait for checkout. Then I think I bath one more time before go back. I inside shower, my cewek come inside bath together. Then come out and on bed rubba rubba, steam and fuck again. Ha ha ha.

Nah bey chee bye, I reach Singapore she already sms me tell me hati hati. Ha ha ha.

I take the cewek is wear black and white. Kan ni nia, she very manja leh.. easy get your heart. Also she like hug me here hug me there. sleeping also. I sleep already don want to hug, she use her leg over my leg. Very GFE lah. ha ha ha.

Thank you brudders.
Old 23-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
U must be yen tao or broncis. Cewek tere are also human hor and got feelings y. Tere goes another sextified tamu...
Old 24-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I've been to so many massage places but i cannot remember most of their names. But i do remember where they are lah. So how to rec to u unless if i show u to them personally.

Overnight booking can be expensive cuz u need to pay to the boss the booking fee and again to the massage girl for the extras.
Can expect up too 500k or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
ABi massage does offer outside services. I think You can nego with them. After hours. By the way, ABI has young gals if you request.
Bro u know any place that can call for massage 24hrs a day ? Pls PM me if u got lobang. Thanks.

Quote:
I yesterday just come back from Batam. I stay one night. I think I like brudder newyork88 say. No see pussy everyday got problem, ha ha ha.
Hey brudder, next time if u cheong Batam on wed, dun forget to jio me ok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
U must be yen tao or broncis. Cewek tere are also human hor and got feelings y. Tere goes another sextified tamu...
Or maybe when he open mouth instead of dripping saliva, he drips honey.....
hahahahah
Old 24-01-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I stay one night. I think I like brudder newyork88 say. No see pussy everyday got problem, ha ha ha. I book one FL. Yesterday morning, I sleep, she wake up. She play with my lan jiou make me steam, so I wake up and we fuck. Then go out eat breakfast. Go back room nothing to do wait for checkout. Then I think I bath one more time before go back. I inside shower, my cewek come inside bath together. Then come out and on bed rubba rubba, steam and fuck again. Ha ha ha.

Bro,u champion .

The other 1 on yr right,not bad leh .

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 24-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sol_badguy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon brudder,

Thank you brudders.
HAHA, must be brudder you too "yen tau" , they also cant tahan to fark u.
Admire you max!!!
Old 24-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Brudder,

Thank you brudder.
Agreed wif u, 48buck, stay 2 days or more better, worth it rather than a day and also if u can get 2 ger at the same time, tat may be a different feeling.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 19
lbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlbee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good afternoon brudder,

Thank you brudders.
bro,ur girl look nice ya.where u book her???
Old 24-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sexkid, may i know the girl on your rite fm which KTV and what was the damage?

Thank you
Old 25-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
me|zuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going on 27/1 or 28/1?
Old 25-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

28 sounds good......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread