The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Surprise find in AMK

anyone know when is sxxxxx spa going to reopen? i like one of viet therapist there, nice hj and massage.
Old 21-03-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=CrazyKriss;20535350]she does have lot of customers willing to shell out $$$ in tips, specially now as dont have to work very hard and customers are queueing up.
==============
wow bro, u oso her regular?
my uncle friend is Anna's regular but one day kena scold & f by her
becas uncle oso visit another girl in the spa
Anna not friend with this girl, make life hard for her
Old 21-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 6
Demon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Still call HAVEN meh?
I think still call Haven. $68 for normal massage! No sensual or teasing at all. LOL
Old 21-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Still call HAVEN meh?
Yes. According to the ml who wechat me
Old 21-03-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 10
aishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to behold
- requested to be deleted -

Last edited by aishiteruz; 23-03-2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ejaaay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin80 View Post
Jzt Pmed U liao.
Hey boss can get the location? Thanks boss!
Old 21-03-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
I think still call Haven. $68 for normal massage! No sensual or teasing at all. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Yes. According to the ml who wechat me
Oh I see, thats strange.

Ok, if they say haven then haven.
Old 21-03-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
Not haven anymore. Called something else. Manned by a lady called Sally according to Michat data. Went past once but I dont like it.

Edit: Nvm. It seems that they have shifted. Old place is under a new management. New place, I managed to find by googling. Near my place. Will try soon.

Last edited by ihatealll; 21-03-2021 at 07:31 PM.
Old 21-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Not haven anymore. Called something else. Manned by a lady called Sally according to Michat data. Went past once but I dont like it.

Edit: Nvm. It seems that they have shifted. Old place is under a new management. New place, I managed to find by googling. Near my place. Will try soon.
Is it at blk 4×× there?
Old 21-03-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Is it at blk 4×× there?
Old place is at there.
New place, I keep mum for now. Have not try yet.

edit: managed to use dinner as an excuse to go out and see see look look since they are nearby.
Was surprised to see the shop there as it used to be a kim zhua shop. Nobody at the front counter but lights are on. Maybe out for dinner.
Old 21-03-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I passed by twice on different occasions... both times no one was at the counter... was thinking of trying as sally seemed a looker at michat??

Quote:
Old place is at there.

edit: managed to use dinner as an excuse to go out and see see look look since they are nearby.
Was surprised to see the shop there as it used to be a kim zhua shop. Nobody at the front counter but lights are on. Maybe out for dinner.
Old 21-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Old place is at there.

Or maybe 1 of them is busy inside
Old 22-03-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
I passed by twice on different occasions... both times no one was at the counter... was thinking of trying as sally seemed a looker at michat??

Yeah. Very good pic. But previously I mentioned inside the shop got another lady not sure if is customer or colleague (dim lights). Lady was sitting on chair chatting with whom I presumed is Sally. The Lady (not the presumed Sally) really not a looker hence I was turned off and did not go in.
Old 22-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oic... thanks for the update... if i happen to try 1 day, will post fr here😄

Quote:
Yeah. Very good pic. But previously I mentioned inside the shop got another lady not sure if is customer or colleague (dim lights). Lady was sitting on chair chatting with whom I presumed is Sally. The Lady (not the presumed Sally) really not a looker hence I was turned off and did not go in.
Old 22-03-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 6
Demon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud ofDemon64 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishiteruz View Post
Lol im always a quiet reader but apparently u are taking it too far. Considering how u tried to blackmail them into saying that they fractured your bones and is asking for compensation after 3 days and all sort of "extras" which they refused to provide.

If u have any issues with them, take it up with their boss. 😁
Wow wow wow! Speaking up for an ml. Get the fact right. Firstly I didn't ask for any compensation in any form. She was the one that say to ask me to talk to the boss. I say it's ok no problems. By the way it's not after 3 days. It's just like the very next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread