The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

New Rival to 17 Saloon
Last night, I met bro retsoor at Relax 2. While there, ran into another Hanoi old-timer who told us about a new bar in town and so we decided to check it out.
Bar is called Matador, address is 39 Hang Giay. If bro's are taking taxi, it's a couple of doors down from the Dong Xuan market.
The place is set up like 17 Saloon, using the same formula, good Pinoy live band (one of the singers quite hot), and comely waitresses. It's quite new (less than a month), as such, relatively unknown and therefore empty. Has good potential, friendly staff, prices on par with 17.
Worth a visit for any out-of-towners.
Old 19-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

oh, btw... bro Carrot, our syt at R2 has indeed grown very long horns. Yesterday, she was on a patron's laps grinding his pelvic bone.
Old 20-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 18
mr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to behold

hi bros,
anyone around in Hanoi this coming weekend or early next week? I will be flying up and hope to see the "sights" with someone experienced hopefully =)
PM me with ur ctc if its possible ya? thX!!!
Old 20-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr101 View Post
hi bros,
anyone around in Hanoi this coming weekend or early next week? I will be flying up and hope to see the "sights" with someone experienced hopefully =)
PM me with ur ctc if its possible ya? thX!!!
PM me your number and I'll see if I can show you around. Should be ok, except that somewhat busy this weekend and early next week, so many not be able to do much for you.
Old 20-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

mr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to behold

nps bro!
will get in touch with you when im there tomorrow to see theres anything can be arranged heh
Old 22-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kaisertcw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new to this forum. new to hanoi. lots of lessons learn.

Lesson #1 - Never go to 200 Giang Vu (new looking KTV) again
Lesson #2 - Never just go into a KTV after asking room charge &
beer charge without asking for ++++++ charges
Lesson #3 - Never agree to pay what is on the bill without resistance
Old 22-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fanzeraly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros...a newbie to Hanoi but will be coming over monthly on business. currently in town till end of week, and keen to cheong with any bros here..already pm to bro deptrai to show me fun here...cheers.
Old 22-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
oh, btw... bro Carrot, our syt at R2 has indeed grown very long horns. Yesterday, she was on a patron's laps grinding his pelvic bone.
Damn it, my pelvic bone needs grinding too...
Old 22-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Wowwwwww You still in one piece ha kekekekekeke
Old 23-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nunca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Bar is called Matador, address is 39 Hang Giay. If bro's are taking taxi, it's a couple of doors down from the Dong Xuan market.
The place is set up like 17 Saloon, using the same formula, good Pinoy live band (one of the singers quite hot), and comely waitresses. It's quite new (less than a month), as such, relatively unknown and therefore empty. Has good potential, friendly staff, prices on par with 17.
Come on now... both singers would do just fine
OK place... only problem is the light system which stabs your eyes out.
Old 23-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

hey,
im currently new in town too, im keen to cheong with any bros tat are in town! unfortunately, i dont have a local number, am on roaming.
thx!
Old 23-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisertcw View Post
new to this forum. new to hanoi. lots of lessons learn.

Lesson #1 - Never go to 200 Giang Vu (new looking KTV) again
Lesson #2 - Never just go into a KTV after asking room charge &
beer charge without asking for ++++++ charges
Lesson #3 - Never agree to pay what is on the bill without resistance
Oh, so this is the NEW ktv along Giang Vo directly opposite the Exhibition hall! I was wanting to go there until i smell a fish when someone told me that the taxi driver strongly recommends that place. So let me add on...

Lesson #4 - Never go any KTV the tt the taxi drivers recommends. They are on the take.

So bro, did taxi driver bring you there or did you walk in by yourself? And also are you able to speak Viet? If you are being brought there by a taxi and you are not able to speak viet, and they chopped your carrot, that could mean that I still could have a chance to explore there. By the way, how is the girls there?

TP, standby for assault mission on 200 Giang Vo!
Old 23-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Oh, so this is the NEW ktv along Giang Vo directly opposite the Exhibition hall! I was wanting to go there until i smell a fish when someone told me that the taxi driver strongly recommends that place. So let me add on...

Lesson #4 - Never go any KTV the tt the taxi drivers recommends. They are on the take.

So bro, did taxi driver bring you there or did you walk in by yourself? And also are you able to speak Viet? If you are being brought there by a taxi and you are not able to speak viet, and they chopped your carrot, that could mean that I still could have a chance to explore there. By the way, how is the girls there?

TP, standby for assault mission on 200 Giang Vo!
Yes sir! Artillery on stand by sir! May need ginseng to charge up sir!
Old 23-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunca View Post
Come on now... both singers would do just fine
OK place... only problem is the light system which stabs your eyes out.
Aiyoh... one quite fat leh. I oso quite fat, so cannot have two fatties on the same bed. Hope Matador can do better promotions and increase their crowd, if not, will surely close shop, and I like the place too. Problem now is... bonking one waitress, and eyeing another. How to entertain both without them catching on... hmmm...
Old 23-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
arrr.... I think you still got chance. Cause was there and interrogated her on your behalf. She say that patron "chi la khach thoi, nhung ma em kha thich ban cua anh. Anh ay dep trai va tim tot!" To which I answered, anh ay khong chi tim tot, ma con, chim tot hon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1