The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 17-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Just to let everyone know

SMclub in Meguro, Tokyo now has English information on their site:

http://www.smclub.jp/eng/greeting.php

I recommend Goddess Miki for those who can speak a little Japanese(only because she speaks zero English).
They have many other gorgeous Mistresses and slavegirls to choose from.

Again like I stated before, the only negative about this club is that there are 3 love hotels in Meguro - two of which are very expensive. To session in Shibuya you have to pay round trip taxi charge.

Again more and more sm shops in Japan are welcoming foreigners/English speakers maybe out of economic necessity. Anyway it is a refreshing change from how it used to be. And for those who have not read my previous comments - The Japan SM Scene and Japanese Mistresses are the best( quality, value, manner, customer satisfaction) in the world.

It makes the sex-negative overpriced American scene look pale in comparison.

Take it from and American -go to the US for the food and tourist sites. Do not go for the women/sex/bsdm scene.
Old 17-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Just to let everyone know

SMclub in Meguro, Tokyo now has English information on their site:

http://www.smclub.jp/eng/greeting.php

Again more and more sm shops in Japan are welcoming foreigners/English speakers maybe out of economic necessity. Anyway it is a refreshing change from how it used to be. And for those who have not read my previous comments - The Japan SM Scene and Japanese Mistresses are the best( quality, value, manner, customer satisfaction) in the world.
second that. Only thing that I wish now is for the SADS group to open their doors to foreigners. Been wanting to try one of the mistresses there for almost 8 years to no avail.
Old 17-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Review of Mistress Sin Cee Cee:

Had the pleasure to try her services recently. It was an overall very positive experience. She dressed exactly how I wanted her to. OL attire and leather corset, sexy thongs with black lace stockings.

I brought some of my toys as well, and we engaged in some intense play. I would say she communicates well with her slave, and the synergy was very good. Did not have to explain much to her on what I liked, as she could read my body language somewhat. Perhaps due to her being a Singaporean, we could connect on a deeper level, compared to some of the Thai and PRC dommes that I have tried.

She might not be the youngest domme out there, but in terms of skill and knowledge, she is second to none. Overall, a nice person as well once the session was over.

By the way, she has increased her price. It's now 250 for a bare-bones session, and price increases if the session or outfit requests are more complicated.

So is she worth it? Well, I got out of bed today still thinking of our session, so that speaks a thousand words.
Old 17-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Bro sub,

Maybe you did not know, but the owner(s) of the SADS group is a (pardon my language) a racist a@@hole who has refused even Japanese speaking foreigners ever since their beginnings. I have spoken to former SADS Mistresses who then worked at La Siora and they have confirmed this racist attitude of the SADS group. It appears that they are content with their Japanese only clientele and the poor economy has not affected their business. Too bad as it would be a great day when they do go out of business and all of the hot Mistresses working there move to other non-racist clubs.

Thankfully establishments like the racist SADS group are now in the minority as most SM clubs accept foreigners especially if you speak some Japanese.

I guess what we can do is promote and support foreigner friendly clubs like La Siora, Smclub, Sweet-devil, etc. and spread the negative and racist word about the SADS group. And unlike 8 years ago - we now have many clubs to choose from.
Old 17-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Bro sub,

Maybe you did not know, but the owner(s) of the SADS group is a (pardon my language) a racist a@@hole who has refused even Japanese speaking foreigners ever since their beginnings.
It's the exact same thing I heard. Not too sure how the SADS group operates though. Their website for club-pervs, club-mars and club-gla does not state their actual address. I got wind of club-pervs approximate location in Ikebukuro and proceeded to 'camp' there for about an hour, hoping to see if I could see anything that might give their location away. It was good that my hotel (Toyoko Inn) was merely less than 50m away from their 'specified' address.

Did not see any mistresses though, and surprisingly, this place was a quiet neighborhood, away from the red light district. Perhaps it's their meeting point before the mistress and client whisk off to a love hotel, though my 6th sense tells me they are continuing to flaunt the rules by operating an actual dungeon.

From 4 clubs to 3 now, I am suspecting that they too are feeling the effects of the stagnant Japanese economy. It's just a pity they have a racist owner.
Old 17-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Yes I know the area you are referring to. It is down from the Northeast exit of Ikebukuro station near an area of pachinko/video booths/pink salons/etc. .
That was I think their main location and place where they shot the SADS videos. I have never been inside but do know the area well. I also "camped out once" out of curiousity and did see one of the hot Mistresses walk into the location. That was back in 2004 or so. Funny in that SADS has not released a new video in quite a while.

I think since the law change of no on-site dungeons encated in 2008, they now probably only use it as a dispatch office for the Mistresses as all sessions are now in hotels. I doubt they have more than one office and put the saved money into their websites instead.
I would love to know if they indeed are using the Ikebukuro location as an illegal dungeon, then I would tip off the police and get those racists in trouble and shut them down.

By the way, I also just noticed that Rie just brought in 3 new Mistresses at La Siora. I would assume that not only does she have a high respect from her many clientele, but also many new young potential Mistresses that want to learn and work for her.

That is another potential drawback of the SADS group. I would think that the majority of the girls that work there lack any intermediate or advanced bdsm skills and are mainly in it for the money. Yes they look hot and are probably ok for basic fetish sessions, but anything beyond that I would question.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its definitely interesting and informative reading how some bros here have actually made inroads into the SM/Femdom world of Japan, a place I know only via the DVDs (SADS, Brain Trust Company, Pumps Planning, etc) I've seen. Thanks so much for sharing, coz I can only live vicariously through your experiences, hehe
Old 18-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Your welcome bro DaScolda,

I can attest from 12 years of Japan BDSM experience that an in person session with the "No. 1 in World" Japanese Mistresses is like being in your own private video. It replays in your head many times after as you cannot wait to play again.

My advice to you is that you only live once. Save up your money and go experience it for yourself. You will not regret it.

Any more questions or advice, let us know.
Old 18-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros,

Anyone know this dominatrix lady from Bangkok name MistressMaya Asia from Collarme website?. I am going to Bangkok next month and now searching for a dominatrix mistress. I have consider Mistress Midori house of dominance but have decide to look for MistressMaya Asia. Their rate is very reasonable & looks real in business.

Any Bros can share information about this MistressMaya Asia or anyone have experience with them? Looking forward for all Bros reply. Thank you.
Old 18-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

I live in Bangkok and looking at that photo on collar me - it looks like a dungeon room from Chateu Jade. I have never heard of a MistressMaya here
and her face is blacked out in the photo that I saw.

I would recommend Mistress Midori as she will not rip you off and you have many of her Mistresses to choose from. Also her house/dungeon is quite impressive for what it is.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Its definitely interesting and informative reading how some bros here have actually made inroads into the SM/Femdom world of Japan, a place I know only via the DVDs (SADS, Brain Trust Company, Pumps Planning, etc) I've seen. Thanks so much for sharing, coz I can only live vicariously through your experiences, hehe
The underbelly of Japan is a place where anything is imaginable. Those Japanese live a crazed working lifestyle, but all that can be released via these channels. As Bro Calbts can probably attest to, those video booths are just as amazing, with all sorts of videos one can conjure, including tonnes of SM videos from Kitagawa, SMQR, BTC, SADS, SOD, Kinkeri etc. etc.

Honestly, once you have tried a Japanese mistress, nothing else comes close. And strangely enough, Japan is not that expensive nowadays, especially if one considers the rapid rise of living in singapore.

If you are brave enough, one can always go there on the cheap based on current air ticket prices. Life is perfectly normal in Tokyo, it's just the media upping the hype. The lack of quality options here is making me consider this move very seriously.
Old 18-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi ,

did anyone try the viet student? haha
Old 19-05-2011, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential

hi, your post was timely i read it on apr 19th 9.45 p.m. n was actually feeling low as mistress Nurie told me that she cancelled her trip to singapore. but noticed you mentioning Mistress Suniya's trip. by 11 p.m. she replied to my email n confirmed an appt for next day 20th 5.30 p.m.!

i met her at hotel 81 after sms in a few times. she keeps her slaves quite engaged n hot throught..i was naked within minutes on her command n was tied, tortured - cbt and nipple torture and with a strap on suck session. finally she lubricated my pussy for herself n enjoyed it for the first time..it was tight and she knew instantly that she was getting a virgin pussy for herself. she took me to the toilet and held her thigh tightly close and scatted in front of me and wanted me to lick her hole clean. i told her i am a beginner and would like to start with drinking her piss. she said ok....and ask me to lie down on the towel in the room and came...without her skirt n pantyhose. i have had goldenshowers but just showers never got to drink somehow. she bent her knees and spread her pussy lips so erotically......i was instantly clear in mind. her pussy is the most beautiful one i have seen...nice long lips...young, clean and dry. i without hesitation opened my mouth she gave me a mouthful....n i drank all of it....after a little bit of enjoying my pussy as a slut...she said i want you as my toilet slave for good...n made me lie down again and gave me another show of her pussy and pissed straight into my mouth...n i drank it off too.....i still feel aroused thinking of her bending in front of me over my chest with her pussy slips spreadwide ready to pee into my mouth.....

thanks bro for the absolutely timely post. understand she is back again in june 4 to 10.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro doctor sex, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Carmella. I have upped your points. I have seen her website and it is very well done indeed. A pity I am not into TS though as her thigh high boots are the kind I am looking for in a dominatrix!

I have just been informed by a kind bro that the PRC Mistress known as "Caning4u" has left Singapore.

This means we have 23 dominatrix and 3 TS to choose from now till April!

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
12.SM Queen Ke Er aka queenKeer ($100/hr) - leaving in April 2011 though so be quick to catch her!

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 2 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min - promo price)
2. Mistress Wu Ze Tian

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 3:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)
3. G88, WH08 ($50) - previously a showgirl at Bangkok's Soi Cowboy

(E) For TS, we have a total of 3:
1. Mistress Carmella ($400 per session)
2. Mistress Destynee - from Little Quaint Dungeon
3. Mistress Catrina Lee - from Little Quaint Dungeon

(F) From overseas, we have 3 dominatrix coming to Singapore next month:
1. Mistress Suniya (Thailand) - 18th to 25th April 2011
2. Thaidomina's Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine - 25th to 30th April 2011

(G) In Singapore, we have 1 Prison Roleplay event by Little Quaint Dungeon happening on 2 April 2011 at $200 per person
http://littlequaintdungeon.webs.com/...rison-roleplay
Old 21-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here’s my FR on Mistress Kathy, a Vietnamese studying here. I requested for her to wear the normal gal-on-the-street outfit, and met her outside the hotel. She was wearing a tee and shorts, and a pair of flats which she usually wears to school. A real looker - long hair, sharp features and nice lips.

So we proceeded to the room and I immediately kneel down on the floor and started smelling her ankles. My nose is hit by the slight musky feminine smell of her well-worn shoes. The session proceeded and I took off her shoes and buried my face as deeply as I could into her flats, inhaling all the smell of her feet. The insoles of her shoes are already quite dark and the smell is pleasantly good for me! Her feet, however, has no smell.

Mistress Kathy is not very experience, but she gives very, very good service. Her inexperience means you have to sometimes tell her what to do, but she’ll do it. So my session consisted mostly of licking her feet and shoes, getting firm hard slaps from her, drinking her spit and saliva and getting peed on.

A genuine Mistress willing to please and definitely good to go for a second time.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 6/10
Skin: 7/10
Feet: 6/10
Old 21-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw, any bros know if there are Mistresses to serve in Ho Chi Minh City? I'm going soon, but didn't managed to find any Mistresses on the website. Appreciate any feedback! Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1