The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Can't wait for the next instalment .
Old 07-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ReversePark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 07-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
TowkayHoSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story bro, please keep cumming
Old 09-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 09-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

7pm

We arrived at our dinner location. It was just across our hotel.

Grey had made it clear that he will be going to catch up with a friend of his for dinner and thus will not be joining us.

He will see us directly at the location, Flower doom. 10pm

I did not bother to ask who he is meeting or why he isn't joining but smiled instead and replied:

Suit yourself man.

I have both ladies accompanying me for shabu shabu dinner after I had requested Ah Du to recommend us a good place.

We got ourselves a cosy seat at the corner of the restaurant and settled down with a couple of beers along with the food.

Like myself, I seem to notice Jojo's cheeks flushes easily after drinking 2 bottles of beers. It brings out that rosy touch of a blusher on her cheeks which somehow or rather made me see another side of her instead of her usual cold expression.

Jolin, Jojo and myself got more engaged throughout our conversation. Our topics are mainly about food and beers that we usually enjoys.

I could not help it but to be alittle judgmental on my end. Jolin enjoys apple ciders and truffle fries for a night out while I prefer a cold pint of Guinness stout along with some fried chicken wings. Kinda like the usual OL lifestyle i would say..

As for Jojo, she is alittle different from Jolin and Alissa. Alissa seem to be more of an all rounder woman. Like they say: Jack of all trades but master of none.

Jojo prefers wines as compared to beer.

She definitely do not enjoy fried food like we do. She wasn't exactly that woman whom you want to cuddle with for pizzas and beers on a Saturday night. She is more like a... woman whom you are constantly thinking of ways on how to impress her. Like someone whom you want to bring to a fine dining dinner every weekend and pop champagne at an expensive club just to earn your rights to have sex with her.

I got even more turned on by noticing how she takes her time to chew her food, gently covering her mouth whenever she sneaks a laugh and the way she dips that meat carefully into the soya sauce savoring every taste of the meat can bring into her mouth.

What do they say about men is true.

We can't deny that we have a constant mindset for a change of taste.

Like animals.

Rabbits may be your first prey in filling your hunger for dinner. Next, you want challenges. You want to go for the deers. Not only to ease your fill, but to challenge yourself and grab onto a bigger piece of meat that is available in the wild.

To prove others wrong. To prove yourself wrong.

Am I wrong?

Only question to you.

Are you satisfied with the rabbit at home, or do you want the deer in the wild?

9pm

We had our fills and waited for Ah Du to buy the tab for us. He will be claiming directly from our company regarding our food expenses.

I tried to use my GPS to search for flower doom. However, there was no results available.

I called Grey to check with him regarding flower doom location and he told us that he will be picking us up outside a minimart that was located 500m away from our current location.

Ah Du bid his good bye and told us that he will be picking us up at 9am on Wednesday for our meeting back at office.

We declined his offer to give us a lift to the minimart as we wanted to walk alittle for digestion sake.

Strangely, I felt Jojo walking closer beside me. Occasionally brushing her arms with mine. I am sure my little brother agrees too.

9:20pm

We arrived outside the minimart and waited for Grey to arrive.

I lit up a cigg while Jojo and Jolin continues to engage in their conversation.

I texted Alissa once more updating her the situation and told her that I will not be able to webcam with her for the night.

Should anyone be curious of my current location, I would say Taipei 101 is still within my sight.

It proudly stood on its ground right in the middle of the buzzing city. Attracting more tourist every year as usual. The beautiful display of lights that accompanied that proud building flickers as I weirdly imagined if my dick will stand as tall and proud as that tower tonight.

Problem is.... Taiwan de Tai Mei zai na li ? ( Where are all the Taiwanese girls? )

9:45pm

Grey finally arrived at our location.

He told us that Mr Xu is expecting us already.

We followed behind as he leaded the way proudly. Walking directly behind the minimart, there were 3 guys wearing bouncer attires guarding a main entrance of a mini building.

I tried to look around for a signboard but there was none. It just looked like an old building that was sheltered with tinted black glass.

Something seems alittle off. There is no fucking queue.

No music escaping from the insides. Nothing.

Grey went forward and greeted them.

He just said Mr Xu's name in chinese and the three bouncers looked at each other before allowing us in the building.

Upon entering the building, We could see that there was a lift right in the middle of the building. Similar to the one at lucky plaza.

The building was about 4 stories high. All the shops are either closed or not operating. It was only 9:50pm

Grey pushed the button of basement 1 and the lift went down.

From seeing the land of dead in the 1st floor. We were instantly wowed by the moment of transition to the basement where all hell brook loose.

The disco lights and music begins to travel through the lift glass as we descended.

The lift door opens and I was instantly greeted by a night club right in front of me.

Smell of alcohol, smoke, ladies.

Sight of lights, music, peoples and more importantly Taiwan meimeis

Lo and behold.

The flower doom.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 10-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Long update coming up on Wed.

My next accomplishment is to hit 1000 points.

Thanks in advance.

Hehehe

Lewis

Old 10-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Swee. Get my buddies to upz your points. 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 10-04-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post

Thanks in advance.

Hehehe

Lewis
upz u for ur nice story
Old 10-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Win10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post

Thanks in advance.

Hehehe

Lewis
Looking forward bro
Thanks for nice story
Old 10-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for updates
Old 11-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3173 / Power: 10
hehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond reputehehehahaa has a reputation beyond repute

great story. looking forward to more
Old 12-04-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

10pm

The music roared through our ears the moment we stepped into flower dome.

It must have been awhile since I stepped into a club. The music seem to send waves and waves of effects into my lungs. The atmosphere was pretty similar to the Thai disco back in Singapore.

There was a stage right in the middle of the club. Posh looking sofa seats were available for bigger groups while normal seats like those you see in star bucks for 2 pax were also available for seating.

I would say the club was holding about 100 pax.

The feeling was slightly different due to the chinese remix they blast through the speakers.

Similar to the youtube version of 'manyao' today.

Check it out:

No doubt the club was owned by 'Taiwanese' gangster who have shit load of money to throw.

I was a big fan of the local Taiwanese drama too.

I am sure most Singaporean are familiar with the show called '爱'.

Please don't judge me. I stayed at home most of the time back in 2010 so I eventually got hooked onto the long winded episodes of the drama which played the classic ' WA MENG TI '. I remember me and Ah Tan would watched the show and chat about it during our class the next day.

I am also excited about the upcoming movie which starred one of my favorite character from ' 爱 '. He will be teaming up with Colin Chou from Hongkong.

If anyone have website to watch this movie please let me know! Im dying to watch it!

Check it out if you are keen:

Jojo and Jolin followed closely with me while Grey continues to take the lead.

It was like he's a regular in this club. He knew which direction to walk to.

Right in front of the stage that is. I could see the familiar face which I have seen few hours ago.

Mr Xu

He was with a lady. Standing behind them were 3 people whom I assume is not their friends but hired bodyguards.

It was obvious due to the classic bouncer attire that they were wearing.

Grey smiled and waved at Mr Xu.

Mr Xu acknowledge our presence and raised his glass.

I could tell the 3 bodyguards had their eyes on us. Making sure that we do not try anything funny.

Mr Xu: Ah hahahaha Finally! Come Come brothers and sisters! Today drinks on the house! Ah hahahah

Grey: Mr Xu. Sorry to keep you waiting

Mr Xu: Ah hahaha! I came early.. Don't worry don't worry... Seat...Seat. hahaha

I noticed Grey seem to be afraid of Mr Xu. I am not sure why but i get this feeling from him.

We all sat opposite Mr Xu and this Lady.

It was a boy girl boy girl seating arrangement. Grey, Jolin, Me, Jojo

Mr Xu: Hahaha! Come let me introduce. Owner of this place. This lady.....

The lady smiled and extended her hand to all of us. I got a clearer view of her as well. She looked pretty. Like really pretty. I would say early thirties. Dressed in her white blazer which seem to radiates the UV light glow on her body and a black dress which generously revealed her thighs.

She was also wearing a black lacy hand sock. Like the ones you see in classic 90's Hongkong films.

Damn she is hot. And whoever she is, with 3 body guards behind her, she's definitely a hot big shot.

Hi, I am Tracy. Pleasure

We each extended our hands to exchange greeting with her. I was the last of all. I almost did not want to let go of her hands. They were smooth, soft and cold. The lacy fabric I felt on her hand had my erection coming on.

Her smile was the killer. She had pearly white set of teeth. Well shaped jaw line like the Americans and sharp nose like the Koreans. Her hair was slightly below shoulder length.

I reckon she might just be the twin sister of (Chingmy Yau) who starred along with Chow Xing Chi as his lover in most films.

She was not shy to offer us the bottle of whiskey by the table and took control of the glasses by the side.

She overturned the glasses one by one and filled it precisely with 4 ice cubes each. I offered to help her but was declined politely when she stopped me with one hand and said:

Tracy: It's Okay. Let me handle it.

My heart skipped a beat as her words weighted down my body with power.

She was sure to pour the whiskey on par with the ice cubes. All 4 of them.

Steady, precise and in control.

One word to describe her: Intimidating

When she was done, she leaned back alittle and raised her glass to us. Signalling for a first toast.

Grey just had to ruin the moment by grabbing the coke mixer by the side and fill up the rest of the cup.

This, my friend, is how amateurs drink.

Nonetheless, I shook my head and said the golden word along.

GUM BEI! ( Bottoms up )

We laugh, drank and more bottoms up came along barely an hour into the club.

11pm

I was starting to feel the kick as I drowned my 5th glass.

Jolin rested her eyes for like 3 seconds before opening her eyes and smile like an idiot. I reckon she was half way there.

Jojo knew her limits as she only had her 3th cup.

Grey's head was bouncing up and down like a bumble bee along with the chinese remix.

I would steal a couple of glance at Tracy. I'm sure she caught me once or twice and gave a sneaky smirk back.

The stage started to come alive as the DJ announced that the dance floor is now 'open'.

I though I would see some live performances by the Taiwanese mei meis but people started going up the stage.

Mr Xu: Ahahaha! Disco disco time! Ahahahaha

He got up and offered a hand as I watched Tracy gracefully accepted it. The 3 bodyguards were a little hesitant if they should follow but Tracy smiled at them and slightly shook her head.

Grey turned to Jolin and asked if she would like to dance.

My speculation was right when she happily opened both her arms as if someone had asked her for a hug instead.

I turned and looked at Jojo. She was already rejecting me as she shook her head like she dread dancing.

I reckon she wasn't in the perfect mood to let loose yet and proceed to top up her drink with another round of whiskey on the rocks.

I leaned back and kept my eye onto Tracy. It wasn't difficult to catch a glimpse of her white blazer which screams for attention.

She bounced sexily along with the music. Until today, I can still remember that fucking music.

'Ru Guo Wo Shi DJ'

You should have seen Mr Xu's expression. It was priceless.

No, It wasn't a million dollar smile. It was a BILLION dollar smile.

All was happy and dandy until I heard the sounds of shattering glasses on the floor which immediately had everyone's attention.

No doubt it was someone who smashed a bottle onto something.

The Dj immediately stopped his music as there were commotions on the right wing.

The shouting grew louder followed by screaming sounds of peoples. Tracy bodyguard immediately sprang into action and went towards Tracy.

Tracy held her hand up and the lights came on almost immediately. It was like a magic show.

Me and Jojo stood up and our eyes went to the right wing of the club.

I saw an old man shouting at the top of his voice. With the murderous expression he shouted:

KNN PU BOR KIA! MM ZAI LIM BEI SI XIANG! KNN WO YE BOR LU DI DI BUA! ( Which means: You knn fucker, Donno who am I, my woman you dare to grind her )

Tracy and her body guard went over to the scenario.

Me and Jojo pretended to walk over trying to assist Tracy if she needed any support.

I will act hero for Tracy. No doubt.

Mr Xu followed behind her as well.

Grey and Jolin remained shocked and stood at where they were.

Me and Jojo slowly pace ourselves to the right wing. Until we got behind Tracy's body guard.

I got taken aback by Tracy's action. I thought she would stand up to the old man. But I was so wrong.

She took a napkin from out of no where and threw onto the floor. She looked at the youngster whose head was already bleeding as he lay on the floor with his back against the seat.

Tracy: CLEAN! GEI WO MA! ( Wipe the floor! )

The young chap slowly crawled towards the napkin and clean the mess. My mouth was already half opened.

A old aunty from the back came with a broom and dustpan. Trying to salvage the remains of the broken pieces.

The old man looked like he was going to have a heart attack. He turned and went back to his seat coughing profusely.

Tracy went over and patted his back. Sitting down beside him. Everyone eyes was on her.

Unmistakably, the words that came out of hers were.........

Tracy: Feng Ye... Bie sheng qi... Lai lai.. He shui... (Wind master, don't be angry, please have a drink)

There was also another young lady beside him whom I presume is his ' Bor '. (Side chick or lady)

She looked like she did not give two flying fucks as she continues to admire her diamond ring on her middle ringer.

And i shit you not, this man had 10 body guards standing in line behind him as if he was the fucking president.

Question is.. Who is this man?

Old 12-04-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
iamntokay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Feng ye: Knn.. Youngster nowadays.. 老虎不发挥当我是病猫.. ( Tiger don't show its prowess, you think it's a sick cat )

Tracy: Sorry Fengye.. 他刚加入我们..小孩子不懂事 ( He just joined us. Don't know anything)

Fengye begin to take out a cigar from his left pocket. Tracy offered to light him up.

Such display of power were long lost in Singapore. I would only imagine seeing such scenario in the movies.

Jojo nudged me with her elbows and frowned her eye brows. I suppose she wanted out from here. I was still mesmerized by the Tracy. I do not know what effects she had on me. I could only dream I was in Fengye's position. Sitting beside the mama san of the club with her legs sexily danging in the mid air and her arms around him.

Pacifying him like a big baby. I wanted that treatment too.

Just when the situation can't get any tenser, I shifted my attention to the poor fellow who was still mopping the floor. I noticed his behavior was odd. It seem like he was mopping the floor with the napkin but his hand were bleeding.

I could only make out he was holding onto a broken glass. Not a big one but obvious enough. No one was paying attention to him.

All eyes were on Tracy's leg which beams like crystal.

I looked carefully at his expression. I knew this was not the end. He was about to do something foolish. I only had seconds to react.

I waited one more second to reaffirm his foolishness and true enough, he was about to launch into a sprint.

His toes were edging on the floor. I know that position.

I quickly shove Tracy's bouncer aside and wanted to head kick that fellow. He was already up mid way on his toes.

I could only blame my clumsiness and the slippery floor.

I was going for a Ronaldo kick but I missed his head! I slipped and fell right on my bum. I did not exactly landed that perfect kick I wanted.

However, our bodies collided and he too had missed his aim on Feng ye.

Fengye body guards immediately came up front to protect them.

Tracy's body guard pulled him back and dragged him out of the club.

I could only hear that poor fellow shouting and cursing at them.

Fengye: KNNCB! 带他外面喂狗吃! ( Feed him to the dogs )

I groaned in pained as the remains of glass pieces pierced my arms and butt. Jojo came forward and lifted me up with both arm. Tracy and one body guard came over to assist me as well.

I held onto the body guard for he was bigger. Jojo and Tracy starts dusting off the remains of my arms and clothes.

No doubt. They made me felt closer to the gates of heavens

Fengye: Ah hahaha! Ah hahaha!

The body guard assisted me to take the nearest seat to Fengye. He took another drag from his smoke and pour a glass of drink.

He placed the drink right in front of me. Half full.

I was still in dazed and in heaven at the same time. Tracy went back and sat beside Fengye. Jojo's still dusting of some remains on my shoulders.

Fengye: LAO ZI JIN NI YI BEI! ( I'll make a toast to you ) ahahaha

My arms were slightly shivering as I reached forward for the glass. It was not the pain that mattered anymore. But the anxiety I was feeling around the scenario. I was part of a Taiwan drama in the television.

I lifted the glassed to eye level and gently knock onto Fengye's glass.

I bottoms up the glass with Fengye. I could feel the burn in my throat and the blood rush to my face as I drowned my drink.

It was an awkward silent moment for me as everyone watched.

Fengye: Hahahaha! Hao! Hao! hahaha!

Tracy looked up at the audience and did another magic trick. She waved the back of her hands and everyone started to mind their own business.

I spotted Grey, Jolin and Mr Xu at the corner of my eye.

They had their mouth opened and their expression were priceless.

The crowd started to disperse and the DJ continues to play the set. I'm sure he adjust the volume to half as the club became less nosier.

Fengye: Young man! Hahaha! Thank you! Hahahaha

He majestically stood up and patted on my shoulders twice before walking out of the club. Tracy came over and whispered to my ears: Here is my name card. Call me

She den proceeded to slide the name card into my front shirt pocket.

My erection started to come again as I took a whiff of her face. They were so close to mine. I swore if i had turned, our lips would have met.

But den again, I do not want to turn into dog food.

She placed her hands on my chest before taking her leave. I'm sure my heart had followed her out the door too.

Mr Xu came over and patted my back twice. Everything was too much for me to take, I did not know how or what to react anymore.

I just looked at Mr Xu with a straight face and said.

Lewis: Mr Xu..........

Please don't tell my uncle........

Old 12-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

TS used ILOCK reference? Feng Ye, Tracy and Taiwan..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1