The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!
Re: The Swap

The following week was hectic and tiring at work, having to rush all the deadlines and complete all the rental arrangements for the heavy-duty machineries for the upcoming NDP. All those on-site work during the middle of the day heat was killing me.

It was Friday night, but I was to have dinner by myself as Tanya was meeting the girls.

Given how tired I was, I thought it best to just tapau dinner and head home.

By default, I ended up at Susan and Ah Hock’s stall. Ordered my usual fried rice with sweet sour pork. Somehow, after the swapping experience, I have sort of upgraded to be a VVIP customer at their eatery. I say this because I realised I got my food first before all the other customers, much to their annoyance. But Susan just said to them that I have called to order earlier.

Didn’t chat much with them as they were so busy, but I could sense the sparkle in Susan’s eyes when she passed me the food. It was as if she was telling me how much she misses me fucking her, or at least that was what I would like to think she was thinking.

Cracked open a chilled can the moment I got home and plonked myself in front of the TV. When I opened my packet of fried rice, I realised Ah Hock added some extra prawns in my fried rice. Such was the power of my wife’s pussy to him I thought to myself.

The past week was so busy that I didn’t even have any time to think of anything sexual, let alone any action with Tanya. She too was busy at work as she had colleagues from China whom she had to entertained after work. Hopefully tonight she gets to unwind with the girls.

Had a good long shower after dinner. Felt my body relaxed and was thinking if I should indulge in some self-care session when I got messages in my group chat with the boys.

“Heads up - just got an update from Jane, seed has been planted in both your wives. Be prepared to answer any questions you may get when they are home. Remember our story – we are helping Janice to feel like a woman again and her husband is just happy to watch. Don’t screw up!” were the instructions from Brian.

I suddenly felt my body tensed up slightly, worried about how Tanya was going to react. As much as I think she might be cool with the idea of swapping with another couple, but it was Blyan’s wheelchair that worries me. And more importantly, she might ask - why Janice? Is it because she is hot???

So much for my wanting to have a self-care session, there goes any mood.

I was flipping channels restlessly as I waited for Tanya to be back. I was preparing myself mentally to answer whatever questions she may have, and also to deal with her emotions if she took the idea negatively.

It was around 10pm when our digital door lock chimed as Tanya opened the door.

“Hey, you’re back…” I said nonchalantly as I tried to gauge her mood.

“Can’t talk, toilet first!” she said as she dashed into the bedroom toilet.

I didn’t sense any negativity in her response, thought she must be ok.

*buzz* came a message. From Tanya.

“So, who is this Janice?”

My heart sank when I read that. Is that just an innocent question? Cannot be, the word “So” at the front does not seem to suggest any innocence, but rather suspicion.

Did Brian blurt out to Jane of our session with Janice? Cannot be right?

“Brian’s boss.” I replied, trying to use as least words as possible.

“So, you met her?”

Jialat, her questions kind of run out of the scripted answers that Brian instructed.

I quickly voice-messaged the boys.

“Eh Brian, did you tell Jane what we have already met with Janice?”

“Yes, met her and her husband in my office. Sorry forgotten to inform you both. But that was it, it was just a meet.”

“Nabeh, say earlier la,” came Andy’s message.

“Good luck boys,” was Brian’s response.

“Yea, briefly a while ago. Brian organised the meeting.”

“So, was she hot?”

I knew that question was coming.

I thought for a while how to answer that question. Honestly or just give a “normal la” answer?

As I was still thinking, Tanya stepped into the living room wearing a sexy piece of lingerie – one that I have not seen before. It must be new! It was a black lacy one piece but with only wires holding the breasts.

“So, still thinking of how to answer me?” she said seductively as she walked slowly over me.

“Would she look as good as me in this bodysuit?”

I was confused. I wasn’t sure if this was a trap. How should I answer her? How should I respond to her?

“Err.. laopor… what are you doing?”

“What does it look like to you that I am doing?”

By now she was already standing in front of me with her legs wide apart, exposing the best part of the bodysuit – it has an open crotch! I could see my wife’s beautiful pussy.

She started stroking her exposed pussy, and without any warning, brought her fingers to my nose.

I could smell her lovely pussy scent, but the best part was I could feel the liquid that she smeared against my nose and lips. She was wet!

I looked at her, feeling horny but at the same time still cautious about what she was trying to do with me and all those questions.

“You like what you see?”

I nodded like a schoolboy.

“Ok.. but you haven’t answered my questions. Was Janice hot? Would she look as good as me in this bodysuit?”

Tanya could sense my nervousness.

“I am not trapping you, silly. If I am, I would not be so fucking wet. The thought of having a new and pretty female swap partner turns me on. Jane showed me her photo. And I instantly knew she was my laogong’s type.”

I sighed a big relief hearing that from Tanya.

“But I want to hear it from my laogong himself. So tell me… have you fantasised about how you are going to fuck Janice?”

“Yes, I have,” although the truth is not only have I fantasised, but I have also realised that fantasy!

“So, tell me now… is she hot to you?” Tanya came closer to me now, and started kissing me on my neck.

“Yes… yes… she is hot! And I bet she’ll look as hot as you laopor in this bodysuit!”

With that, Tanya held my face and kissed me passionately! It felt heavenly, partly because we have not been intimate the whole week, but mainly because it was such a huge relief knowing that Tanya is accepting of Janice to join us in the swap.

Tanya started grinding her exposed pussy against my rock-hard cock, dying to be released from the confines of my boxers.

“So, tell me… what would you do to her…” asked Tanya in between kisses.

“I would… fuck her doggystyle… while having you stand in front of me as I eat your pussy.”

“Then, what about me? I want something in my mouth too laogong…”

“You can suck on Brian’s cock.. I know you want to… “

“I am greedy… can I have both Brian and Andy’s cocks at the same time?”

All these dirty talking is getting me super horny.

“Laopor, suck me now please?”

“Nope… not yet… I want to “punish” you for a bit more for not telling me about Janice earlier… you been cheeky… fantasising about her…”

“Sorry, can’t help it…”

“So you had your fun fantasising about Janice.. what about me? So unfair… thought you were very busy and stressed at work the past week, but you still have time to fantasise about someone new without telling me… hmmph!”

“You were also busy what.. going out almost every night with your China colleagues…”

“Sorry, didn’t mean to neglect you laogong… what can I do to make up to you?” she said as she slowly moved towards my cock and started stroking it.

I thought it was my turn to have some fun with her now after the misery I was put through earlier. I suddenly had a cheeky idea.

“I want you to send Mark a dirty message.”

“Who’s Mark?” she asked.

“You don’t remember Mark, after that good fucking he gave you?”

She still looked a bit puzzled.

“Ah Hock la!”

“Oh, Ah Hock… hahaha… sorry, still have not register him as Mark in my head. Ok, what message do you want me to send him?”

“Pass me your phone and I’ll type it for you.”

“Ok done…”

Tanya read it. “What? You want me to send him that?”

“Yes, no editing. You said you want to make it up to me remember?”

“Eerrr… I regreted saying that… ok la… but only this one yea.. promise?”

“Ok, I promise..”

“Ok, sent! He must be busy closing his stall now, don’t think he would reply immediately.”

“Well, you’ll never know.”

*buzz buzz*

“Oh, there you go, that has to be him.”

I was right. Ah Hock replied almost immediately.

“Hi Tanya. Sorry I busy now, later can? But what is Hock Tuah?”

“Hahahahhaha…” I burst out laughing.

“Eh, you don’t like that la.. so bad, laugh at him… you know he would not understand it.”

What I asked Tanya to send to Ah Hock was:

“Hi Mark. I miss your big smelly cock. Can you send me a photo of it so that I can Hock Tuah on it for you?”

“Wah, so protective of your zhi zhar uncle ah? Ok ok sorry… then you better reply him now and explain to him la.”

“How to explain?”

“Just say to him “I want to spit on your cock and suck you”, that should explain.”

“Ok…” and Tanya sent that message to him.

“Now, shall we get back to where we were laopor?”

“You ah, very cheeky… so… do you want me to Hock Tuah you now?”

We had one of the best love-making sessions that night after a while. All the work stress seemed to disappear with every thrust into my wife’s beautiful pussy.
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atomicrara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Swap

Please don't give us cliffhangers!
Old Today, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)