The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
Am working in a office with alot of OL. Office is in CBD area and the ladies in my office love to wear sleeveless.

Mind you, get to see their porcelain smooth flawless pits whenever they raise their arms and at times , I manage to see through abit of side boobs.

What turns me on isn't the side boobs but the sight of their pits. Always get a hard on whenever I see hem
When they sit down, do they expose their undies?
Old 07-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Was on the double deck bus when the upper deck was full (I had a seat). A family of 3 (a 30+ looking mum with her 2 kids) came to the upper deck, but had to head to lower deck as seats were full. Just now, I was also going to alight. So I was just behind them.
The mum went down first, and I was the last to head down the spiral steps. When she reached the lower deck, she can't move, as it is full too. And being the highest, I can down blouse her breasts, cleavage and bra. If look carefully, could also see her nipples as her bra and top were kinda loose.
But as I was trying to take photo, her kids were trying to cover her up. They did not see me trying to take photo.
Unfortunately,her son was trying to cover her up when I snapped the photo.

But hey, the view was awesome, and to quote McDonalds: I'm loving it.
Not complaining as she was good-looking, slim, sexy, and I was able to see her breasts and downblouse her.

(Trying to upload the photo I took, but seems to have some problems uploading. Let me try uploading in my next post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post

Picture to link my previous post above
wow i believe bro u had a GREAT view!
Old 07-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
confirmed.... sometimes when the stewardness is walking down the aisle, their ass might brush against yr arms if the aisle is crowded.... hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
What do you guys have to be so explicit? Your spirit of sharing is too strong for your own good. In time to come, aisle seats will be considered premium seats and they will start charging more for it.
haha.. same sentiments.. yah really in no time.. aisle seats will be classified as premium seats liao.. lolx
Old 07-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
something like this?

sorry for potato quality.. taken sometime back..

wow good snipe bro.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
Am working in a office with alot of OL. Office is in CBD area and the ladies in my office love to wear sleeveless.

Mind you, get to see their porcelain smooth flawless pits whenever they raise their arms and at times , I manage to see through abit of side boobs.

What turns me on isn't the side boobs but the sight of their pits. Always get a hard on whenever I see hem
But their pits must be good enough. Imagine those that never shave or never shave well, and there are strains of 1 or 2 pit hair still there. Totally turn-off.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
tis is another notti form of indirect zaogeng by another group of notti girls ...sibei steam ...purposely wearing transparent see-thru dresses tat they know others esp guys can see thru' to their bras and panties so clearly
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuang View Post
I suspect they too will be aroused knowing guys are looking at their exposed parts
Me too suspect.....believe they would be aroused.....but im sure they would like to know if they r attracting any male attention or not..n if so who ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Went for a staycation with friends last weekend and of course the girls will want to spend some time at the pool during the evening for some "instagram" photo session. So there were 3 guys including myself and 2 girls.

So with both girls doesn't know how to swim, mostly they just stand in the pool with hands holding the sides, or sit by the pool. Then after they are done taking photos, we suggested to play some pool games where the girl will ride on the guy's shoulder in the pool, the girls will push each other see who fall first. Took a lot of convincing that we will make sure they will be pulled up immediately once they fell as they are not comfortable underwater because they do not know how to swim.

So it started and it happened the girl that are riding on me fell. Although I am able to pull her up immediately, but she still a bit frightened and requested to stop after one round of play. So I hold her hands for her to walk to the side of the pool and when she tried to climb up from the pool, I was behind her and I guess due to the water, her bikini bottom was off position and was able to see her pubic hair poking out from the sides of her bikini for a few seconds before she walked away.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Went for a staycation with friends last weekend and of course the girls will want to spend some time at the pool during the evening for some "instagram" photo session. So there were 3 guys including myself and 2 girls.

So with both girls doesn't know how to swim, mostly they just stand in the pool with hands holding the sides, or sit by the pool. Then after they are done taking photos, we suggested to play some pool games where the girl will ride on the guy's shoulder in the pool, the girls will push each other see who fall first. Took a lot of convincing that we will make sure they will be pulled up immediately once they fell as they are not comfortable underwater because they do not know how to swim.

So it started and it happened the girl that are riding on me fell. Although I am able to pull her up immediately, but she still a bit frightened and requested to stop after one round of play. So I hold her hands for her to walk to the side of the pool and when she tried to climb up from the pool, I was behind her and I guess due to the water, her bikini bottom was off position and was able to see her pubic hair poking out from the sides of her bikini for a few seconds before she walked away.
You do know that with such a detailed story and situation if the girl involved reads this she will know who you are. Haha

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 07-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

good share bro. u shd go forward n tell her to do some shavings. lolx
Old 07-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
You do know that with such a detailed story and situation if the girl involved reads this she will know who you are. Haha
Hopefully won't be so unlucky or she won't see this in near future...if after a long time i guess she also can't remember so well

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
good share bro. u shd go forward n tell her to do some shavings. lolx
Haha actually I wanted to but didn't want to embarass her that time, plus she also look frightened that time. Maybe should try chatting with her and try to tell her maybe and see if anything happen? lol
Old 07-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ratnar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went for a staycation with friends last weekend and of course the girls will want to spend some time at the pool during the evening for some "instagram" photo session. So there were 3 guys including myself and 2 girls..
Good share bro, thanks!
Old 07-05-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was attending an offsite self development training at one of the hotels. One of the trainers was a very affluent and sexy MILF. Second day into the program and during one of the exercise she was sitting across on the other table in discussion with one of the participants. Wearing a yellow above the knee dress and sitting cross legged opp me with hardly three feet between us. I was hoping against hope for chance ....for her to open her legs. And so it happened!!! The other trainer announced a tea break and she opened her legs to get up from the chair! Woah!!!!! what a sight it was....light baby pink satin panty in its full glory with a complete cameltoe!!!! It made my day as right from the first day I have been watching her pantyline through the dress and wondering about her panty and the underneath!!! To remeber for years for sure!!!
Old 07-05-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzfalcon View Post
I was attending an offsite self development training at one of the hotels. One of the trainers was a very affluent and sexy MILF. Second day into the program and during one of the exercise she was sitting across on the other table in discussion with one of the participants. Wearing a yellow above the knee dress and sitting cross legged opp me with hardly three feet between us. I was hoping against hope for chance ....for her to open her legs. And so it happened!!! The other trainer announced a tea break and she opened her legs to get up from the chair! Woah!!!!! what a sight it was....light baby pink satin panty in its full glory with a complete cameltoe!!!! It made my day as right from the first day I have been watching her pantyline through the dress and wondering about her panty and the underneath!!! To remeber for years for sure!!!
Bro, happy for u ...u hit the jackpot ... tis kinda sight is wat all guys r waiting for to see ...haha...thks for sharing yr experience

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-05-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lewislow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great share bro, your patience paid off!
Old 08-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
great share.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1