The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
You are too modest and too kind buddy

I truly hope for the sake of the few remaining mms who have taken the gamble to stay on this long, that AV gives the green light to open GL in July. Failing which, AV should come out and tell the mms to pack up and rtc now instead of wasting their time and money any further - end this dreadful uncertainty.
This is a very humane and correct approach. You are indeed the upholder of human rights and moral principles of this esteemed forum.

In a way you are the Cardinal of this Congregation of our Holy Playground!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Lol, a number of WLs in 2033 will stay )
Old 16-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

If it is true that they are doing testing this month, then Jul reopening is a real possibility. There is no point to test WLs now for a reopening a few months later, as by then the test results would be outdated already.

Those WLs who are still here are probably those with no cash to go back or have no viable work in China, or have brudders supporting them through this period. Kudos to them though.
Old 16-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nefarious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait
Old 16-06-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Hmm, wondering whether they required to ware mask all the time...

Last edited by Skinny_addict; 16-06-2020 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Error
Old 16-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
haha bro, like that means no bj

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 16-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
I had to put up with this.. no kissing, no oral, no licking...

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I had to put up with this.. no kissing, no oral, no licking...

Lol, put on the mask, bang the girl behind a glass partition wall with a small opening below. Social distancing and mask wearing requirements met. Strictly no tuna

The New Normal is no more the same as Old Normal.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely! Most of the OKT said no news from AV yet. License prostitution is a grey area as far as MTI is concern. I fear that it may have to follow cinema, KTV and nite clubs which are to be resumed in Phase 3 even though the business code may fall under 96xxxx. Anyway we shall see what could pan out in the next few days. 🐥

Even if the resumption of business could be realized on 19 Jun, there are not many CAT150 WLs left. FYI, 2033 left with only 2 WLs.
Lawrence Wong already clearly said on TV that those SSIC code fall inside the permitted list need not apply for exemption. So no need to argue already. I think the OKT themselve uncles one also not sure how to find out the info. What is left for the brothels to do is to come out with a safe distancing plan and implement so that humpers dont cluster at the entrance. No complain nevermind, scare got people complain the authority will come suspend the business.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, put on the mask, bang the girl behind a glass partition wall with a small opening below. Social distancing and mask wearing requirements met. Strictly no tuna

The New Normal is no more the same as Old Normal.
Behind closed doors, no one can enforce the rules and regulations except the girls themselves If they were still willing to raw and french right before the lockdown, I suspect when reopen still can. Only problem is my whole rtf list almost all went back liao, don't even know who to find when reopen haiz.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Behind closed doors, no one can enforce the rules and regulations except the girls themselves If they were still willing to raw and french right before the lockdown, I suspect when reopen still can. Only problem is my whole rtf list almost all went back liao, don't even know who to find when reopen haiz.
Wah Bro, u disappeared for so long. I thot u are with YiYi blissfully togather at one place near China seaside, lol.
U had shared with me previously that u had one mission to accomplished at 2062a. Hope u have succeeded, lol.

I only have 1 tuna gem balance. Seriously i want to quit tunaing as its worst than covid.

Maybe Birdie quited GL liao. I may want to role model him in 2020. When new stock comes, kindly PM me, haha.

Would u try Thai/Viet/ Balance Boleh WLs after all PRC WLs RTC ?
Old 16-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Wah Bro, u disappeared for so long. I thot u are with YiYi blissfully togather at one place near China seaside, lol.
U had shared with me previously that u had one mission to accomplished at 2062a. Hope u have succeeded, lol.

I only have 1 tuna gem balance. Seriously i want to quit tunaing as its worst than covid.

Maybe Birdie quited GL liao. I may want to role model him in 2020. When new stock comes, kindly PM me, haha.

Would u try Thai/Viet/ Balance Boleh WLs after all PRC WLs RTC ?
Birdie still here la, we just keep quiet because GL is closed and theres no FRs to share :P

I currently RTF-ing a local FL ever since GL closed. I will stick to PRCs for as long as they are available. I dabble with thais whenever I get news of tuna stock but I still much prefer PRCs I tried viets a few times but strangely enough, I never got any good fucks and gave up on them.

Cfm will PM you whenever I come across anything that gam you bro
Old 16-06-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Birdie still here la, we just keep quiet because GL is closed and theres no FRs to share :P

I currently RTF-ing a local FL ever since GL closed. I will stick to PRCs for as long as they are available. I dabble with thais whenever I get news of tuna stock but I still much prefer PRCs I tried viets a few times but strangely enough, I never got any good fucks and gave up on them.

It is not strange ......hardly ever hear anyone get good fucks from Geylang viets
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Lawrence Wong already clearly said on TV that those SSIC code fall inside the permitted list need not apply for exemption. So no need to argue already. I think the OKT themselve uncles one also not sure how to find out the info. What is left for the brothels to do is to come out with a safe distancing plan and implement so that humpers dont cluster at the entrance. No complain nevermind, scare got people complain the authority will come suspend the business.
Thank you bro mikenade, Chief Scientist and Researcher of our esteemed playground. Your pronouncements are indeed logical and make sense. I hope our okt friends can benefit from your sage advice.
Old 16-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thks Bro, lol.
This Birdie keeps low profile and never jio me. Got chance i will F him upside down in our professional Industry one day, heyhey

Today got mood, thats why logged in to talk cock. But if carry on talking cock here, sure get f by Bros shortly. U and Birdie and Dai Gor pls take care. Once or twice monthly i will still log in to view PMs. Hai Gump Sin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1