The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 03-01-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: My first FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyu View Post
After lurking here for many years, my first FR. Here goes:
Booked Amy, a china lady via social media, told her i wanted full service. We had no discussion of services or price.
Went to ZK at Lor 1.
Paid $60 at the counter for 1 hr.
Early 30s, slim legs, but average body. Large pink nipples, average size, not saggy.
Allow kiss but not french.
Guided me to the bed and she strip to bra and panties.
Massage me while sitting on my back. After 10 min I told her to stop.
I got up and its was my turn to autoroam all over her body from hair to shoulder to legs, inner thighs for 10 min while chatting with her.
Took off her bra and panties, proceeded to suck and eat her out, while she moans. She is clean shaven and no smell.
Did her missionary, her legs on my shoulders. Then I put her legs together to have tighter feeling. Sweating away, I lay back and ask her to lower the temperature.
She came back and proceeded to ride me.
Then she was tired and me to do her doggy. She held on to the edge of the bed as I ram hard and fast and came. I lay back sweating away. Air con was still too hot for me!
She hurried me to shower and leave before the hour is up as her boss is monitoring. Weird.
I showered and quickly left $100 on the table and left.
Overall I am satisfied as managed to last 20 min to get my money's worth.
Used to fuck her boss till recently when she started giving me the cold shoulder. Saw A** on social media, not bad. I guessed she's a white tiger, true enough Is she tight?

Last edited by tangerinesex; 03-01-2023 at 04:24 AM.
Old 03-01-2023, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Why you keep thinking it will goes down? Many joints I visited before in such structure and running for 3-4yrs now.
As long as they got proper biz lic it's ok. HJ u think police don Kno? Closed 1 eye nia.
The lady boss just renovated again. If for hit n run type she won't b spending so much money liao.
No what I mean is when the ml earn enough or found a carrot head she will RTC or married the carrot head or worst case change shop.. eva last time from jalan kayu one
Old 03-01-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
danishr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Eva is from Jalan Kayu? Which shop? Wondering if the same Eva I use to visit many years back.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by danishr View Post
Eva is from Jalan Kayu? Which shop? Wondering if the same Eva I use to visit many years back.
Yes should be the same
Old 03-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
danishr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share her wc ? Use to visit then she disappeared never had the chance to exchange contact.
Old 03-01-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -218 / Power: 0
Handsome10 Handsome10 Handsome10

Actually the brothers here know it is spa silk.. just go there find the ML and all will get WeChat right ? If 1st session just hj then go 2nd times.. 1 day you will have fj with eva.. those don’t get fj is either the price you give is too Low.. the timing all those … enjoy!!!!
Old 03-01-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
I have …..
Can share Eva contact ?
Old 03-01-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Yuki also good I find though not as big. But figure good too and like to talk dirty while in action. Lol

Besides
Yoyo, Lele, Yumi, yuki who else there can try ya?
The lady boss lao chio for old uncle like me. Too bad she don do massage. Lol
Ok I saw her before in Pandan after she changed out of her uniform.. in tight jeans - really nice body …
Old 03-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Ok I saw her before in Pandan after she changed out of her uniform.. in tight jeans - really nice body …
in Pandan she called as Mia right?
Old 03-01-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The lady boss used to do massage in the earlier days when the shop was located at pandan. She used the name Lucy Too bad never managed to book her. Doesn't mean only suited for old uncle; it's always kinky to get lao chio ML to serve you.
Too bad she dun do massage anymore... real milf...
Old 03-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Too bad she dun do massage anymore... real milf...
Now you make me tiko too bro Her photo is not on the spa Facebook page right?
Old 03-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome10 View Post
Actually the brothers here know it is spa silk.. just go there find the ML and all will get WeChat right ? If 1st session just hj then go 2nd times.. 1 day you will have fj with eva.. those don’t get fj is either the price you give is too Low.. the timing all those … enjoy!!!!
Stop stirring shit here. I am very very sure the ML don do FJ in the joint.
This is disallowed. FJ is another level of charge if caught during raid/spot check. The whole joint will be gone. The ML will get send bk. So definitely not in joint. Go bk 1mil times also won't get in joint. Eva broke ur little petty heart in the past is it? Lol
Old 03-01-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Stop stirring shit here. I am very very sure the ML don do FJ in the joint.
This is disallowed. FJ is another level of charge if caught during raid/spot check. The whole joint will be gone. The ML will get send bk. So definitely not in joint. Go bk 1mil times also won't get in joint. Eva broke ur little petty heart in the past is it? Lol
Bro don’t need care those people
Old 03-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
in Pandan she called as Mia right?
Oh I am referring to Yoki … she was also in Pandian then..saw her dressed up about to go back in a tight fitting jeans and T-shirt- quite solid figure
Old 03-01-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Oh I am referring to Yoki … she was also in Pandian then..saw her dressed up about to go back in a tight fitting jeans and T-shirt- quite solid figure
U can go try her lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1