The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Bro Warbird:

Thanks for your fast respond..

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 18-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro Joystick,

You're talking abt the average local gals haha. There r some noteworthy exceptions though.

But it's true that most of them hv unrealistic expectations n many of them prefer a foreign BF/lao gong/lover, especially Ang Moh.

North Bridge Rd spa? Got local gals?

Cheers!

Hi bro kiko,

I went to LV 5th fl n CI 3rd fl last wk. Booking for HH still $150 to 200 n SH $200-300. May hv to pay more for some gals if u stay until 2-3 AM.

I hv not been to TAM 1st fl since its renovation. Same gals though.

Not sure how much is a jug of beer there.

One of the most expensive joints is Lido palace. All the gals there can do ST? An experienced bro told me the gals there r the same, not better than those in LV or CI.

I know couple of gals who prefer to go to LP. One is a M'sian n the other is someone I upped 2 yrs ago who came back recently. She showed me a pic of 6-8 Martell n two dozen champagne taken there. She must be well taken care of by rich clients haha. I don't mind RTF her if I could find time...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Not sure on the current rate. When I was in Deluxe and Tian..18 years ago...the girls per hour is SGD38. Mummy always charged 10 hours minimum. The senior brothers will know the big time mummy that goes to work in the wheelchair....The rumours was that she was shot...
Old 18-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are gals who, right from the start, tell mummies that they want $300 for SH. Mummies will then tell their customers. Sometimes, the mummies will tell the gals: “you want to charge $300? OK, you don’t need to follow me liao.” The gals who demand $300 know they sell like hot cakes. The not so good looking ones will not be able to afford that luxury. So if business is good for a gal, she will raise her price. Its also like buying durians – there’s $10 ones, and there’s $20 ones. Its up to connoisseurs to sniff out the good deals from the different price group.

Some gals are egoistic – they are $300 but sometimes they tell customers they are $500 (or $1000). Some customers will bite – cos they think they are special, and they feel special with a gal worth $500 (or $1000) sitting beside them. The gal? They are also happy. They told me before – even if customer insist on $300, they will still sit with the customer… they just want to test water and see how far they can push… LOL
Old 20-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy3228 View Post
Not sure on the current rate. When I was in Deluxe and Tian..18 years ago...the girls per hour is SGD38. Mummy always charged 10 hours minimum. The senior brothers will know the big time mummy that goes to work in the wheelchair....The rumours was that she was shot...
Bro,

Lido Palace is very expensive. I won't go there. I got ctc of a pretty n sexy M'sian gal, who goes there almost exclusively, outside a lift far away from Havelock rd haha. My damage? Nothing. Her older sister is a singer there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
There are gals who, right from the start, tell mummies that they want $300 for SH. Mummies will then tell their customers. Sometimes, the mummies will tell the gals: “you want to charge $300? OK, you don’t need to follow me liao.” The gals who demand $300 know they sell like hot cakes. The not so good looking ones will not be able to afford that luxury. So if business is good for a gal, she will raise her price. Its also like buying durians – there’s $10 ones, and there’s $20 ones. Its up to connoisseurs to sniff out the good deals from the different price group.

Some gals are egoistic – they are $300 but sometimes they tell customers they are $500 (or $1000). Some customers will bite – cos they think they are special, and they feel special with a gal worth $500 (or $1000) sitting beside them. The gal? They are also happy. They told me before – even if customer insist on $300, they will still sit with the customer… they just want to test water and see how far they can push… LOL
Hi bro FA,

Tks for ur post.

Pay the going rates and not a penny more.

Cheers!

.................................................. ..................

Good morning!

At the request of bro D, I'm organising an outing to LV 5th FL 9:30PM today.

Pls PM or sms me if you're interested.

If you hv questions re damage, read my first post. Initial deposit will be waived.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Dear bros, good evening!

Bro Steve and I will hv an outing to 3rd fl CI at TAM complex at 6:30PM tomorrow.

Interested bros pls SMS or PM me asap.

My 2 mistresses are both away temporarily, so I'll be relentlessly searching for new girls of my type haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Good morning!

Friday's session was attended by only 2 other bros. Bros Steve n NB. It was fun n relatively cheap. I had a leftover bttle which was emptied around 9PM n bro Steve also had a bttle, so that we didn't hv to open a new bttle.

Bro NB may be assigned a important position in Shanghai soon. Congrats!!

I met a cute SYT of my type FE who refused ST at any price, so I just went ahead to BY her. She turned out to be better in many ways than I originally thought.

Bro Steve n I met her at the same time n he did show interest, but I was faster on the draw and asked her to sit with me for butterfly. I liked her more n more n just booked her. I consummated the BY the next day. Sorry, bro Steve. But there r many prettier n younger gals in China where you'll be visiting soon. Pls bring back a pretty SYT as ur mistress n another one for me haha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I'm back.

I hv an outing to CI 3rd FL TAM today HH, 6:15PM?

SMS or PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good afternoon!

I like to invite like-minded bros for my outings to KTVs to find "very attractive girls" of your type.

I go primarily to TAM joints and Peace Centre joints.

I do go to other joints if there r girls of my type. But I hv been repeatedly disappointed.

Expenses are shared equally except tips for your girls. I don't drink.

PM or SMS me only if you're really interested.

BTW, you get what u pay for, at least initially.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
earthkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon!

I like to invite like-minded bros for my outings to KTVs to find "very attractive girls" of your type.

I do go to other joints if there r girls of my type. But I hv been repeatedly disappointed.

PM or SMS me only if you're really interested.

Cheers!

Bro WB
I also dun drink like you Laugh Out Loud... But i do prefer joints in the west...

Regards
Earth
Old 11-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthkk View Post
I also dun drink like you Laugh Out Loud... But i do prefer joints in the west...

Regards
Earth
Joints in the West? Got pretty SYTs?

Names please.

Thanks!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

PM or SMS me only if you're really interested. Pls indicate the joint and HH or SH you prefer.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 11
weaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud ofweaponerneo has much to be proud of

This still on?
Old 18-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fatdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Count me in if u hv any session but can
3 times/ wk ....
Old 18-01-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fatdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Include me email
[email protected]
Old 18-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponerneo View Post
This still on?
Dear bro weaponerneo,

My previous post didn't mention an exact date for my outing.

I should hv many outings beginning in the immediate future haha.

Pls PM ur HP no.

Thanks for ur interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatdog View Post
Count me in if u hv any session but can
3 times/ wk ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatdog View Post
Include me email
[email protected]
Dear bro Fatdog,

Tks for ur interest.

It's fantastic that u could go 3X per wk. Havelock or PC joints or both for u? HH or SH or both?

Pls PM ur HP no.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1