The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Dear Bros, apologies for off-topic as cannot find thread on Chiang Rai. Any MPs or place for release in Chiang Rai City? Thanks in advance.
Didn't see Chiang Rai also, anyway near to CM so maybe u can go and write some FR in CM or open new Chiang Rai thread
Old 09-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Ok, will start new Chiang Rai thread if find good stuff there. My wife says nothing much in Chiang Rai City as most go to Chiang Mai for fun. I do not buy her statement. 555. Her home town is Chiang Rai so i need to search quietly.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Ok, will start new Chiang Rai thread if find good stuff there. My wife says nothing much in Chiang Rai City as most go to Chiang Mai for fun. I do not buy her statement. 555. Her home town is Chiang Rai so i need to search quietly.
ok good good, I'm looking forward to drive up to Chiang Rai long ago, waiting for your kong tau before I go
Old 09-09-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkoller View Post
whats in coffeshop soi 5 sukhumvit?
Pick-up joint.Go after 10.00 pm.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow PRC mm Hopefully will be here for long.
Alamak, kena sexposed again! :P

No la, my company is here now mah. okok. will call u when im there. go eat ur fav food at huay kwang :P
Old 09-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5202 / Power: 15
jonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond reputejonkoller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
what the coffeshop name?
Old 09-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasondonovan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Ya, if the GF is really good to you, then simple simple can liao.. sextisifed... no need eat outside food liao....
damn true
Old 09-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasondonovan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My first review and thank you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkkun View Post
Was in Bangkok for 4 nights last week. This is my first review so please bear with me.

Day 1:
Arrive in BKK and went for souvenir shopping, saw a really sweet Singapore girl in super short FBT shorts, sigh...Anyway, went straight away travel to Grand M Hotel. From there, i hop on the train to Huay Kwang.

Her name: Bunny (小白兔)
Body: 7/10
Looks: 7.5/10 (If you like cute SWT)
Age: 19/20 according to her. Was in Nataree for 6 months only.
Started by stripping her down myself, very cute pair of boobies and flat tummy. She was rubbing my bro while I play around with her, but one sad thing is the fake AV moaning. Shower SOP follows

Then proceed onto the action. Really nice GFE throughout. My favorite was when she sit on top of me and we hug and pound her like a bunny.
Ended off as a happy man. I ask her how many customers did she have and she said I was the third and last one, and she left after this as I was talking to PPS.

Day 2:
Went to Nataree again. This time I choose a girl who has work there for 2 years. Service was so bad keeps nagging about how Chinese are stingy and she earns little there. really spoils the session. She even dare to ask me for tips after the session,

Told the PPS and he told me next time he will get me a really good 1.

Btw, I was told that Nataree is undergoing renovation. Level 3 is been work on and 4 are old room.

Day 3:
Decide to try Addict Massage since previous experience at Nataree turns me off temp.
At Addict, once you enter, they literally drag me to a chair and bring out the whole lineup. After a while, i decide to choose Gift.
http://www.addictmassagebkk.com/gall...3182/GIFT.html

Body: 7/10 , but those who like natural boobies won't like it ;-p
Looks: 7.5/10 Pretty face but thick make up
Went up to the room which is new and nice. Chatted with her and I strip her down myself, out of the "Addict Airline" uniform. Proceeded to shower and she gave me a good rub down, especially with her boobs.
Use the shower gel and "clean" her down under for her. Dry up outside and she gave a nice BBBJ while I am standing.

Proceeded to give me a massage and how she plays around is fantastic and got me really simulated. Proceeded on to miss, doggy, cowgirl and finish in miss.

Day 4:
This time round, I choose another girl. Ice.
http://www.addictmassagebkk.com/gall...63716/ICE.html

Pictures are close to the real thing and she is fair.
Body: 7/10 , natural boobs
Looks: 7.5/10 cute face and I can tell she looks great without makeup.
I am attracted to her looks but she do now shower as nicely as gift.
But overall session is good and she also has good gfe feel.

So that is all for my first review. I will return for Bunny, Gift and Ice.
nice FR though.. thanks for sharing
Old 09-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 11
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Hey,

I have just one question for you seasoned bros out there. The massage price per hour, does that include all extra services and does this entail unlimited shots?

The Addict Massage BKK for example, it's 2000 bht for 1 hour and 2300 bht for 2 hours. For that extra hour, if I can cum again then it's really worth it. Any insight into this?

Also, does anybody know any ladyboy massage spas/joints? Similar to the LBMITU that is beign advertised in this section too.

Thanks a lot for the help all!
Old 09-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
punkkun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Hey,

I have just one question for you seasoned bros out there. The massage price per hour, does that include all extra services and does this entail unlimited shots?

The Addict Massage BKK for example, it's 2000 bht for 1 hour and 2300 bht for 2 hours. For that extra hour, if I can cum again then it's really worth it. Any insight into this?

Also, does anybody know any ladyboy massage spas/joints? Similar to the LBMITU that is beign advertised in this section too.

Thanks a lot for the help all!
I think I saw in the forum that someone bros get 2 shots at Addict, but unfortunately I only get 1 shot...

Oh yes, I ended slightly earlier for the Ice Session and when I went down, the mamasan ask me if everything is ok...seems like if you ended early and isn't happy with the service, the ladies' pay get cut...
Old 09-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
what the coffeshop name?
Sawadee Karp !
U in BKK now?
Thermae Coffee Shop (basement) of Ruamchitt Hotel.
Puying suay mak mak !
Chok Dee !
Old 09-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
x2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fellow brothers, Nataree no more offering soapy massage? All i see here is just sex and go. hmm the last time i went 6 yrs ago, it was more like a full package thing?
Old 09-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whats in coffeshop soi 5 sukhumvit?
Quote:
Quote:
what the coffeshop name?
Quote:
Thermae Coffee Shop (basement) of Ruamchitt Hotel.
Thermae is not in Soi 5... dun direct him to holland
Old 10-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thermae is not in Soi 5... dun direct him to holland
Soi 5 should be Gulliver. I think Thermae better anyways. That's by Soi 15 but along sukh main road. Good luck!
Old 10-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
lesterthurs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2Espresso View Post
Fellow brothers, Nataree no more offering soapy massage? All i see here is just sex and go. hmm the last time i went 6 yrs ago, it was more like a full package thing?
I think you got to request to the PPS and it comes with additional charge for the inflatable be. Was at Nataree 2 weeks back, chose a 3200baht girl and had a good time overall, will RTF soon in my next coming business trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1