The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

So many people asking for contacts and so little people write FR in return.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe because they didn't get the contact to try, or after they tried they don't want to write negative things

I went to try after getting hints from bro subidowa, place not difficult to find. it's old, those 20-30 years never renovate type of old.

Asked for JH, and she's a matured MILF, as per another bro said, which is acceptable for me. Good massage and only JG quoted. A little too soft for my liking. Asked her for more strength, and feels real good. She knows her stuff.

Will go back again when I am around that area
Old 06-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
blackhawk888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share contact and location. TIA!
Old 09-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
BalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Posting FR for JH.

Went in the late afternoon on Sunday. Had to wait for a while for a slot upon reaching the palour as she was booked. So I went to pump petrol first and walk around the area before I went up again.

To my surprise, I was 20 mins early before her current booking ended. The moment I sat down on the sofa to wait, the lady boss signaled me that JH was ready to serve me. I felt lucky I made the right choice to go up and wait for her. Wasting no time, I entered the room with her.

Looks wise, she is milf type, but to me is acceptable. She is very chatty and throughout the whole session, we chat non-stop. She asked me which part of my body is aching. She prefer to massage problem areas so can reserve the rest of the session for juagen. She is really skillful in her massage, she uses strength and definitely not the piano type.

After 30 mins, she proceeded to do juagen. Her juagen was really superb, she knows which parts to massage and stimulate. After 20 mins of juagen, she asked me whether I want to release or not. I told her why not, I'm here to try her HJ skills. She then recovered her position on the bed to standing beside me. Back facing me, she lifted her shirt and bra up, exposing her breasts for my hands to fondle. Damn, her breasts are big and firm for her age. She continued her hand job while caressing my balls and perineum. She asked me where my sensitive zones are, I told her my nipples. She then went to lick both my nipples, while switching between her spare hand caressing the other. About to come, I told her to increase her speed. Intense orgasm soon followed, my cum flew onto her face and hair as she continued licking my nipple. She stopped licking once my cum were all expended. My hands were still fondling her breasts. One of the best experiences I ever had.

After cleaning me up, she gave me a shoulder massage before ending the whole session. She's not a time watcher, because we were already 15 mins past the actual 1 hour session. Dressed up, tipped her and left a satisfied man. She even went to the gate to send me off!

Overall, JH is a gem. Her services are value for money. I hate those masseuses who say juagen, but just fucking do HJ only. I rather DIY at home then waste money on them. JH said she wanted to go back to China, but she will be extending 2 more years due to customers' requests. So please cherish her.

Damage: 1 hour session 60rm, Juagen + HJ 100rm
Old 10-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
theone11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact please. Stay at jb.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to find JH again, but she's busy for next 2 hours. So lady boss offered to massage me. Since was already there, so gave it a try. Lady boss massage is really good. Better than many others. After massage for about 30mins on the back, asked me to turn around.

She asked if I needed HJ. I nodded my head, and she said Apple will do it for me. Waited 2-3 mins, Apple came in and did her stuff. Quoted RM100 for HJ+taking off top+roaming top & butts. Small head took over big head, so agreed to it lor.

She took off her T-shirt and sports bra. Small pointy nipples sensitive to touch and allowed licking. Used wet towel to clean me after i shot everything on her hands and tummy.

Exchanged wechat contacts after everything. Told me to call for appointment in future. Nowadays more and more customers. Think will rotate between the three for massage.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beside 7e have two signboard. Yellow or blue one? Or is d same
Old 10-09-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
proptosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had massage and juagen by JH. Everything was as described on previous FR. Her massage was good but the standout was her juagen. The juagen is uncomfortable but not painful. Overall a great experience and will repeat.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!

Able to get the contacts? Or location? TIA!!
Old 11-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Is it in front of massage have mosque?
Old 11-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kopikawkaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors
Can Pls pm contacts. TIA
Old 11-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Finally got there follow hint bro give before. Lucky when i arrive shop already open. I come in saw a beautiful lady . I think is apple but no. She is sister lady boss. Oh i think lady boss is pretty but short haha. So i request JH wait in room around 10 minutes.

Yes her massage really good. I request massage leg only because my leg so tension. She ask me it is my small head need to massage haha i said yes. She massage my leg in 45 minutes

This is my first try juagen. So i dunni how. So she start massage. Damn i feel high so syok. Around 5 minutes i cum. So shame hahaha. Then she continues massage my rod n area groin. Yes feel good.

After try i realize i has already try many juagen before with thai lady. But when massage the name not juagen like we all mention. Lady before just fo good only haha. I think not same.

Yes JH is pretty for her age. Slim n fit. Boobs soft. Massage so good. Can try later after this.

Yeah i saw apple. But not my type. But for other bro is ok. If she ur type is ok. Is not nevermind.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
Class5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to behold

Went for another session for JH.
Prior to it, I've communicated with Lady Boss, she is unable to perform JuaGen for bros here.
Reason being that her hubby and son is around.
So, we can only expect normal massage from her.

Lady boss (LD) has also informed me that she will ask Apple to improve on her JuaGen as I informed her that Apple only provides release than JuaGen. So, let's hope that Apple will be as good as JiaHui.

Meanwhile, the process of my massage as usual, and I secretly snapped a photo of JiaHui "cameltoe".

Well, hope bros here will enjoy this gem as the reveal / hint for address is already extremely obvious
Old 11-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post

Went for another session for JH.
PMed for location!
Old 11-09-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
Lady boss (LD) has also informed me that she will ask Apple to improve on her JuaGen as I informed her that Apple only provides release than JuaGen. So, let's hope that Apple will be as good as JiaHui.
U should tell apple yourself about the JuaGen. Is there a need to involve lady boss? If she still doesn't follow, then different story.

Lady boss may target Apple and later it will be more difficult for her to work. Lady boss got teach Apple how to JuaGen? And whether Lady boss will make things more difficult for Apple? Nobody really knows....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1