The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 07-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 14
xiaovic has much to be proud ofxiaovic has much to be proud ofxiaovic has much to be proud ofxiaovic has much to be proud ofxiaovic has much to be proud ofxiaovic has much to be proud ofxiaovic has much to be proud ofxiaovic has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Eileen.html

Tried her before... look is about the same in the pic, can't suck breast, frenching. Just lay down let you do mission only.

Last edited by xiaovic; 07-01-2016 at 08:52 AM.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42075 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwolves View Post
Me too... i went to her regreted... only put your dick in and shoot tts all.. and she collect money from u first...
never pay 1st bro ... make sure they deserved what they provide ... if not most will rush job n this cannot tat cannot

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32885014
Old 07-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
torrentman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Don't know where to post a good bonk for $$$$$$, Ms Qianyi. Her location : Gland.
She is short, fair skin and a really nice figure. She sound kinda aloof but once the bedroom, she is very obedient.
Told her to remove her clothes xcept her skirt and pink undies. From there, i eat her! Then play her pussy and caress her tits. I told her to remove my clothes and then i shower. Once i am done, her panties is still on and i carry on with her clean shaven pussy. Her bbbj was good! I mouth fxxk her, i guess she does not enjoy this, but from the look of it , it was erotic and "force fxxk". Then have her to lick my body and nipples, it was good as she bite me. I slap her tits. U want more sucking on ur balls, she Will obey ur orders!
As for the fj, she look the other way but her moans were sensual! I bonk her twice! Missionary, 69, doggie and 1 leg up. For the 2nd fj, she look at me!
Overall a good bonk. Will rtf b4 she leaves. If u have the fantasy of bonking ur "buddy's petite but with a lil meat wife", go for it! With her small frame, u get to bonk her deep & hard!
Sounds damn fake
Old 07-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
FirstTimers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone actually tried milf5554 stable before???
Old 07-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

really disappointed with sgcityangel recently. Had several mind blowingly good bonks from them in the past. now haiz... just sharing my experiences.. these 2 not really good bonks (fast food etc) pics also about 60-70%. okt want zap me go ahead

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Joa.html (she was here before, now second stint, service wise degraded tremendously from her last stint in g area)

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Janet.html ( fast food )

glad to see so many bros sharing, just doing my part
Old 07-01-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
broz4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=581507

Any bros got try her before?
Old 07-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Some past MRs for your reference, she has been switching btw FL and ML.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13672330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Most recent FR (scroll down to Bro sgpiggybank's post)

https://sbfsg.agency/showth...26293&page=143
Thank you bros for the valuable reply.

Guess i will give it a miss. Sigh, nowadays must see fortune book before choose FL to bonk.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Thank you bros for the valuable reply.

Guess i will give it a miss. Sigh, nowadays must see fortune book before choose FL to bonk.
Hi, please see more recent post, apparently her webmaster reused an existing thread and just change pix, name n number (previous fl was Apple Pie) so she kanna the other girl's bad FR.
Old 07-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Hi, please see more recent post, apparently her webmaster reused an existing thread and just change pix, name n number (previous fl was Apple Pie) so she kanna the other girl's bad FR.
Thanks for feedback.
Old 07-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Rainie.html

Horrible. Totally not like her pics at all. Maybe 65% with some marks on her face. Can't CIM/COB, late and always on the phone.
Old 07-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

haonan bro, may i ask when is Twinkle coming back?
Old 08-01-2016, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
really disappointed with sgcityangel recently. Had several mind blowingly good bonks from them in the past. now haiz... ...
I tend to agree sir.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 11
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning BUMP...........
Old 08-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
PRCfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPRCfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimers View Post
anyone actually tried milf5554 stable before???
Hi Bro, this question was discussed many times before

the latest can be found here : https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...26293&page=146

but the big problem is whether we are able to get contacts from him!

it seems like it is not easy to get the girls contact from him.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Same here.. same scenario. I book her already then found that she got bad FR. Decided to go ahead cos dont want to kena number blacklisted..

But really waste money.
Do not book - 83470250
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1