The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dreamztheone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjikagawa View Post
ok if that's the case would it better if we form smaller group and pay cover charge? what you guys think. Those interested can pm me
We can all discuss in the group. Sometimes the amount of people paying cover is almost price of one bottle.
Old 28-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shinjikagawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok steady. Dreamtheone will organize for the next one. Msg his number if interested. Thinking of going this sat
Old 28-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
bossnumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If is on Friday, I be there...
Old 28-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dreamztheone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnumber View Post
I sense a growing interest!! Msg me for more details!
Old 29-08-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjikagawa View Post
ok if that's the case would it better if we form smaller group and pay cover charge? what you guys think. Those interested can pm me

Pay cover charge and in smaller group...... So the next thing is bring ur own alcohol and drink outside get high then go in la. Provided u can endure queuing for hours outside the cover charge queue.

Pls leh this kind of planning suxs to the max. Like those poor poly time like that. U pay cover charge is more expensive cause what do u get for 30 plus dollars???? Queuing and only two housepours, then go in with no table no alcohol. Yet u believe u can sian girls inside???? OMG u must think that u are fucking handsome that girls will pour in to u ignoring those rich, successful and handsome fellows from various backgrounds.

Need to wake up bro. Thou I dun want to repeat again and again. In clubbing money and face count the most. Of course handsome is additional advantage too. If u plan u better work out ur idea better. Like how many bottles u want, small or big table, how many gl u need and the kind of girls u want to go for.

I give u a rough estimation, two bottles liquor for 4 pple around 120 each u maybe can get a small table around 6 to 7 gl. Excluding if u wanna play by champagnes. If u have 6-7 pple then will be 60plus to 80 dollars. However, u dun need to queue, got a table where u can entertain girls (those u know there) and enough drinks to get all high definitely better than ur 2 housepours for cover charge.

Knowing girls is an art but u must meet the minimum criteria to do it. Waiting and wasting ur time to go in, with no enough drinks to entertain the girls, no table to settle down end up u wandering here and there and form a group of such quality to go clubbing. U will definitely waste ur time there and worse u make the club less atas with these kind of crowd.

When u decided to go clubbing, just spend and enjoy dun limit ur budget. Thus u must get a good planner to ensure u get the most benefits and spend the least money.
Old 29-08-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
How much minimum budget? Me student so need to save up...can get girls?
I dun wanna ruin ur innocent heart, maybe u just stick to playing with xmm hearts in ur poly or uni. I scare u come out and join us, u will get ur confidence rip to pieces and get ur concept all wrong about going after girls.

If u have no money now there are still ways to go after girls and if u have money it is easier. However, u better play within ur limits now. Unless u are rich man son then of course welcome u to join in and play in our league.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnumber View Post
Bro our bottle at fenix still left abit like 30%. The previous one we didn't go and finish it lol. This time if we get another one we will be like each ordering one bottle lol. Let's go and finish it as I'm starting new job soon might not be so free liao. Btw I think I did train back my drinking stamina after going out on dates with the girls we know there.
Old 29-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
bossnumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Bro our bottle at fenix still left abit like 30%. The previous one we didn't go and finish it lol. This time if we get another one we will be like each ordering one bottle lol. Let's go and finish it as I'm starting new job soon might not be so free liao. Btw I think I did train back my drinking stamina after going out on dates with the girls we know there.
Bro, sure sure.. No problem with me..
Old 29-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Looking for one more bro to join us in fenix. Budget around 80-150 depending. Usually 100. Entry via gl not confirm but I will try get for u. No table only bar table drinking. No girls cause I am going there to know girls lol.... Pm if keen.

Do note I am not planning, just asking if one more bro wanna join me or not. It is free style, if u have money u can spend more buy champagnes etc i'm not restricting u.
Old 29-08-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

However, do not rush to pm me. Take a look at the budget and make sure u are free and can commit to join then msg me. Dun msg me to ask any other questions like who else is going, any girls going or can i go but dun share the drinks I will just watch. Pm me with ur age, race and job possibly salary range. If I reply then the next question will be what time meet. hahaha.
Old 29-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My friend and I are confirm going fenix later. Another friend Is still looking for one more guy to share the bottle. Any one more interested msg me. Budget starts from 120 to 155 plus plus.... Will meet around 11.
Old 30-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Sian now. After yesterday success today feel lonely again. Anyone can organise something??? I wanna go hunt again.
Old 31-08-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 20
tantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of light

word pro subidowa, basic yet most people do not understand.
Old 31-08-2014, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
SexAB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexAB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Pay cover charge and in smaller group...... So the next thing is bring ur own alcohol and drink outside get high then go in la. Provided u can endure queuing for hours outside the cover charge queue.

Pls leh this kind of planning suxs to the max. Like those poor poly time like that. U pay cover charge is more expensive cause what do u get for 30 plus dollars???? Queuing and only two housepours, then go in with no table no alcohol. Yet u believe u can sian girls inside???? OMG u must think that u are fucking handsome that girls will pour in to u ignoring those rich, successful and handsome fellows from various backgrounds.

Need to wake up bro. Thou I dun want to repeat again and again. In clubbing money and face count the most. Of course handsome is additional advantage too. If u plan u better work out ur idea better. Like how many bottles u want, small or big table, how many gl u need and the kind of girls u want to go for.

I give u a rough estimation, two bottles liquor for 4 pple around 120 each u maybe can get a small table around 6 to 7 gl. Excluding if u wanna play by champagnes. If u have 6-7 pple then will be 60plus to 80 dollars. However, u dun need to queue, got a table where u can entertain girls (those u know there) and enough drinks to get all high definitely better than ur 2 housepours for cover charge.

Knowing girls is an art but u must meet the minimum criteria to do it. Waiting and wasting ur time to go in, with no enough drinks to entertain the girls, no table to settle down end up u wandering here and there and form a group of such quality to go clubbing. U will definitely waste ur time there and worse u make the club less atas with these kind of crowd.

When u decided to go clubbing, just spend and enjoy dun limit ur budget. Thus u must get a good planner to ensure u get the most benefits and spend the least money.
I do agree with you. so bro, if you cant then dont xian. Society is like that. But drinking inside is better than outside. It hurts your pocket though haha.
Old 31-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langolier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just follow Subidowa. Go any club also no need to queue or pay cover charge and he always treats me to free alcohol from his bottles.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1