The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

#5 blocked me before I could send any message through….

my balls froze…

my stomach felt SICK.. LIKE I WAS GOING TO THROW UP!

HOW MUCH DID #5 tell her???

everything?????

when????

today???

JUST????

or……. Monday????

yes! has to be monday! she acted so weird on monday.

OH FUCK! FUCK!

“cheating is when you love me but still want to fuck someone else without giving a shit about how i feel”

she was quoting me! back to me!!! she knew! that’s why she wanted me to think she’s fucking Teo………

but if she’s known since Monday… then….. the last few days????? then earlier??? the blowjob in the carpark??? wtf is going on???

I calmed myself down. waited until it was closer to dinner…..

me : I pick you?

her : ok.

it seemed normal…… to the extent that I wondered if #5 even told her, or was she trying to sabotage us??? When I got on, i looked at her…. I knew. the way she looked back at me. I think she knew that I knew….. it was that simple. We didn’t talk much, but both sides pretended like nothing had happened, just told me about her work and how the condo is doing. She suggested going back home for dinner again, we went to take out some seafood and told my mother to cook lesser……. I manage to isolate her and got her to my room, told her to check the closet space I set aside for her…

her : haha in the past, this is enough. but now… hmmmm. you know I have so much clothes right?

I hugged her, kissed her slowly, she didn’t push me away.

me : can I lick for you?

her : nope. i’m good. you need to release?

me : ok….

we sat on my bed, the way she hand job me, let me kiss her but not really kissing me back…. even when I rubbed her nipples….. it made my heart break…. I started to tear and hug her tight. she saw my red eyes..

me : dear, there’s something I really need to tell you ok……

her mood changed, attitude changed…. she look away and I heard a sniff.

her : shit. I’m late. I better go. think my car is already here. see you tomorrow.

me : wait. please.

her : it’s ok. tell me tomorrow. sorry. really cannot be late…

she pulled away from my hand and arms and left quickly…. I just sat in my room….. then realise. fuck. i better chase her! When I went down, saw a white car leaving. She was gone. Thankfully my parents had already gone back to their room. Didn’t have to face her and feel another layer of guilt….

I texted her 15 minutes later.

me : you made it in time?

her : yes.

me : I drive you tmr morning ok? I going to get ingredients to make breakfast for you tomorrow.

her : no need. I have a very very early morning tomorrow. See you at dinner ok.

why was she still talking to me like it’s all normal! I rather her be angry with me instead! Slept badly that night, I woke earlier than usual. decided to to just drive down to her condo and wait. Texted her but she told me she’s already in the car for work.. As I was about to drive off, caught a glimpse of a white car driving out, it was a simple car…..

saw my fiancé in the front passenger seat. I quickly followed, didn’t see anything, but the direction was towards her work place. lost the car in the CBD area due to traffic light, but it was headed towards her workplace, this was reassuring…. perhaps, this was her way of supporting back my mistake? that’s why she still continue to help me to release? because of what I did for her?

I couldn’t concentrate at work………

there was only one thing left to do.

I took it out from the bottom drawer and turned it on, there was still a lot of juice left……. the airplane mode was a good move… I found the passcode note………

It was scary…. it felt like fuck…..

I started off easy first.

————— chat with #1.

In summary.

—— Monday evening

Whatsapp group created for #4 wedding. The bridesmaids and groomsmaid all added in. Bride and Groom sent a group photo each to break the ice. Every one just sent wishes and hi....

—— Tuesday afternoon

Raj texted #1 from the wedding group, probably saw her display picture (always some sort of slutty selfie)

#1 sort of flirted back after Raj started to praise her looks

Raj cheekily try to suggest his prowess

#1 made fun of his age and looks, told Raj to prove himself first….. by managing to date the last remaining single bridesmaid… my fiancé, #6…

Raj agreed to the challenge….

—— Wednesday late afternoon

raj : your friend easy sia.

#1 : oh really? what happened?

raj : nothing la. asked her to help me get something for the wedding. dinner. then fuck already. how, when your turn?

#1 : ahah. i need proof lo. so easy meh? got pictures?

raj : no la siao. i gentleman. don’t anyhow take

#1 : if you take then I give you chance.

raj : ok. you wait. and get ready.

——— Friday

raj : how ? believe already?

#1 : believe what?

raj : she take my bike already. still don’t believe?

#1 : picture la.

raj : siao la you. you know what her father job right.

#1 : aiya. lousy. i thought you brave man.

raj : i not stupid man. how? when your turn?

——— Saturday afternoon

raj : [image of my fiancé’s back in her house… the current condo] see, i at her house last night until now. believe already? when your turn…

#1 : how I know what you two do there for so long? wah so fast go her house already.

raj : [image of his boxers, with a way too exaggerated bulge, ON HER BED] why I on her bed? come on la. you know we fuck already. fuck whole night. I couldn't cum. she's not as attractive as you. I think of you, then I cum. so when your turn? quick. I sick of her already.

#1 : so fast?

raj : she boring la.

#1 : fuck once only?

raj : yeah. bored already. how, when your turn?

#1 : nah I don’t believe.

——— Monday
#1 : how? take photo already?

raj : no la siao. I can record her scream my name la… your turn, you will scream also.

#1 : no need. bo liao.

——— Tuesday night

raj : you going the diving right?

——— Wed

#1 : yes why? she asked you to join?

raj : yeah. she desperate la. scared I fuck other woman. addicted already.

#1 : then why no photo.

raj : she period la. no fuck. but can do anything. she really easy.

#1 : tell me no point leh. I not so gullible to believe…

raj : ok you wait. dive trip i fuck her loud loud until you want also.

#1 : yeah you better.

————————— next Wednesday

raj : how? when your turn?

#1 : you good la. she really loud sia.

raj : yeah. when your turn?

——————— thursday

raj : hello?

—————— 5 weeks later, #4’s wedding.

raj : you look nice. I send you back later?

#1 : haha no need. go fuck your #6 …

raj : no la. nothing already. she crazy one.

#1 : i thought she just sucked your cock in the room?

raj : yeah. you see she addicted la. so when your turn?

——————————————— 7 weeks later, 3 days after sentosa villa, a week before #5 wedding.

#1 : you free next friday? be my date for wedding.

raj : finally. what time I pick you? give me your address.

#1 : no need. I see you there. I send you details later. you better show up. #6 there also.

raj : fuck care her la. i only want you. always you only.

#1 : you make her jealous, i’m yours.

raj : ok.

much later…

#1 : [details of venue and time] you better show up if you want to date me.

There wasn’t much after that, other than her asking him to join for our boat trip. but that was it. Judging by what I’ve seen so far, my heart pounded so fast………….. I decided to go straight for the jugular… my own jugular…. not that it should matter, but perhaps I was trying to relieve some of the guilt, to make myself feel better after the fucking screw up I made……..

i figured out how to use that app…………

keyed in his secondary passcode……….

FUCK….. the folder…… that makes me feel small.. makes me feel palpitations…………

I saw the thumbnails………. disturbing ones…..

I kept reminding myself, she was reluctant in most of them….

the final two clips……. I locked my office door

Incident 6 (the room was recognisable, it’s one of the renovated/rebuilt chalets I think all of us have been to before, could see another large size bed and the window balcony with curtains)

Video 31 , a little over 5 minutes long - my fiancé nude back, red g-string on her butt, on the bed, downward facing dog, a little hard core. Her hands folded and above her head, her hair in a mess… I turned the audio to medium.

Pressed play : raj’s cock was fully inside her from behind. one hand holding the phone, the other’s fingers playing around her ass crack…..

raj : you embarrassed me in front of my friend…… (strokes her ass crack and plays with her red g string)

her : i’m sorry

raj : sorry no use… i must punish you…… you want to be with me right?

she nodded her head, but not very animatedly…

raj : i cannot hear you.

her : yes…

raj : i made so many sacrifices for you, ignore my kid…….

her : i’m sorry ok.

raj : couples must give in to each other ….. you no bf before. how you know relationship?

her : i’m sorry….

raj : sorry no use.. you show me you willing to change for me.

her : please forgive me ok….

raj’s fingers played around her ass crack… then lifted. I could hear some saliva spit sounds..

her : i’m sorry ok… please … mmmm!!!!

raj’s finger went into her anus, slowly but she reacted immediately, one hand smacking the bed…

raj : you move some more. a bit only. cannot tahan for me?

she stopped moving slowly, then came to a still.. I think I heard something, raised the audio. I heard sniffs…

raj : my buddy angry with you already you know. he only want to anal you from now on. if i don’t train you now, next time how we couple together?

the video continued… not much commentary, other than the heartbreaking sniffs of Raj fingering her anus while his penis was in her pussy, rotating between him spitting saliva on his two fingers and fingering her with one finger… deeper and deeper…….. faster and faster…… her head was just buried on the mattress, squirming, in discomfort……… until she stopped moving.. her sniffs stopped……………. raj saw that she was getting used to it, he started to twirl his fingers a bit more, causing her to squirm more in discomfort, moaning out in pain…. and in tears…

it was painful to watch…

Last file, Video 32, blurry video about 2 mins long - a bare naked butt, my fiancé’s… Raj’s dark skin indian penis penetrating into her anus, I could hear her cry in pain, smacking the bed as soon as Raj started to pump. Raj only focused his phone camera at her anus and his bush, can hardly see his penis. it was short……. it’s his penis. not the buddy with the humongous one.

both were so painful to watch…. I sat there, felt like shit. I felt so much sympathy for her……….. it was not like she was a slut and yearned for it. She was used, and used badly….

Why was she so desperate to settle down with him???? that she allowed him to do such things to her, even though she was in so much pain. If she enjoyed it, I’m sure there’d be a lot more videos of her being fucked anal by raj… or being fucked by his friend with double penetration. I’m sure of it. if all those things happened, raj won’t be able to resist filling those…

I think I was ready… ready to read their chat log.

Tuesday Evening ————

Raj : hi, I am raj. are you one of ???’s wife’s bridesmaid?

#6 : hi hi. yes I am. what’s up?

raj : glad someone replied. I need help with one of the errands for ??? (#4’s husband) Can I trouble you?

#6 : sure. how can I help?

raj : I need to help him get……. I’m very bad at this la. you can help me?

#6 : Sure! Let me get back to you ok.

raj : by the way, what’s your lovely name?

#6 : oh. I’m ??????? hi.

raj : hi #6… what a sweet name, for a sweet girl like you.

#6 : haha thanks. no more girl already, almost 30 soon.

raj : still young la. you a nice and kind person. can’t wait to meet you in person.

#6 : you are nice too. anyway, I think can get the items at ???? . you want me to go get it?

raj : no la. not nice. my job. but I wouldn’t mind your sweet company.. We go tomorrow?

#6 : haha. you are very funny. actually I’m free now.

raj : ok. give me your address.

#6 : ………….

raj : see you in 20 minutes?

#6 : oh ok. sure. see you.

—————— almost 11 pm

#6 : thanks for the lift home. you reached home already?

raj : yeah. showering now already. thanks for the nice company.

#6 : haha it was fun. thank you too. the food was good. thank you for the intro. Can I share the bill with you?

raj : no need la. you already helped me a lot.

#6 : Huh, i never do anything..

raj : got la. you never realise only. you make me feel macho again. long time never feel that way already.

Last edited by 1231231233; 02-01-2022 at 11:20 PM.
Old 01-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233
;

it was painful to watch…

both were so painful to watch…. I sat there, felt like shit. I felt so much sympathy for her……….. it was not like she was a slut and yearned for it. She was used, and used badly….
Indeed, reading the story itself is also very painful, suddenly feels like punching Raj
Old 01-01-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
Indeed, reading the story itself is also very painful, suddenly feels like punching Raj
he's basically like a lot of men out there. it took both hands to clap also.
Old 02-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

#6 : haha you funny la. I don’t get it though.

raj : I’m divorced many years already la. long time since I had pretty and sweet girl like you sit on my bike.

#6 : oh I’m sorry to hear that. I’m not pretty.

raj : yes you are. don’t be humble. I’ll be honest la, from the group picture, I saw you, the cutest. Never thought nice nice is you to meet.

#6 : haha. you are still very funny. thanks. but no, I’m not pretty.

raj : why you say that? by the way, any guy will be jealous I chat with you?

#6 : nope. don’t worry. nothing to worry about.

raj : by the way, don’t be sorry. I’m happy to be divorced. she’s kept cheating on me even though I was so nice to her.

#6 : I’m really sorry about that.

raj : it’s ok. in the past. thanks for taking my bike. really felt good and confidence booster

#6 : haha. aiyo… erm. glad i can help?

raj : haha. your first time on motorbike? you hug me so tight just now.

#6 : yup! quite scary! sorry about that!

raj : no la, why you sorry. I’m sorry. body smelly and you touched my fats.

#6 : fats? no … your body is hard.

raj : alamak. you felt it ah? malu leh. but cos you too pretty la. made me so big and hard.

#6 : huh? i mean your body muscles. nothing to do with me

raj : oh haha. you innocent la. nevermind. my skills no good? that’s why you scared?

#6 : no no. you are good just scary for me. I’m timid.

raj : haha. ride more with me la. train up your timid. won’t so scared anymore. you haven’t try my skills yet also.

#6 : haha don’t trouble you la.

raj : no la. fun for me also. got pretty girl ride with me. you want go for supper?

#6 : oh it’s late. I cannot eat already. will get fat.

raj : you are so slim la! can eat one la.

#6 : maybe tomorrow? i need to sleep already, got an early morning tomorrow. sorry.

raj : yeah ok tomorrow. can’t wait to see more of you.

#6 : me too. Good night!

———— Wednesday 9am.

#6 : Good morning!

—— 1 pm

#6 : Hey, are you ok?

— 4pm

#6 : sorry to disturb you again, can give me your bank account? I transfer you my share of the food bill.

—— 6pm (I supposed he texted back after his talk with #1)

raj : sorry dear. forgot to bring my phone to work. (obviously lying)

#6 : hey! hello! thought something happened to you…

raj : no la. good la you worried about me. I’m happy.

#6 : you ah.. always making jokes.

raj : no joke la. I pick you go dinner? where you?

#6 : I’m still at work. no need to trouble you la. ok! my treat!

raj : ah. better not pick you. malu for you also take motorbike

#6 : huh. it’s not that. the traffic is bad. you tell me where to meet? I cab down. faster anyway.

raj : ok. you think of a place la.

#6 : ok what kind of food you like?

raj : anything, as long as it’s with you.

#6 : tsk. you ah. how about ????. you ok ? It’s near my office. I can just walk over.

raj : alamak sounds attas. stress sia. don’t know what to wear.

#6 : doesn’t matter!

raj : cannot embarrass you la! does matter. I better go home and change.

#6 : aiyo. I wore so simple yesterday also. you didn’t judge or mind me.

raj : dear, you were in top and skirt. where got simple? your dress sense is good. plus that cute and sweet pretty face of yours. I look like some old uncle. People kept looking at me funny, like why I’m with you..

#6 : aiyo. think too much already. my dressing is horrible one. do you prefer a simpler place?

raj : it’s fine. I’m going home to change already. what time there?

#6 : you text me when you are riding over? I will walk there.

raj : ok. can’t wait to see your pretty face in nicer clothes.

#6 : haha. no big deal one.

— 7.30pm

#6 : are you on your way already? I’ve managed to get us a table.

— 8pm

raj : just parked. walking over.

#6 : it’s ok. I order?

— 11 pm

#6 : thanks for the company and for sending me home. you home?

raj : yeah.. showering now. thinking of you.

#6 : haha. funny. hope you liked the food!

raj : yes. thank you.. you don’t like to drink?

#6 : not really. but can drink.

raj : then why just now didn’t finish the drink?

#6 : wanted to ride your motorbike ma. scared cannot balance…

raj : just hug me tighter la.

#6 : already as hard as I could already! you like to go so fast.

raj : training you ma. to be more open minded.

#6 : haha ok.

raj : You were scared? Today you hug me tighter

#6 : Yup, I think the cocktail made me more timid.

raj : So got feel hard?

#6 : Yup, very hard.

raj : Haha got even harder. Next time you find it

#6 : Erm... biceps?

raj : haha never mind, you sure you not married?

#6 : yup. why you ask that?

raj : then why cannot go up see your place?

#6 : oh. sorry. Don’t want to trouble your Ma. I wasn’t drunk and also, messy la. no time to clean.

raj : never mind la. I never seen condo before.

#6 : ok. show you next time?

raj : you sure you not married.

#6 : Aiyo, why you don’t believe me?

raj : Sorry la, hard to believe someone as pretty and sweet as you not married.

#6 : [image of the entrance to her bedroom, can see her bed] see, only one bedroom apartment, not queen size bed. Believe me now?

raj : Wow your place is nice. See your beautiful smile better la.

#6 : Haha crazy. You finished shower already?

raj : No leh. Waiting to see your pretty smile, then can finish shower. If not later cannot sleep

#6 : Why cannot sleep?

raj : Keep thinking of you la, so nice la our date today. Very Long never dine with such a pretty woman. But actually, never before

#6 : Stop joking la you. Quick finish shower so you don’t catch a cold ok?

raj : Haha I definitely not cold now. Thinking of you. Hot only. Send a smile for me leh?

#6 : Don’t want la. Later you have nightmares

raj : Won’t la. Come on la dear. One smile only

#6 : Ok ok. Do not show anyone!
[#6 : image of her with a twist sign, face only, can see her tshirt]

Like I said before, my fiancé isn’t very attractive. That was not her best picture either....

#6 : Please don’t have nightmare ok?

raj: Ok. Good night

#6 : Goodnight! Sweet dreams!

———- Thursday, 10am

#6 : Good morning!

—3pm
#6 : Hey, you forgot your phone again?

I supposed that plain Jane selfie really turned him off. At that point in time, her dressing was loose and not very nice. She had her spectacles on and no make up, hair was simpler also.

I think she also knew and regretted it and also sending the previous rhetorical message.

————— Friday, late noon.

Raj : hi

Hey. Are you ok?

raj : Yes. You going later?

#6 : Yup of course. I’m her main bridesmaid ma. She’s my best friend.

raj : Ok. I come pick you.

#6 : It’s ok. I can cab. Thanks anyway!

raj : No. I pick you. Save money. You can treat me supper later.

#6 : It’s ok. Really. I have to pass #4 some stuff also.

raj : Pass her at work la. You all colleagues what. I pick you. See you at 7pm

#6 : The gathering is at 7pm!

raj : Ok I come at 6.45pm. See you later.

—— 7pm

#6 : are you on your way?

———- 11.30pm

#6 : thanks for the lift! I can just meet you at the place later, where are we going?

—- 12am

#6 : sorry we still having supper?

— 2 am

raj : I coming over now.

raj : you awake?

————— Saturday morning

—9am

#6 : sorry! I slept already! so sorry ok…

— 11 ++ am

raj : I waited at your condo for half hour you know.

#6 : I’m so sorry ok???

raj : sorry no use la. my heart broken already.

#6 : Let’s go for lunch? my treat.

raj : ok where?

#6 : how about this ??????? cafe?

FUCK! that was another cafe I like!

raj : cafe means wear nice nice, no t-shirt and shorts. ok. I come pick you.

#6 : by the way, you are an expert with first aid right?

raj : yeah of course la. my prev job what. why?

#6 : can I ask you for some tips? I’m going for a course soon.

raj : can la. after lunch. go your place. I teach you cpr also.

#6 : haha. do I need to buy the body kit also?

raj : no need la. practice on me can already.

#6 : haha. funny la you. Ok I go get ready.

raj : wear something nice.

#6 : ok. I try la. my clothes not nice.

—— 1230 pm
#6 : are you on the way already?

— 4.45 pm coincided with the timing raj sent #1 images of him on her bed in boxers.
#6 : is this the beer you want?

Raj : yeah. buy more of it.

#6 : ok. I’m coming back up soon. Just watch the tv if you want.

There was no more messages between them for the rest of that Saturday…. the next message was Sunday morning…… and it said a lot…….

——— Sunday morning
— 9am.

#6 : Good morning sleepy! I’m outside buying breakfast for you. Coming back soon!

Gosh.. all it took was just, what.. 5 days? 3 ‘not even effort dates’ and she let him fuck already??? was he THAT good? gosh. he’s not even sincere, so obvious he wasn’t even really …. She had become so desperate for a partner!

I quickly scrolled down the rest. There were a lot of gaps in between chats, some short, some sweet talking, there was nothing consistent other than the fact that he’s clearly not sincere and was looking her up as and when he liked, and doesn’t reply when he doesn’t like it. Excuses here and there, obvious excuses….

As upset as I was that I was that she gave her virginity to someone like him and with such ease…. The way I wooed and pampered her in the past for months……

The last two video files made me realise how much she’s endured under him….

FUCK MAN what have I done???

Back to present, in my office… I waited until 5pm.. finished whatever work I could concentrate on and then drove over to her office.

me : what time you get off today? I’ve reached already.

her : dinner with your parents?

me : ok. I was hoping for a date between us instead.

her : ok. but I need more time.

me : I will wait, no matter how long. I love you ok.

her : ok. love you too.

maybe she doesn’t even know anything at all???

maybe #5 was just trying to screw us up??? She mentioned about being very upset with her at work… could that be the reason???

—— 7.15 pm (message)

her : you still here?

me : yup. always.

her : ok I’m coming down soon. Sorry.

me : don’t be. take your time ok. I can wait.

there was a knock on my shoulder. I turned.

me : huh??? how you know I’m here???

her : where else would you be? wow, you didn’t order anything to eat ah?

me : i thought I’m having dinner with you?

her : eat here?

here was the place she had the date with raj before she gave him her first time. it doesn’t even bother her at all? fuck it, I’ll make a better memory for her.

me : ok… wait ah let me get us a table.

her : it’s ok ah, i can just sit here. (at the counter)

her tone was so much better now with me. I got off immediately and helped her up the high stool. I shouldn’t judge her, after all, this was the same place I had my ‘first’ intended date with my ex colleague B…

her : wow so gentleman ah?

me : you deserve more than a gentleman ok.

her : what’s gotten into you?

me : I miss you? I go order at the counter, what would you like?

her : anything. Don’t order too much.

me : ok.

We chat like normal, she didn’t have much to say about the selling of her house. I just kept asking her about work, but she didn’t have much to talk about either. I filled the silence about my work instead…

while in my car…

me : send you back to your condo?

her : I think no need. Friday night. don’t think people are coming. mostly singles ma.

me : thank you ok. I really miss you.

her : i miss you too.

she sounded like she was ready to forgive me?

her : where are we going?

I didn’t turn the usual turn, but went to the end of a roundabout.

me : I’m sorry dear. I really cannot hide this from you anymore. You deserve better than this, really.

She was silent. She didn’t even think it could be me breaking up with her. I started to get even more nervous.

me : When we were apart. that time. I was waiting for you at the cafe.

her : when?

me : erm. last friday.

she paused to think.

her : and? wait. waiting for me? you didn’t even want to come home.

me : i mean. i’ve been eating there alone, when we were apart. I just wanted to be near you.

her : then why didn’t you call me?

Last edited by 1231231233; 02-01-2022 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

me : i know. i was stupid. but i really wanted you to think things through on your own. actually now thinking back, I rather you take things out on me, attitude me than be alone. really.

her : so what happened?

me : #5 saw me and came and talk to me. she told me you were moody at work.

her : and?

me : she kept flirting with me. I didn’t stop her. it was my fault ok. i was weak. she told me things, things about your past. wanted to me to do stuff to her, then she tell me everything.

her : my past?

me : you and raj.

there was an awkward silence for super long.

me : I’m so sorry ok. I drank and was damn weak. I really cannot be away from you, i didn’t know that back then, but i know that now ok. i’m so sorry.

her : you two fucked?

me : i’m sorry ok. I really wasn’t thinking, wasn’t even doing much! really.

her : where ……….. where???

me : my room.

her : how you two end up there????

me : she wanted to go to a private place to talk… i’m so sorry ok.

I tried to hold her hand. she pushed it away.

her : why your house??? from the cafe then to your house???

me : we were in the cab already, i gave her a lift home… really. I wasn’t planning on anything!

her : no wonder mother behaved so weirdly… no wonder #5 ………. I kept asking you to come home!

me : i know. i was weak ok.

her : you know what………

me : please don’t leave me.

her : ……. I think i should, maybe I’m just not enough for you, or for anyone else, this new version of me, but after what you have done for me….. I can’t. I’ve done worse than you. you’ve stuck by me. but. i don’t know. I never hid them from you. why did it take you so long to tell me? you sure you even want to be with me? or is all this just a facade, like an attempt for a normal life?

We didn’t quarrel, didn’t raise voices. She didn’t accept my explanation that I did try to tell her, but she was the one refusing to hear. She said it was irrelevant, cos she thought i wanted to end things with her, and then related this to the part where I led her on to think I was a virgin. I resisted all temptations to argue that was because she had very very low opinions about me.

cheating is when you love me but still want to fuck someone else without giving a shit about how i feel
cheating is when you love me but still want to fuck someone else without giving a shit about how i feel

this line kept biting me in the ass.

her : i’m sorry. let’s stop talking about this. drive us home.

me : which home?

she pointed at my parents’ place.

me : are we ok?

she didn’t push my hand away.

her : how can we be ok? we are both far from ok. but let’s not make mother worry. just play along.

she got out of the car before I did. my mother came out to receive her, they hugged. my fiancé was strong, mother didn’t detect anything from her. she sat with her and watched tv together. I walked in and headed straight to the toilet, claiming stomachache. I didn’t want her to see my red and sore eyes. I realise she needed her space, hid in my room and just served youtube, songs etc..… she came up about 20 minutes later.

her : you haven’t bath?

I got up and rushed over to her, shut the door.

me : please forgive me ok? i’m really sorry.

her : please be softer. and don’t let mother see you like this.

she saw I was trembling…. she pitied me… gave me a soft hug back, then pulled me towards the bed.

her : no. not here. no way.

me : i’ve changed the sheets already! I changed immediately!

her : so i’m supposed to forgive you? cos you changed the sheets and i know how lazy and how much you hate to change the sheets?

me : no. i’m just saying i’m sorry, and how pathetic i am ok. there isn’t much i can do either.

she pulled me to the sofa and she sat down….

her : take off.

i did as told, but asked : why?

she didn’t answer, held my cock. hesitated…. then pushed my cock away and got up. she walked into the shower and poked me to follow her.. made me stand near the toilet bowl.. she grabbed my penis hard, started to masturbate for me.

me : hey… erm….. what’s going on? you forgive me ??

her : nope. not now. no hugging.

she pushed me away, kept me a distance away.

me : then what are we doing.

her : i can’t face you now. but you’ve stood by me… i need time to get over this, in the meantime, I don’t want anymore heartbreaks again. so this …. will stop you from mistakes… from breaking my heart…. if you are not ok with this, then we should just end.

she didn’t allow me to kiss or grab her, even though I tried. she just squeezed my penis rough and hard.

her : why you close your eyes? imagining her is it/

me : no!!! it’s very uncomfortable. i can’t cum if you treat me like that.

she let go of my penis and removed her dress… fuck man! she was in a NEW lacey red bra, matching thong also!! she masturbated me hard and rough again. refused to let me touch.

me : this is torture man….

her : torture is better than heartbreak..

me : baby please. i’m really sorry. please.

she let go of my penis, covered the bowl and sat on it. pulled me closer by pulling my cock. it was painful. she started to suck on it, held on to my butt.. mouth fucked straight away.

me : you forgive me already?

my cock in her mouth, she looked up, popped it out : no. stop asking. I’m just imagining suck for Teo, but his is so much bigger… (she closed her eyes and sucked a few more times) see how you feel then.

i felt my penis head bang on the back of her mouth many times, like she was trying to hurt herself… I reached for her breasts, she smacked them away at first but eventually let me rub her nipples… she moaned out at first, then i heard…

“ ???? .... ???? ...... ????.... “

she looked at me on purpose, she was moaning out Teo’s first name….. I let go of her nipples in shock…… but she pressed my hand on them. I don’t know why, I cummed very quickly after that… she got up, went to rinse her mouth while I continue to ejaculate out the rest of my semen… she made spitting noises on purpose, I could tell.

her : hmmmm… somehow those thoughts made you shoot so fast hor. I wonder why.

she put her dress back on. I sat on the toilet bowl to rest and catch my breath…

me : wait… please wait.

I rushed over to her and went down on my knees after catching her before she opened my room door to leave. hugged her by her legs and begged her. she just kept reminding me to be quiet… then finally hugged me back, my head in her boobs.

her : i’m sorry. i told you before I’m not like you, I’m easily jealous. i’m not leaving you, but i need time and ….. i don’t know what i need to get over this. i don’t know what this is, it’s not that i don’t trust you or what. i just don’t trust that you can love me. just give me time ok. i’m really thankful for what you did for me so far. but sorry. i really need time…. if you don’t want to wait for me anymore, i can understand.

me : no. i will wait ok. i will wait.

her : we will see. let’s not talk for awhile, i will come here for dinner tmr. sunday my parents. let’s not make them worry. you can shoot on your own, or i can help you. up to you. you can go find #5 also if you want. or #1. or #3, her husband isn’t treating her well. up to you. i won’t blame you. i will do whatever i want also get over this. i don’t care what you think. if you want to end just end.

me : no i won’t ok. i will wait for you..

she gave me a hug and pat me until i calmed down.

her : see you tmr. don’t make our parents worry for nothing. grow up.

she shut my room door and left on her own.

i went for a long shower…. feeling fucked up, but not as before. at least, it’s not over. at least. there is hope….. went on the net and ordered a new bed, chose the design i know she’d like, which I hate. I realised I was rushing, I should remodel the room…. our room.

I disassembled the bed frame which was rather old already.. slept on the mattress on the floor. fell asleep. Spent most of next day shifting things around in the room, creating space for her, to let her see she can move in her permanently. this room was ours, not just mine. I kept my focus on remodelling the room, I didn’t think about what she might be doing. she needed her space. I didn’t think about reading up the rest of the conversation between her and raj. quite frankly. it didn’t matter at all … i felt nothing…

—— 4pm

her : you picking me? or we are done?

me : sorry sorry. was busy. I shower and drive over now?

her : busy with who?

me : our room. you see later.

her : not interested. i’m just having dinner and going off.

me : ok. i’m driving over now..

me : dear, i’ve reached already. downstairs. take your time.

she read my message but didn’t reply. finally came down after 10 minutes… fuck man! she was in a simple dress, but she had make up on. she looked plain and simple, but i saw a hint of a turquoise bra strap.. was that the one she wore for my bachelor’s?

me : hey…

her : hi.

me : straight home?

her : your house you mean?

me : no. our home? our next home.

her : ok. stop by there.

me : ok. what you need? I go and get them for you, you wait in the car.

her : ok. help me buy 3 boxes of condoms.

me : erm ok… what happened to your neck?

her : same thing that happened to your neck last Friday. why? you angry?

i kept quiet….

her : erm, I thought going there?

me : nope. go another one. That store has a memory for me, i’m not going to ruin it with this.

her : memory? of you and who?

me : goodness. you! us! when I officially moved in with you! we stopped by this store. REMEMBER????

I raised my voice. she soften down…. there was a period of silence.

her : just go straight home..

me : i’m sorry I raised my voice.

her : it’s ok.

me : please go to my room later ok? not to help me release. go take a look. mother may suspect also.

her : ok… i need time ok.

me : i know. I won’t rush you.

dinner….

she spent time with mother…..

I waited upstairs…..

she came up….

her : what happened to the bed???

me : I’m getting a brand new one, for us. removed the sofa already. I let you decide what to put ok? everything new.

her : erm…… but I haven’t replace your memories yet.

me : Huh??? erm… the bed parts haven’t thrown yet. I go down and reassemble?

her : ok.

I looked at her, like my eyes gonna pop out. wtf.. she was serious??? it’s a lot work… I’m a slave to her now??? ok. just man up and give her what she wants. I headed to the door.

her : nevermind. just lock the door

When I turned, she was already bending down and taking out her panties. I recognised that matching piece..

me : you ovulating?

her : my period not even here yet.

me : then?

her : you don’t want?

me : want.. ( i took off my shorts and rushed over to her and hugged her, kissed her neck… and aimed for the zip behind her)

her : nope. don’t remove my dress.

me : why?

her : I have love bites all over my body. you sure you want to see?

I kept quiet. She pushed me on the mattress on the floor, I lay.

her : how? you want to see?

me : no.

her : ok then.

she climbed on me and rode me, but reversed….. my penis fully inside her. she was getting used to it already……

me : ah ah ah…. (she stretched her knees backwards and leaned forward, pressing her palms on my knees, causing my penis to arch downwards in her pussy.

her : what’s wrong?

me : no nothing.

her : it’s not fully hard?

me : no ah. i think it is. why?

her : hmmm.. doesn’t feel big enough.

she started to bounce her meatier butt up and down me. She’s gained some weight there, I didn’t notice.. her back looks meatier. she’s been stress eating I suppose? I wasn’t feeling anything much…. decided to just brave it, unzip down her back….

her : you sure? I won’t tell you who is it. since you never ask also, so no need to say right?

she stopped riding me, then lifted her dress and took it all off. I was glad, her back was just smooth and fair, nothing more…… she was contemplating, we both remained quiet..

me : are you ok?

her : me? nope. i’m messed up. very messed….

she got up, turned around as her bra came off….

she wasn’t lying.

there were several red marks.

above her chest.

EVEN around her nipples…

EVEN on her inner thigh!!!
Old 02-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes jus wondering if it is better to have a revenge and let things out, or jus forgive and let go.. Seems like #6 is taking the revenge route
Old 02-01-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post

she wasn’t lying.

there were several red marks.

above her chest.

EVEN around her nipples…

EVEN on her inner thigh!!!
I hope #6 didn’t look for Raj as revenge and these marks were the work of him
Old 02-01-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, how can you endure letting her lust not being controlled.. you know she is weak and and if the guy is skillful, she will give in easily.

And for Raj, it is really right time right place, you put in all the effort but never get to eat the fruit of your labour and he came along and just pluck the fruits
Old 02-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I doubt she will look for Raj, maybe a new guy from her work place? Most likely not ow or teo too. Or maybe she sort of "self inflict" these marks? Like how she tried to stage the bedroom to make it look like she and teo did something?

Bro 1231231233,
Your story is really captivating. It reminds me of the time I'm chasing "money heist" hahaha, no joke. I'm chasing update like so many times a day.

May I suggest you PM bro ilock and have your story be in his website. You deserved to get paid for your writing!
Old 02-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

she looked at me, saw me resisting from asking her who gave her those love bites. I kept reassuring myself that she just scratched herself….. the more I didn’t want to ask, the more she rode me hard….. then finally….. she moaned out “????…. ????….” like she didn’t even care if my parents heard…

I lost control. threw her over to the other side, got on top of her, spread her hands and pinned her down….

me : you want teo right.. here you go.

I fucked her the way she hated. she looked up at me, saw how angry I was.. she didn’t cry, but teared a bit, then started to look away. then kept her eyes on my face instead.

I JUST KEPT RAMMING HER!

me : mine was just a …. one time…. weak mistake….. and it happened… because… you lied… about raj…… about different rooms…… about being tricked to fuck….. you lied! you lied! you lied! even though I was so…….

I couldn’t ram her anymore. i gave up. she looked at me as my tears fell on her face and neck… I pulled out after we stared at each other for awhile without saying anything. I got off her…I sat, she lay.

her : I didn’t tell you the full truth, because I was scared and ashamed of myself. I was ashamed. I don’t have the courage to admit I was wrong and weak. There’s a difference. I didn’t hide it because I ….. or to hurt you …. but that’s the past… if you cannot accept me, just say it.

me : there’s nothing to accept or reject.. i love you. i just want you to know why i made those mistakes, it wasn’t just because i’m a player and sleeps around what. can’t you just understand me? and give me another chance? after ALL i’ve done and is still trying to do for you???

her : I told you, I’m not like you. I need time. We aren’t over. how is that not understanding you?

me : this is really too messed up.

her : if you want things to end, just say so.

me : NO! i cannot live without you. don’t you get it?

her : I do. but i need time. you cannot always expect me to just pretend nothing has happened and be normal.

me : ok. I drive you back?

her : what….. ok fine. nevermind. I’ll go back on my own.

she got up, got dressed and left.

I knew I should have caught up with her and hug her, but I guess. I was tired of our messed up relationship already.

I fell asleep, woke up in the middle of the night, in a lot of pain. Decided to distract myself, reassembled the bed as quietly as I could.. woke up late the next morning… checked my phone…. message from her

her (2am) : you awake?

me (11am) : sorry. I put the bed back last night. Didn’t check phone. just woke. what’s wrong?

she read message, didn’t reply.

her (3pm) : you picking me later? or we meet there?

me : which do you prefer?

her : up to you.

me : i come over now?

her : so early for what?

me : I fetch you back here, to our next home?

her : why?

me : i fixed the bed le.

her : so?

me : i thought you wanted me to fix it?

her : you really should find #3. she’s leaving her husband. cheated on her.

I fumed when I read that message..

me : if you want to break up because you think you cannot trust me, just say so. if not, please stop pushing me to other people. I’m already guilty enough, you don’t have to hurt even more.

her : ok. sorry. I really think you should give her a try. maybe you might be happier. simpler life. can have kids also.

me : you are hurting me again.

her : I think we skip dinner. you take some time and go think about what I said. I’m not trying to hurt you. I love you and I want you to be truly happy also. If you really do love me, you will take what I suggested seriously.

me : ok. but no, I’m coming over now after showering. when you are ready, come down, I will park same spot. Like you said, grow up, no point making them worry over nothing.

she didn’t reply me. I drove over anyway, I was prepared to do something later that night, maybe to win her back, or it might end us. I was sick and tired of how messed up we were.. reached her carpark at 3.30pm.

I took out raj’s phone again….. fidgeted with it. got bored. decided to read again, even though it was so wrong.

——— Sunday morning
— 9am.

#6 : Good morning sleepy! I’m outside buying breakfast for you. Coming back soon!

— 9.40 am

#6 : hey, you left? or went for a smoke?

— 11 am

#6 : hey sorry ah, you coming back? I need to know if I should keep your breakfast warm. will spoil soon.

— 2pm

#6 : did I do something wrong?

raj : no. don’t forget to take pill.

#6 : pill?

raj : no condom la. alamak.

#6 : oh ok. why you went off without saying goodbye?

raj : work.

#6 : ok. you want to have dinner? my treat.

— 8pm

#6 : have you eaten already? I bring dinner for you?

— 9pm

#6 : you still at work?

— 11pm

raj : want supper?

#6 : why you never reply me?

raj : work la.

#6 : can’t even take 1 second reply me after your work ended?

raj : busy with kid.

#6 : oh ok. sorry.

raj : supper? I miss you babe.

#6 : very late already, i need to work early tomorrow.

— 11.10pm

#6 : you come over? I cook something for you?

raj : you order la for me la babe. i hungry. need food so got more energy to bang you hard later.

#6 : ok. mcdonalds, what would you like?

raj : you choose for me la babe. I just want to see you only.

#6 : ok.

raj : wear something sexy for me ok?

#6 : I don’t have leh.

— 12.15 am

#6 : your food is here. are you on your way?

======================

seeing the way she waited and catered to him…… I really couldn’t bear to read any further… she rarely sleeps after 11pm, let alone waiting for him past midnight…. monday mornings are usually crazy for her…. I exited the chat and checked through his other conversations. he has very very few chats… I better check through, to find any trace…….. he seemed to only have 2 friends he keep in contact with… that ‘army’ group was clean, nothing about my fiancé. some random stuff they talked about…. scrolled and finally found something about her.

— after the gathering (that friday)

L : which one?

raj : second right.

L : you also want? that one on the right is hot. (#1)

raj : virgin la bro.

L : right better

raj : play hard to get

L : virgin easy?

raj : yeah. dress like fuck. but she rich. single. condo

L : just fuck and throw la bro.

raj : yeah. she sticky.

L : take video.

raj : cannot la this one. father ???????

L : she good ?

raj : tight. fucking horny. keep want.

L : share la bro. I want chinese also.

raj : next time. confirm we tackle her together.

L : but face cannot make it la bro. sorry.

raj : her boobs big.

L : when my turn?

raj : see how la. she sticky and horny. irritating

L : better throw bro.

raj : she rich and stupid. easy to bluff.

L : when go fuck her again?

raj : she period la. she sticky, but pays for everything.

L : you lucky la. the right one how?

raj : proud bitch that one. I go dive trip with them. maybe got chance. just wack the ugly one jialat jialat. let her hear.

L : share also. I want that one.

L : how’s chinese?

raj : irritating. but horny like fuck. desperate bitch la.

L : why?

raj : she gullible la. easy trick. keep transfer me money to go over.

L : power la bro.

raj : yeah.

L : when my turn.

raj : cannot la bro. she innocent.. i don’t want to lose my sugar girl

L : we go supper la.

L : really ugly like fuck.

raj : yeah. but you saw her figure?

L : yeah. big boobs, no bra also so firm. she your slave bro.

raj : yeah. can cum inside. cum on face also. you saw her pussy? my cum inside?

L : no. not time watch until the end. but she really slut, let you fuck raw, let you video, no shame.

raj : yeah told you. my slut. ok. show you again next time.

L : careful bro. don't lose your phone.

raj : ok

L : how bro? your slut

raj : irritating

L : let’s go drink. ask her.

L : get her to wear something sexy la.

raj : how? enjoy?

L : she fucking wet sia.

raj : told you she horny.

L : bro arrange hotel please.

raj : you say she fucking ugly.

L : just try la bro. she fucking wet and tight. I want try

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THEN????

Last edited by 1231231233; 03-01-2022 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
at that time, I pretty sure no chance is raj. he won't bother to do those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsolo View Post
Sometimes jus wondering if it is better to have a revenge and let things out, or jus forgive and let go.. Seems like #6 is taking the revenge route
I know what you mean, but when in that moment. Hard to think. I felt very very hard done by also. like knn, make one mistake like sin of the century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostuncle View Post
TS, how can you endure letting her lust not being controlled.. you know she is weak and and if the guy is skillful, she will give in easily.

And for Raj, it is really right time right place, you put in all the effort but never get to eat the fruit of your labour and he came along and just pluck the fruits
hard to think bro. but you are right about the right place right time. guys like him know how to sniff them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I doubt she will look for Raj, maybe a new guy from her work place? Most likely not ow or teo too. Or maybe she sort of "self inflict" these marks? Like how she tried to stage the bedroom to make it look like she and teo did something?

Bro 1231231233,
Your story is really captivating. It reminds me of the time I'm chasing "money heist" hahaha, no joke. I'm chasing update like so many times a day.

May I suggest you PM bro ilock and have your story be in his website. You deserved to get paid for your writing!
thanks for looking me up. just sharing here only. not everywhere got freedom of speech.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
at that time, I pretty sure no chance is raj. he won't bother to do those things.
Wow bro, she really went to him ah... Knn than this girl really something wrong leh.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro 1231231233,

Haha I oso check this page few times a day for updates. Guess we are all glued to this story. Hope TS has a happy ending.
Old 02-01-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow bro, she really went to him ah... Knn than this girl really something wrong leh.
hey bro. please read my reply again. think you sped read.
Old 02-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey bro. please read my reply again. think you sped read.
Hahaha, if it's not than that feels better.
But than again. Very very curious what she did during that few days!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1