The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Bro you sure it's Xiao Xue?
I was tempted to try earlier but then when i asked is it her she said she has no idea what i was talking about.
Is she just acting blur?
obviously for safety reasons, she wouldn't say that she's the previous XX.
Old 30-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 9
Golfxtender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGolfxtender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGolfxtender is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sad to report that yesterday I fix appointment with Mona who apparently just came back to SG and well regarded by many bros.
However today 45 mins before the appointment I texted her to check if there's private car park at her place, to which she replied 'no', I had to ask her what number is the block as I'm on the way , only then she replied that due to some pressing matters she can't make it now
Seems the ones newly arrived open too prematurely for bookings. Would suggest wait for a week before trying new arrivals to allow for settling in
Old 30-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastle.com/angie-massage-hj/

Angie aka Niu Niu will be leaving our shores on Saturday, and most probably not coming back anymore. Tomorrow will be her final liaisons with local bros (last day of work). Wish her all the best!
Old 30-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Golfxtender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGolfxtender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGolfxtender is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's review of Aimee for last week.

Look: 8/10. Very pretty, SYT look, attractive girl, you will surely look twice thrice on the street.
Boobs: 7/10. C cup, great view from the side , nice curvature, all natural, soft and runny
Body : 7/10 only slight tummy with tattoo across tummy
HJ : 7/10 wanted her to try straddling on my front with hands behind her doing HJ (like how Clearly did it) but she was unfamiliar so settled with her on the side for HJ
GFE: 6/10. Maybe first time with her, need to initiate
RTM : booked for tomorrow already!
Old 30-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Bros, would like to review on Maggie from earlier this week which I had 90min slot

Massage : 10/10 hands down the best massage I ever had. And I had been long time massage lover who signed massage packages from spas, and visiting all massages from all countries. She is better 3x than spa massage

Look : 7/10 quite pleasant face, and see she is regular with facials.

Boobs : A cup

Body : 7/10 slim, petite, not much of a bum

GFE : 7/10 not teh or wild

RTM : love her massages , Yes
Old 30-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gofowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Hi both OKTs, trying hard to pretend to be a real bro? Lolz

Zap me if u want.
LOL .... dun know what u driving at?

Zap u ?? U must be kidding ... Maybe I got zapped into negative zone for your comments. I think u are maybe one of them. Who cares?

Cannot post, never mind, i just get new ID, start over. Nothing to cry about or to lose. Just start all over. It's just a forum. Just to talk n share. There always will be supporters and people flaming around.

Not my first day in a forum, won't be my last either.
Old 30-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 10
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Finally tried Mint after all the positive MR.

When reached, call mint and follow her instruction. Reach outside her apartment and was guide to the inside. Mint undress herself and I follow too. Fully nude and shaved pussy. While mint shower me, play with her tits and mint saw me having a hard on and laugh 😝 she said so fast ah! 😁 After shower, we proceed to second floor, she stand in front and me at the back playing her tits while walking up. 😄

One man's meat, other man's poison.

MR for Mint from Liltigersden

Location: Central (Distance from mrt to the venue around 5-10 minutes walk depend on your walking pace)

Across the street, is coffee shop which can be crowded during weekend. There's a few cafe's around.

Place: Staying Alone, is a 2 floor apartment. Full of stuffed toy on the sofa. 😄

Looks: 8/10 ( SYT, looks exactly as the picture)

Body: Slim and Pettie, around 160cm with very smooth and fair skin. Have a tattoo on her right hand.

Personality: Chatty and like to joke! Can chat almost anything under the sun.(not her private life,of course)

Boob: B cup (not for boob lover)

Massage: 8/10 Fully nude (On the massage bed beside wardrobe. From time to time, will ask whether enough strength.)

HJ: 6/10

First on doggy style which she use her hand to massage my other half.

Second, turn over mint reverse cowgirl sit on my chest, continue massage while I playing her tits from behind. Finally cum 😊

GFE: 7/10 (Beware, will get KC By her)
Honest and pleasant lady 😊

RTM: Yes! (Definitely) 🤗

Thanks for reading my post. Please do up my point if you think is useful!

Cheers! 😄
Old 30-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
Short mr on moon/crystal/ex-lemon

http://sgfoxy.com/%e6%b0%b4%e6%99%b6-crystal/

Location is ok for driver. Near famous durian place and realised quite a few ml stayin in this building.

Looks wise i personally feel she is above avg. Same as pic shown

Body : slim and nice perky c cups

Massage : Her special was using her knees to massage ur back.this one quite good.

Hj : u wun regret. Esp her catbath and bm. shiok to the max

Gfe: great playability. Started from 3g then went on to 4g strong signal.

Rtm: in my rtm list liao
she is ang pai liao, hard to book a slot. also she has no more 90-min slots.
Old 30-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Commando on this SLG girl call mei er

http://sglonelyguy.com/mei-er-massage/

Room: 4/10 too small and only single bed and no attached bathroom.
Looks: 90% look like photo.. 7/10 she looks quite similar to kaylee just she is 1 size smaller.
Body: 9/10 C cup or D cup natural.. she has the curves
Massage: 8/10 she claim she does massage in china.
HJ: 8/10 slow and sensual HDLY and HJ with small kisses and nipple licking..
Roaming: 3G i tried to put my hands inside she doesnt allow.. but i manage to touch abit of the lips i believe she used to be FL in china or in SG..

RTM: Yes but the room is just too small with a super single bed cant really play much..

by the way her roommate is http://sglonelyguy.com/anni-massage/

Last edited by lovesaint; 30-06-2016 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Careful hor, sekali you kenna zap for revealing the obvious

But, no worries, I up you for a good post
Me kena zap too. For the pussy with no brain, it just proved that what we saying is true. Format also same.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
copycat95 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.com/wa-wa-massage/

Nose bleeding non stop..

see the video... my bro up and HARD
Old 01-07-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycat95 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/wa-wa-massage/

Nose bleeding non stop..

see the video... my bro up and HARD
her boobs look much bigger in the video
Old 01-07-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSh View Post
http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!ke-er/mf1lb

Any bros tried Ke er from PMC? Quite chio, some more bbbj... i like...

Can share MR?

How's PMC stable? Relatively new, i never try before, what is your experience with them?
Tried couple of BBBJ girls from this stable. Overall experience is not bad - although the massage is piano, but the ending usually is very happy.

This Ke-Er has some good and bad. Good one of course is her face, slim body, and those listed and non-listed happy ending service.

Bad one would be her piano massage, small boobs, and she probably double booked me as the next costumer started to call her after 30 minutes of my session.

Will provide a more detailed FR if I have time.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSh View Post
http://www.perfectmassage.club/#!ke-er/mf1lb

Any bros tried Ke er from PMC? Quite chio, some more bbbj... i like...

Can share MR?

How's PMC stable? Relatively new, i never try before, what is your experience with them?
In extension to previous brief comments, here is my FR for Ke Er (PMC).

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Place: 5/10
Massage: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
DMG: 110+GST

As mentioned earlier, this girl has some strengths and weaknesses. Strength wise, of course is her pretty face, especially when her hair is down and a smile on face. That is the face which every man wishes to see when he gets back home from work and wakes up in the morning. Might not be the most beautiful face but for sure very charming and affable. Body wise, flat chest but still can squeeze some meat out of it just not hand-full. Not sure why her boobs are not symmetrical -- right side is slightly larger also her left nipple is collapsed (probably has been sucked too much). However, her figure is very curvy especially when you look it from the back -- nearly a sand clock shape. That ass is the best part, meaty and very roundish in 3D shape. When I spanked it, can hear piak piak sound... I love piak piak sound by the way. Got a small mole on her right butt cheek but I'm OK with that.

Personality wise, very friendly and easy to talk to. As mentioned earlier, a smile which she loves to put on her face makes her far more attractive.

The weakness, however is the piano massage. It was neither skillful nor arousable. Poured some oil on my back and started to rub, up up down down... truly a Beethoven wannabe. The BBBJ was average just she spent quite some time on it. However due to the lack of tounge actions, eyes contact, and slurping sounds... it was little bit "boring" at the end. Same for the HJ, no surprise.

If you experience her fully cloth on after you flip over, do not hesitate to ask... or just strip her by yourself. She can strip until the last panties on, or maybe you can go further, who knows. Roaming is 3G -- touching cheebye outside panties is OK. However, I managed to slip my finger inside to say hello to that little creature just for few seconds... wow, it was literally drenching (a good sign, of course).

The place might not be so discreet. Accessible by train and bus but parking might be a little bit hard during rush hour. No bath room attached. She shares a unit with another FL. That FL looks quite chio also.

Overall, good and bad. If companionship is all you are looking for, she might be your type.

Also, I sensed some kinda 200K-dollar-trick up there. Watch out while you guys are having fun.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfxtender View Post
Sad to report that yesterday I fix appointment with Mona who apparently just came back to SG and well regarded by many bros.
However today 45 mins before the appointment I texted her to check if there's private car park at her place, to which she replied 'no', I had to ask her what number is the block as I'm on the way , only then she replied that due to some pressing matters she can't make it now
Seems the ones newly arrived open too prematurely for bookings. Would suggest wait for a week before trying new arrivals to allow for settling in
Maybe your questions got her nervous and since she just arrived, she got be be alert and play safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1