The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
I went few times….no GQ leh
Do they still do the teasing massage? Also who did you find?
Old 12-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Anyone know if I spa at Thomson got GQ? They insisted no leh despite a super hard on from their teasing massage
Is this spa opened 24hrs?
Old 12-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
Hi bro, i have sent you a pm. This spa is really realxing coumple with excellent massage & sensual teasing. try it believe it .
Can share bro
Old 12-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I went few times….no GQ leh
I knoe that Kyoxx Spa since beginning till now only offer teasing massage, anyone managed to get extra service?
Old 12-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3501 / Power: 18
oldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Recently rtm for rainbow and standard did not drop. still powerful massage and good sensual edging all the remainder until i exploded. one of the more all rounder i found lately with good looks, nice bod and great massage skill.

shared contact with some bros previously hope to hear of their experience too
Bro, don't mind share her contact, please.thanks
Old 12-07-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -218 / Power: 0
Handsome10 Handsome10 Handsome10

There is 1 at pandan gardens
Old 12-07-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboy69 View Post
Bro, don't mind share her contact, please.thanks
Can I have this lobang too 🙏🙏
Old 12-07-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Is this spa opened 24hrs?
Yes 24 hours and I went 4am
Old 13-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yes 24 hours and I went 4am
Thanks. Mind sharing who did you engage for massage there via pm?
Old 13-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Do they still do the teasing massage? Also who did you find?
Yes bro, i still go there once or twice a week with a colleague. Nice n quiet environment. Nice sensual massage, nice place to relax for a day.
Old 13-07-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
Yes bro, i still go there once or twice a week with a colleague. Nice n quiet environment. Nice sensual massage, nice place to relax for a day.
Thanks bro! Who do you normally find?
Old 14-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
Is Cathy still there? Saw new faces on FB and wondering if they also tease. I usually book Rose.
Old 14-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyz View Post
Is Cathy still there? Saw new faces on FB and wondering if they also tease. I usually book Rose.
Rose slightly on the plump side.
Old 14-07-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried a new tcm place near Jcube...just opened not too long ago...went in, assigned a random ML...milf, slim, well endowed asset...began the massage with the body press, leg press and finally to the inner thighs...don't misunderstand, she provides actual massage, just happened to move close to the thigh area...I made a move by moving my butt a bit...I think she got the hints, she moved her right elbow on my body while dangling her left fingers near my butt in the centre...it came so close to the crack line it almost touched (maybe touched) my cock at 6pm position...then she climbed in between my legs and move her thigh to brush my butt, at the same time, pressed against my 6pm little bro...got hardened immediately and she noticed...but then she said...time's up...see u again...on my way out, saw the lady owner...another slutty look milf...
damages: $68/hr
Old 14-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried a new tcm place near Jcube...
bro can PM me the location ma?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread