The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Merry Christmas to all Sammies!! Waiting for updates...
Old 25-12-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dear Bros,

As some bros know, I use dating apps from my foreign work assignment/travels for ONS. Now back home since CB Phase 1, I started scanning again last week, as getting itchy again (I'm single, once divorced).

To my surprise, I "matched" with a chiobu in her 40's. She was only using her initials, but I thought she resembled the wife of my ex-colleague, at my firm about 10 years back. I did not work with him closely, but his wife came to some of our company function (CNY, Christmas, DND). I remember she had a very nice cleavage in formal dress

I check on his Fbook page, and sure enough, it's the same lady. She is about 165cm, local SG Chinese, early-40's chio MILF type, senior RM at a bank.

We have been chit-chatting on the app and will meet up tonight for dinner.

Of course, I use these dating apps for hook-up, meet new FB/FWB, but let's see how it goes tonight. She is still married, but did not mention hubby in the app, but said she is feeling is exploring more in life (bored at home maybe??)

If other bros have had similar experiences, please share. Will update bros here if there's anything interesting to report back.
Maybe u can try dating apps on SB, it is same for hook-up
Old 26-12-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
she's that kind of girl, though still awaiting round 2 lol
Ho..ho..ho.. round 2, cheers!
Old 26-12-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 4
Lieutenant is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLieutenant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farkadipa View Post
Happy boxing day to you.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JouleEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by farkadipa View Post
Belated Merry Christmas to you bro!
Old 26-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
You mean got difference, Bro otamay?

How to know? Can share?
I am just making a wild guess, must ask TS bro thor1981 for more details.
Old 28-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

Quote:
she's that kind of girl, though still awaiting round 2 lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I believe you are the first man after her marriage.

I think she is trying to be cautious and maybe waiting for a good time to arrange round 2.

So just be patient and not pushy, good luck.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
You mean got difference, Bro otamay?

How to know? Can share?
Quote:
Most people have pretty predictable schedules, and even if their schedule changes, there’s usually a reason that makes sense. Someone who must 'work late' all of a sudden at times that go beyond a reasonable explanation may be cheating.

Change is always the big factor. If the partner has a job that makes it tough to contact during certain hours of the day, it doesn’t mean the partner is cheating. But if you are suddenly struggling to reach them when you could in the past, and it’s a consistent issue, that should raise a red flag.

So the gut feeling here is a bit of a double edge, either it is her first time having an affair therefore she is being super extra careful to make sure every aspect in her family life and work life is still status quo. At the same time, we could also say this isn't her first time having an affair, therefore she is very experience, learnt from her mistakes and making sure this affair stay totally undetected.
Old 28-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year to TS and all !!! Waiting for next juicy updates...
Old 29-12-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lightningpython deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eagerly waiting for next update!
Old 30-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 13
glonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to all

wonder any happening on xmas
Old 30-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro, i think your advice is good. it feels like she's being extra cautious (i havent determine yet if i'm first guy after marriage), it feels like she's enjoying the flirting on text stage for now.

her kids are on school holiday so no ho ho ho action over xmas, but she is still writing over txt and said "let's meet up in the new year"
Old 30-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hi bro, i think your advice is good. it feels like she's being extra cautious (i havent determine yet if i'm first guy after marriage), it feels like she's enjoying the flirting on text stage for now.

her kids are on school holiday so no ho ho ho action over xmas, but she is still writing over txt and said "let's meet up in the new year"
Upz +20 for your nice write up.

So you are going to start a new year with a great bang!
Old 30-12-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

We all should start the new year with ONE ROUND AWAY!!!
Old 30-12-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tk you bro, here is hoping for a bang after new year

Upz u back
Old 31-12-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
bat365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more action soon!
Advert Space Available