The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
hahaha!!!! i use vdict.com. Direct translation la... My Tieng Viet is 有限工司.

then after a few smses, she replied me this:

"dang yahoo. john internet nha ok. 10g quo di lam."

I only know "10g" is 10 o'clock, "di" is go. the rest im f**ked.....
Now Yahoo. John Internet also. 10 (Pm/am) go work
Old 29-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spid3rm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ke a. means what ah? cuz i msg 'all right..i go sleep already..nite..' and tats the reply i got..haha
Old 29-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spid3rm4n View Post
ke a. means what ah? cuz i msg 'all right..i go sleep already..nite..' and tats the reply i got..haha
I guess she meant, "k, anh", ok to u.
Old 29-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
A good try, KangTuo. You translated almost every words correct. Now let me correct a few words.

Ke anh -> Ignore you.
Em ko quan tam -> I don't care.
Em se co gang quen anh -> I will try to forget you. The word 'strive' is not needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spid3rm4n View Post

see above for what 'ke a' means...
Old 29-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spid3rm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thxs alot..
Old 29-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, i post the question to VietnamLover why u reply? Are you and VietnamLover the same person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandLover View Post
jackbl, toi la nguoi Singapore, ko phai nguoi Vietnam. Toi da sinh ra va lon len o Singapore. Tat nhien anh lam viec o Singapore.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lordstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
Chao lordstriker. Ban khoe ko? Rat vui gap ban o day. Ban la nguoi mien bac hay mien nam? Ban co cong viec o Singapore?
Chao bro Vietnamlover, toi la nguoi mien bac. Toi dang o Singapore lam viec.

Btw, do u guys realize the difference in accent between the North and South ppl?
Old 30-04-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Vang, definitely there is difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordstriker View Post
Chao bro Vietnamlover, toi la nguoi mien bac. Toi dang o Singapore lam viec.

Btw, do u guys realize the difference in accent between the North and South ppl?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

Nation celebrates May Day, Liberation Day
====================================

VietNamNet Bridge – Ho Chi Minh Thought will shine forever as it leads Viet Nam’s revolution to further progress, Ha Noi People’s Committee chairman Nguyen The Thao said yesterday.

The chairman was speaking at a ceremony for Liberation Day – the final liberation of southern Viet Nam and the reunification of all Viet Nam on April 30, 1975, and International Labour Day.

The national holiday for Liberation Day falls tomorrow and for the 123rd International Labour Day, or May Day, Friday.

"We are remembering President Ho Chi Minh, the founder and leader of our Party and the great teacher of Viet Nam’s Revolution," said the chairman.

"We are also remembering the soldiers and others who made great sacrifices for the country’s liberation and unification."

Communist Party General Secretary Nong Duc Manh; former Party General Secretaries Do Muoi and Le Kha Phieu; former President Tran Duc Luong; National Assembly Vice Chairwoman Tong Thi Phong; former National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Van An and Ha Noi Party chapter Secretary Pham Quang Nghi all attended the ceremony.

So did senior members of ministries; representatives of heroic mothers; the armed forces and all social classes.

War veteran Nguyen Van Hieu and Mai Dong Limited Company trade union chairwoman Tran Thi Huyen expressed their gratitude and belief in the Party’s leadership at the ceremony.

The duo, who spoke after the municipal people’s committee chairman had identified Ha Noi’s achievements during 20 years of renewal, pledged their energy, intellect and talent to help prepare for the 1,000th anniversary of Thang Long-Ha Noi.

Ha Noi warning

The municipal people’s committee chairman, Nguyen The Thao, warned of the difficulties facing Ha Noi, despite the progress already made.

The chairman said economic growth had been fast and stable; people’s lives had improved; political and social security had stabilised and external relation extended,

But the world financial crisis; the consequences of the severe floods late last year and the city’s extension into neighbouring provinces, posed challenges, he said.

The city would focus on comprehensive packages to mitigate the results of the economic contraction; ensure social welfare; successful urban planning and the development of rural infrastructure.

The people’s committee would also promote social and cultural activities for the anniversary.

VietNamNet/Viet Nam News

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 01-05-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Can a fellow bro here trans this for me pls.....

" Hy vong hom nay se gap em.... "

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 01-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lordstriker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Can a fellow bro here trans this for me pls.....

" Hy vong hom nay se gap em.... "

Cheerz
AC

Hope to see you today....

Hy vong = hope
hom nay = today
gap = meet / see
em = you ( refer to a girl )
Old 01-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordstriker View Post
Hope to see you today....

Hy vong = hope
hom nay = today
gap = meet / see
em = you ( refer to a girl )
Much thanks Bro Lordstriker

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 01-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Vang, definitely there is difference.

I prefer the accent from the north sound very polite... like those news reader or tv compere on VN tv... how about bro here?
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 01-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

...ky niem 34 nam. Ngay 30 Thang 4 nam 1975

Độc lập ! Tự do ! Hạnh phúc !
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 01-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockViet View Post
...ky niem 34 nam. Ngay 30 Thang 4 nam 1975

Độc lập ! Tự do ! Hạnh phúc !
Anh la nguoi Viet phai ko?

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1