The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: David ong from PAP

This gives the true meaning of : With YOU ; For YOU ; For Singapore .

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 16-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
This gives the true meaning of : With YOUR WIFE ; FUCK YOU ; For Singapore .
Corrected for true meaning
Old 16-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
in my opnion, i dont find him or the other him, or her, attractive. maybe to a guy she is attractive, but i cant see anything in the personalities that make me want her.

im sure if she is willing to fuck David, she will be willing to fuck other men. and i believe that she had other oppotunities with other men, but somehow the husband never caught her fucking others. maybe there was no one else who really wanted her except this botak ba. her choices of clothes in a public occassion for someone that position, a director..speechless.

Yes, my earlier post l posted wondered how many men she had so far?
Old 16-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
I also notice it, 1 photo show her lips hv sores , heard from my colleague that he got a friend if he drink alcoholic drink the sores came , some ppl will show on lips some on body n some both.it is like chicken pox.Once break it is like a sore.

Wow, you so observant. If she had HSV, then she got it from who and how about David Ong?
Old 16-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
No worth to bang this milf.Too much risk there.If risk high i would go for a syt n be s sugar daddy. If get caught also worth it but go for a 40 plus, it no worth risking for it.Don know how many such cases around.Maybe more of it not discover yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
bro if he pao a sb will be better. sb dont talk unless relationship turn sour and normally no husband to expose. even if sb talk, usually can settle with money. any problem that can settle with money is not a problem, only a matter of how much.
Yes, agree wif bros...tink so too...

Quote:
I think should be Wendy's husband ba.

When he is at work, colleagues may ask..so lunchtime go with who? When around the neighbourhood or inside lift, see ppl on the same floor should greet or not? During school holidays camp and parents' mtg, for the sake of children, go or not to face teachers and principal?

And his dick is still high and dry. Ok maybe low and dry.

Haiz. Dont get caught, dont get caught.
Still tink damage to Wendy is greater, sis...guys hv thicker skins than girls i tink...& things like this, it is only to be expected of guys to fall into temptation ! ...to seduce & be seduced in return...it happens likewise to u women ...we guys always get teased in the office by the ladies anyway, scandal or no scandal...guys just get used to it...anyway tis kinda of things, nobody will dare to mention abt publicly in his presence...maybe some might giv him the disgusting look...so wat ?...tats where thick skin comes in to be useful...rite, sis ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes, my earlier post l posted wondered how many men she had so far?
You all very jialat.

A girl who fcuks another guy doesn't mean will fcuk every guy.

Although a garbagement mp is the epitome of a fucked up human being n a woman who willingly fucks one is really blind no taste or equally fucked up.
Old 16-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43146 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in my opinion, i dont find him or the other him, or her, attractive. maybe to a guy she is attractive, but i cant see anything in the personalities that make me want her.

im sure if she is willing to fuck David, she will be willing to fuck other men. and i believe that she had other oppotunities with other men, but somehow the husband never caught her fucking others. maybe there was no one else who really wanted her except this botak ba. her choices of clothes in a public occasion for someone that position, a director..speechless.
Definitely lah, sis....girl or woman sure cannot appreciate the attractive of yr same kind as much as guys can ...unless you are lesbian...& vice versa...a guy oso cannot find another guy attractive than by a girl...unless he is a gay !

Not sure abt yr presumption of the lady fucking other guys than David...may be true, may not be true...i tink she is still pretty attractive compared to many others i hv seen...btw dun see anything seriously wrong wif her dressing, sis...in fact, i tink it is quite elegant actually ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why is there a need to link moral character to his ability to do his job as a MP? Adultery is not illegal. Bill Clinton had an affair and still continue to be the US president.
Old 16-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

orh :P haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Definitely lah, sis....girl or woman sure cannot appreciate the attractive of yr same kind as much as guys can ...unless you are lesbian...& vice versa...a guy oso cannot find another guy attractive than by a girl...unless he is a gay !

Not sure abt yr presumption of the lady fucking other guys than David...may be true, may not be true...i tink she is still pretty attractive compared to many others i hv seen...btw dun see anything seriously wrong wif her dressing, sis...in fact, i tink it is quite elegant actually ...
Old 16-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...guys hv thicker skins than girls i tink...
bro come on, you still think so?
Old 16-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You all very jialat.

A girl who fcuks another guy doesn't mean will fcuk every guy.

Although a garbagement mp is the epitome of a fucked up human being n a woman who willingly fucks one is really blind no taste or equally fucked up.
Not jialat at all, it's the normal reaction. Just like when the police caught one suspect they will also try to find out whether he had committed one or more than one crime.

Talking about the mp, the garbement can choose more female mps to avert this indiscretion problem.
Old 16-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Not jialat at all, it's the normal reaction. Just like when the police caught one suspect they will also try to find out whether he had committed one or more than one crime.

Talking about the mp, the garbement can choose more female mps to avert this indiscretion problem.
Firstly if police catch rapist, they won't ask him u first Time rapist ar? Got raped others Bo?

Secondly, garbagement Soooooooo fucked up, if they get more female mp, they'll be victimized by other lechers like David, palmer how?? That'll be million dollar lawsuit ok
Old 16-03-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 10
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Firstly if police catch rapist, they won't ask him u first Time rapist ar? Got raped others Bo?

Secondly, garbagement Soooooooo fucked up, if they get more female mp, they'll be victimized by other lechers like David, palmer how?? That'll be million dollar lawsuit ok
Maybe in order to be (female) MP must sign (pre-nup) agreement... Lol!

Clause X:

If ANY such thing happen, may not sue colleague or garment...etc

Last edited by ExBros; 17-03-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old 17-03-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
This gives the true meaning of : With YOU ; For YOU ; For Singapore .
What about "with you, for you, IN YOU"? LOL....
Old 17-03-2016, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinPoker View Post
The certificate hiding his right arm which is pressing her boob
That's why David gave her a certificate of appreciation & satisfaction .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1