The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 12
ultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
Tks bro

Got link for Bao Er?
http://liltigersden.com/bao-er-宝儿-is-back/
Old 25-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for support

For more details and update Click the picture below

Old 25-08-2014, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BonkersHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Here is the MR for Feel. Sorry for the delay. busy over the weekend.

Looks: 8/10 SYT (First impression, only abit like photo. thru the session. her looks grow and grow. actually to my opinion she looks very pretty.)

Body: 9/10, got butt got breast. nice and curvy

Massage: 8/10, Not the best but better than my expectation. Norm syt seldom press well. she surprise me.
HJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 SUPER GFE, she don’t ans or SMS during session. Not a time watcher.
RTM: OF COURSE!

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=470267
Thanks Bro for your support.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros,
anyone tried this girl?

http://chewyfruit.net/essa/

Looks good to me. Maybe my next target.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Princess, ruby and sabrina? Aggressive sia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
[CENTER]thanks for support

Cathy, Mango
Old 25-08-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Are these the infamous girls everyone is talking about??
Some choi girls on Chewyfruit, but feel $100-110 for 1 shot is expensive lor. Usually 2 shots for that price

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 25-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ya bro, the first 2... third one seems to be a ML that has been around for a while in area "C".

Yes I kinda agree on the worth/not worth part, maybe last time still green kena abit kc... let me try again to see if the feeling is still there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Some choi girls on Chewyfruit, but feel $100-110 for 1 shot is expensive lor. Usually 2 shots for that price

Cathy, Mango
Old 25-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha u can change ur signature liao bro..

Quote:
Pls support here, and i believe their regulars that been with them does not have sufficent time for 2 shots but rather enjoy the good massage and gfe and i sincerely hope they earn enough to cover their expenses at this hour of distress.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 25-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
haha u can change ur signature liao bro..
Lol bro, maybe I still prefer "ruby" leh? Just hope yori lives up to her reputation.

Quote:
Pls support here, and i believe their regulars that been with them does not have sufficent time for 2 shots but rather enjoy the good massage and gfe and i sincerely hope they earn enough to cover their expenses at this hour of distress.
Think they are not open for booking yet... I assume location issues or I am not considered regular... maybe really must change signature liao

Btw, ruby aka yori ask me to convey a message to her regulars that all her previous contact numbers with her previous stable is not valid anymore (which I thought is quite obvious right? Well anyways...).

Cathy, Mango

Last edited by derrickboy; 25-08-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: adding a "Btw"
Old 25-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe i got lobang can pm u.. btw can make u gian gian.

B2b massage and nuru nuru massage these are the old good times of sammy times. Anyone remember cat, she one of the best in her trade. Love those experiences.
Haha! Bring it on! though it's getting harder to resist the next wave.

What's the diff with b2b and nuru?
Old 25-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wrong input wrong info

Hmms
Anyway don't u feel if you can get a quality slow n sensual gao gao 1 shot then 20mins 2 shot?

Am not very sure. But Malaysia b2b mostly is standard 1 shot take their time arouse you to the max and shot high to ceiling

While I heard of girls saying they haven start to apply oil to touch their bros. They already shoot when turning their head back. Putting 2 shot is just a advertising attractiveness. Actually how many does really want to have two shots? Out of 10. Maybe less than 5. Going for two shots.

Can share your views?

Quote:
Old 25-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Based on my visits, as far as I can remember only a "hand"ful(lol ) that posted 2 hj asked if I opting for 1 or 2 times... hui hui (baby elephant), previous cherry, innocence, pain, fate...

I think if post 2 hj, it is okay to ask bah... let the bro select they want more attention to which part...

There is no sure thing for such things like "feeling" bah... just my 2 cents...

Btw, can reveal when yori and aisha officially start working/booking?

Quote:

Hmms
Anyway don't u feel if you can get a quality slow n sensual gao gao 1 shot then 20mins 2 shot?

Am not very sure. But Malaysia b2b mostly is standard 1 shot take their time arouse you to the max and shot high to ceiling

While I heard of girls saying they haven start to apply oil to touch their bros. They already shoot when turning their head back. Putting 2 shot is just a advertising attractiveness. Actually how many does really want to have two shots? Out of 10. Maybe less than 5. Going for two shots.

Can share your views?

Cathy, Mango
Old 25-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hmms

Can share your views?
Imho, normally after one shot i wont feel the urge for another shot. however as i have experienced with princess before, she managed to make my urge resurface to ask for a second shot and even manage to cum. So that in my opinion makes her stand out from the rest.

Therefore if the gals are willing, I prefer if they can offer 2 shots and let the customer themselves decide if they wanna go with 1 or 2 shots.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree. Good to have the option of 2 for no additional cost. I usually go for 2. Greedy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Imho, normally after one shot i wont feel the urge for another shot. however as i have experienced with princess before, she managed to make my urge resurface to ask for a second shot and even manage to cum. So that in my opinion makes her stand out from the rest.

Therefore if the gals are willing, I prefer if they can offer 2 shots and let the customer themselves decide if they wanna go with 1 or 2 shots.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 25-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

Hmms true. They started lo

Quote:
Based on my visits, as far as I can remember only a "hand"ful(lol ) that posted 2 hj asked if I opting for 1 or 2 times... hui hui (baby elephant), previous cherry, innocence, pain, fate...

I think if post 2 hj, it is okay to ask bah... let the bro select they want more attention to which part...

There is no sure thing for such things like "feeling" bah... just my 2 cents...

Btw, can reveal when yori and aisha officially start working/booking?
In this scenario. Two shots come in handy. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1